Robin Gallant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How gross. What is wrong with her? And yeah, considering what she’s been wearing for years, umm…

Reactions: 7
My partner is a friend of Ben’s… we find his relationship with Robin very odd, definitely wouldn’t put those two together! They have also recently bought another home in the Cotswolds

Reactions: 10
My partner is a friend of Ben’s… we find his relationship with Robin very odd, definitely wouldn’t put those two together! They have also recently bought another home in the Cotswolds
Any other gossip?

Reactions: 5
Any other gossip?
Nope nothing really regarding Robin. Only other thing I can think of is regarding Ben, the lad he started Gymshark with had a massive falling out with him (unsure why) yet they were friends since babies. The old co owner is now involved in rivalry clothing companies

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Nope nothing really regarding Robin. Only other thing I can think of is regarding Ben, the lad he started Gymshark with had a massive falling out with him (unsure why) yet they were friends since babies. The old co owner is now involved in rivalry clothing companies
Yeah, that was public. Lewis wanted different things for the company so he slowly got forced out until Ben finally bought his share for around £100m. Lewis owns a share of AYBL now

Reactions: 6
Said this in the other thread someone created but wtffff at those views Robin seems to agree with!!!
Maybe Ben does just want a trophy wife but I've always found their relationship weird too, esp as he seems a sound and down to earth guy. (Hope he doesn't share the same views as her anyway!!)

Reactions: 4
I posted this on Josies thread and someone suggested I post it here. Robin everyone....
I’m in actual shock. This is what we’d suspected for ages but to see it confirmed here is… unnerving. Guess she really does envision a Handmaid’s Tale life for herself & loves being a mousey, submissive, dependent tropy wife. What a bleeping nutcase. I’d been following her for ages because she posts so infrequently I just forget about her tbh but going to unfollow now, I can’t follow someone with these kinds of views

Reactions: 15
I mean I never really followed him much but have seen a few of his videos. I just never really got that vibe from Ben. I wonder if he is feeling like she's changed or he always knew she was like this.
They are such an odd match

This is deeply worrying. For girls/women who look up to Robin this is a really dangerous message to be sending.
Nobody had looked up to robin for years, and even back then it was for her physique

Reactions: 1
Nobody had looked up to robin for years, and even back then it was for her physique
But I am thinking that as an “influencer” - she may hold some sway with some people. It’s a bad message to be sending out either way though!

Out of curiosity.... They always say in articles that working out and staying fit can help with mental and physical health. However, why am I noticing that a lot of the fitness influencers have mental health or physical health challenges that they've been posting on insta? If not mental health issues, it's other health issues? Just a thought that crossed my mind now..... Hmmmm.....

Out of curiosity.... They always say in articles that working out and staying fit can help with mental and physical health. However, why am I noticing that a lot of the fitness influencers have mental health or physical health challenges that they've been posting on insta? If not mental health issues, it's other health issues? Just a thought that crossed my mind now..... Hmmmm.....
Working out and being healthy cannot always prevent you from facing health challenges whether that’s physical or mentally however what I will say is most influencers don’t live in the real world. They are consumed by liked, followers, looking perfect all the time, trying to be better than the next person etc and trying to ‘fake’ their real life to keep up with others. It doesn’t surprise me a lot of them have mental health issues, the whole industry can be damaging if you’re not being your true self

Working out and being healthy cannot always prevent you from facing health challenges whether that’s physical or mentally however what I will say is most influencers don’t live in the real world. They are consumed by liked, followers, looking perfect all the time, trying to be better than the next person etc and trying to ‘fake’ their real life to keep up with others. It doesn’t surprise me a lot of them have mental health issues, the whole industry can be damaging if you’re not being your true self
Makes sense. And I do understand working out doesn't prevent health issues. I guess I'm just surprised to see this too often it can't be unnoticed. Like gut issues that Robin Gallant kept going on about for a long time or other issues. And then recently saw Krissy Cela as well. And yesterday, Whitney Simmons posted about battling anxiety for like the last 2 years....

Social Media can definitely put pressure on someone. And that perfect life they are trying to portray is hard to keep up with.

She’s in for an interesting journey, to say the least. I think it’s going to be really difficult for her.

Reactions: 8
She’s in for an interesting journey, to say the least. I think it’s going to be really difficult for her.
I reckon she will have multiple nannies 😂 she’s got more important things to do like online shop and diagnose herself with new illnesses

• Haha
Reactions: 6