Robin Gallant

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New poster here -i just read a couple of comments saying they were surprised they got married and asking what Ben finds intriguing and I am here to offer my 2 cents on this - I think Ben simply likes control.
He is a successful man and from his interviews he said that what he liked about going to the gym was that it gave him structure and he thought it could apply it to other areas of his life. In my opinion, that's also the appeal of Robin, like she literally flew across the globe to be a house wife, she is completely depending on Ben not only economically but also emotionally (her family, till her brother moved, was about a 12 hours flight away so realistically that's all she had). I don't know if I explained it very well, and just to clarify, I am not saying that every family/couple having one person working or earning significantly more than the other has a power imbalance per se, I am just saying this seems to be the case for them and to me that is the appeal Ben sees in the relationship.

Reactions: 14
She vanishes for such long periods of time it’s hard for her to build up any rapport with audience - does anyone know if she is actually still employed at Gymshark?

Reactions: 6
She does has a job? Does she do anything? All I've heard her talk about is her health and body. She's clearly obsessed with how she looks

Reactions: 4
New here! So much fun catching up on some of the threads about Josie and Lydia… can’t believe I thought I was the only one who was shocked by Lydia Millen. Just wow. Then I found Josie through here… I find the whole dynamic between Josie, Lydia and Robin quite intriguing. I noticed Josie flaunting Robin in a couple vlogs… wish Robin was vlogging because I’m dying to see more. Seems like she was going to be active on social media with her whole “barn” renovation but then she disappeared. From day one she seemed like a gold digger so I do wonder how long her fairytale in the UK will last. I do feel a bit bad as she clearly has mental issues and her whole diet thing is a disaster.

Reactions: 11
I really liked Robin, and she is totally gorgeous. I do agree that the relationship obviously works for Ben. Yes he is a successful businessman but he is very reserved when it comes to his private life and Robin was willing to give up her life as she knew it (putting pretty much everything online, living in Canada etc) to living in the UK and not sharing really any details of her life anymore. Not everyone would be willing to do that (not saying that's right or wrong) but it obviously works for them. Me and my partner are certainly not rich but we are both those kind of people too, we don't put much online. I used to more but my husband is private and I respect that by not putting details of our life online. Robin could be doing so much not online tho, she's in a extremely privileged position, she could genuinely do anything she wants but seems to do nothing other than cook for Ben and clear out her wardrobe once a year?!

Totally don't get her with the steak and potatoes diet tho, she said she had BII, but then after removing them seemed to get even more symptoms and more poor health. I think she could be eating a much more varied diet that would actually promote health and healing than steak and potatoes.

I'd be devastated if I thought all of my health issues stemmed from my breast implants, so I removed them and still felt tit 😂

Where in the world is she? It's just odd. Nothing on instagram or YouTube for such a long time

Reactions: 3
Where in the world is she? It's just odd. Nothing on instagram or YouTube for such a long time
Either she is pregnant or her husband has asked her to keep a low profile now he is CEO of his company? I know they are renovating but is this really a full time job?!

Reactions: 1
Either she is pregnant or her husband has asked her to keep a low profile now he is CEO of his company? I know they are renovating but is this really a full time job?!
I was just think this the other day when I saw a Gymshark promo from Ben.
With his position at GS and the vast wealth they have, it does feel a little unwise to show so much online.

Ben is such a humble, quiet guy. I doubt he loves how much she puts their home on the internet.

Reactions: 4
I just wish she would do SOMETHING. She used to be one of my fave fitness YouTubers back in the day, she was sweet and calm and not OTT shouting into the camera. I didn't mind when she moved to more fashion content, but this is supposedly her job and the fact that she's not posted on insta since the 31st December is a joke.

Reactions: 1
Guys, she's married to a nearly billionaire CEO. Obviously, she's doing what other well-kept women are doing, which is duck-all! Give her some slack, she has to adjust to her very hard privileged life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is quite a brave choice - not particularly classy 🙈
View attachment 1072244
Same thoughts on this 😂 someone tell her please why this doesn't work 😂

I'm all for transformation and moving up in life. But for some reason, Robin doesn't seem classy to me. Like she just doesn't fit in the persona she's trying to make. I'm so confused about her style. At one point she was all neutrals, whites and carrying Hermes, Chanel then all of a sudden, bright pink with oversized glitzy earrings.

Reactions: 5