Robin Gallant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robin really needs a thread here. She's now married, and is starting to promote a dangerous "Lion" diet (That was conceived by a nobody, Mikhala Peterson). So, Robin is only eating meat and potatoes. That's it, and she claims it's totally healed her multitude of issues.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Hello here for it. Why does she only ever eat steak and chips?

Where does she get the goodness she needs from vegetables? She’ll age fast and be susceptible to disease if she only eats red meat and spuds.

Reactions: 14
It's clear to me that what she needs is some good therapy, which she certainly can afford. The whole thing first about "breast implant illness" then "histamine intolerance" is her trying to deny that there are some deep-seated emotional issues that she needs to deal with.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Robin really needs a thread here. She's now married, and is starting to promote a dangerous "Lion" diet (That was conceived by a nobody, Mikhala Peterson). So, Robin is only eating meat and potatoes. That's it, and she claims it's totally healed her multitude of issues.
She must be constipated!

Reactions: 6
Oh gosh I haven’t checked in on her in agessss. Stopped following when she turned into this “housewife” role? No hate on home makers y’all have the hardest job. Except Robin didn’t really have anything to do!? I mean Ben is rich af now she really doesn’t need to work but it’s not relatable at all

Reactions: 4
I'm probably going to get stick for saying this but I don't get why Ben married her. He is ambitious and works hard and all she does is look pretty and worry irrationally about her health. Perhaps he wants a pretty stay at home wife but they don't match at all to me.

Reactions: 16
I'm probably going to get stick for saying this but I don't get why Ben married her. He is ambitious and works hard and all she does is look pretty and worry irrationally about her health. Perhaps he wants a pretty stay at home wife but they don't match at all to me.
Robyn gives the impression that she would be very needy. And whiney.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is it about Josie, Lydia and Robyn only eating white/yellow carbs? They're going to look horrendous in 10 years time, not to mention their insides :sick:

• Sick
She seems a nice enough girl but just doesn't have any friends.

Did her parents come to the wedding? I saw a few pics with the wedding party but didn't see her post anything with them or her brother (who is currently living with her and Ben)

Reactions: 3
Yup. She's gorgeous but despite being loaded Ben seems down to earth and chill, he likes family time and going to the football etc. They're cute and all but I've always found them a bit of an odd match.

Also agree with her always having something- all the filler and then the breast implant illness and the changing and restricting her diet, anxiety etc. She needs actual therapy.

Robin seems pretty harmless and maybe a little naive, hope she doesn’t let lidl and Josie get to close. They will take all they can and leave her stranded. Her diet is very intriguing, I would be totally bunged up and fed up of the same food all the time. It seems that she had implants but they made her very sick! Let’s see how she manages in the influencer world🧐!

I miss her old content, before she even got with Ben lol. She was such an inspo to me, was in shape and knowledgeable but I feel as soon as she got with Ben she knew she could give up any form of work. I mean, she did at one point name the video about her relationship with Ben, 'Dating the Gymshark CEO' 🙃

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Don't know her well but the beginning of her histamine intolerance diet really rubbed me up the wrong way. She posted a few stories about it telling people to cut carbs cold turkey (as well as sugary fruits like berries etc) if they want to get rid of their bloating. Her bloat wasn't even that bad, about normal for someone who had just eaten a meal. Nevertheless, if she wants to eat a diet that gives her a permanently morning skinny stomach then let her be. But the lack of fibre and other vitamins and minerals not found in natural food is going to take a toll on her health one day. Eating just red meat and potatoes and literally nothing else can't be all that great for you

Ew I've just seen she's having a portion of chips with afternoon tea (see Josie's story) that should be illegal!

• Haha
Hi all :) I started following her just as they bought the farm in the Cotswolds and i was really up for watching them do it up but they seem to have stopped any showing of it which in a way is good on them. I'm a bit intrigued by the relationship with Charlie & Josie, they seem to spend a bit of time together, Charlie name dropped that they were going over for a roast the other day and so he was making beef as that's all Robin will eat. Which makes you question, if they are such good friends how did Josie fail so bad taking her to afternoon tea in London when she apparently dosen't eat anything on an afternoon tea menu??

• Haha
  • Wow
Hi all :) I started following her just as they bought the farm in the Cotswolds and i was really up for watching them do it up but they seem to have stopped any showing of it which in a way is good on them. I'm a bit intrigued by the relationship with Charlie & Josie, they seem to spend a bit of time together, Charlie name dropped that they were going over for a roast the other day and so he was making beef as that's all Robin will eat. Which makes you question, if they are such good friends how did Josie fail so bad taking her to afternoon tea in London when she apparently dosen't eat anything on an afternoon tea menu??
I think it was mainly for a PR freebie in the spa or something?

I think it was mainly for a PR freebie in the spa or something?
Exactly. None of that was paid for by them - it was a PR experience.

I just cannot comprehend her ridiculous beef and potatoes only diet at all. I'm usually a bit more tolerant about off the wall wellness and diet culture but... I just... what? Lion Diet? Are lions are out there eating russet potatoes all over the sub saharan grasslands? Not to even mention cows. This feels like someone took the carnivore diet and said let's make it dumber. And that was already a dumber version of keto and paleo.

Reactions: 11
She is just so boring lmao - she has the time and money to do something, ANYTHING and she just doesn't

Reactions: 7