Robin Gallant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I have no idea who she is or what she does with herself these days, but she doesn’t seem that happy

Reactions: 5
She's changed her name on her Instagram Bio (not her handle) and removed her whole bio.
Think we'll see the start of a complete move away from social media and downsize of what she shares - even though she's been sporadic and inactive for ages now hahaha.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I'm just confused to be honest...
What happened to prim and proper Cotswolds Robin from 6 months ago?

Screenshot_20220225-220201_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220225-220227_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
It’s odd, she doesn’t seem to know who she is at all. Only followed her since she announced the Cotswolds move so don’t know what she was like before.
I suppose becoming wealthy really really quickly can be destabilising but the back and forth on style is odd!
I'm just confused to be honest...
What happened to prim and proper Cotswolds Robin from 6 months ago?

View attachment 1086678View attachment 1086680

She's a gorgeous girl but her style has always been weird! She always manages to make things look kinda tacky or plain odd.

Reactions: 6
Saw her insta post today attending Peaky Blinders premier. She really should dress the part of a wife of a respectable, successful entrepreneur. She needs a stylist. I'm so shocked with her outfit choices recently. Even what she wore at the premier... Who does black and white like that in a red carpet event? I agree with the above comment. She has a way of making things look tacky.

Last edited: