Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
It's clear to me that what she needs is some good therapy, which she certainly can afford. The whole thing first about "breast implant illness" then "histamine intolerance" is her trying to deny that there are some deep-seated emotional issues that she needs to deal with.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

yankydoo

Chatty Member
I'm probably going to get stick for saying this but I don't get why Ben married her. He is ambitious and works hard and all she does is look pretty and worry irrationally about her health. Perhaps he wants a pretty stay at home wife but they don't match at all to me.

Reactions: 16

Lola Ruby

I posted this on Josies thread and someone suggested I post it here. Robin everyone....
I’m in actual shock. This is what we’d suspected for ages but to see it confirmed here is… unnerving. Guess she really does envision a Handmaid’s Tale life for herself & loves being a mousey, submissive, dependent tropy wife. What a fucking nutcase. I’d been following her for ages because she posts so infrequently I just forget about her tbh but going to unfollow now, I can’t follow someone with these kinds of views

Reactions: 15

Lollylola

VIP Member
Hello here for it. Why does she only ever eat steak and chips?

Where does she get the goodness she needs from vegetables? She’ll age fast and be susceptible to disease if she only eats red meat and spuds.

Reactions: 14

ellie9223

New poster here -i just read a couple of comments saying they were surprised they got married and asking what Ben finds intriguing and I am here to offer my 2 cents on this - I think Ben simply likes control.
He is a successful man and from his interviews he said that what he liked about going to the gym was that it gave him structure and he thought it could apply it to other areas of his life. In my opinion, that's also the appeal of Robin, like she literally flew across the globe to be a house wife, she is completely depending on Ben not only economically but also emotionally (her family, till her brother moved, was about a 12 hours flight away so realistically that's all she had). I don't know if I explained it very well, and just to clarify, I am not saying that every family/couple having one person working or earning significantly more than the other has a power imbalance per se, I am just saying this seems to be the case for them and to me that is the appeal Ben sees in the relationship.

Reactions: 14
Guys, she's married to a nearly billionaire CEO. Obviously, she's doing what other well-kept women are doing, which is fuck-all! Give her some slack, she has to adjust to her very hard privileged life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

bitsofme

New here! So much fun catching up on some of the threads about Josie and Lydia… can’t believe I thought I was the only one who was shocked by Lydia Millen. Just wow. Then I found Josie through here… I find the whole dynamic between Josie, Lydia and Robin quite intriguing. I noticed Josie flaunting Robin in a couple vlogs… wish Robin was vlogging because I’m dying to see more. Seems like she was going to be active on social media with her whole “barn” renovation but then she disappeared. From day one she seemed like a gold digger so I do wonder how long her fairytale in the UK will last. I do feel a bit bad as she clearly has mental issues and her whole diet thing is a disaster.

Reactions: 11

estellastheme

Chatty Member
I think it was mainly for a PR freebie in the spa or something?
Exactly. None of that was paid for by them - it was a PR experience.

I just cannot comprehend her ridiculous beef and potatoes only diet at all. I'm usually a bit more tolerant about off the wall wellness and diet culture but... I just... what? Lion Diet? Are lions are out there eating russet potatoes all over the sub saharan grasslands? Not to even mention cows. This feels like someone took the carnivore diet and said let's make it dumber. And that was already a dumber version of keto and paleo.

Reactions: 11

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
I have to credit Ben. He always comes across pretty normal and down to earth and seems the opposite of her. But if he was, I can’t imagine him wanting the drippy, obedient housewife. He’s created a very good social media/business persona

Reactions: 10

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
My partner is a friend of Ben’s… we find his relationship with Robin very odd, definitely wouldn’t put those two together! They have also recently bought another home in the Cotswolds

Namima

VIP Member
I'm probably going to get stick for saying this but I don't get why Ben married her. He is ambitious and works hard and all she does is look pretty and worry irrationally about her health. Perhaps he wants a pretty stay at home wife but they don't match at all to me.
Robyn gives the impression that she would be very needy. And whiney.

• Haha

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
Robin really needs a thread here. She's now married, and is starting to promote a dangerous "Lion" diet (That was conceived by a nobody, Mikhala Peterson). So, Robin is only eating meat and potatoes. That's it, and she claims it's totally healed her multitude of issues.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Lola Ruby

Aah, her transformation to becoming a dependent, obedient housewife is complete I see. She must be thrilled

• Haha
Reactions: 9