Robert Welsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved how James put a pic of him with Bishop on Instagram as damage limitation 😂 who knew Robert wouldn't end up being the evil twin!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just here because my belly hurts from laughing at the lie detector video...
'bleeping witch.... Ignorant witch.... Disgusting witch..... witch!'
They have truly become my favourite youtubers/influencers.
I love how they are so chilled and informative and kinda soothing on there own channels but there twin channel is so hectic and chaotic in the best way!
Also big up Marcus and his editing 😂
Oh my god don’t I’ve watched that video about four times now and laugh every single time. Dog owning witch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Loved how James put a pic of him with Bishop on Instagram as damage limitation 😂 who knew Robert wouldn't end up being the evil twin!
I'm still chuckling at 'disgusting witch' 😂
The dog photo was so bloody cute!
I just want them to release more twin videos not just one a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love both their individual content, but their joint channel and podcast are just amazing. They are brilliant together

• Heart
That bit where Marcus cut to the old video of James shouting and Robert looking uncomfortable oh my bleeping god 😂

• Haha
1. Robert saved my undereye concealer routine and he explained colour correction properly - my old routine aged me until I followed his instructions and stopped following the youtuber rage of slapping 5 x more product on than they need, just because it looks good under high light. I've learnt lots of other great things from him too.
2. His personality is spectacular and respectful, along with both of his brothers too - their joint videos leave me crying with laughter.
3. I trust everything he says and the same goes with James.
4. I also love his ghost stories and make up Mondays.
5. He is the best make up youtuber. I'm a bit of a fan if you've noticed? ;-)

P.S. Zero negative comments on this thread made my heart smile and that just shows how awesome he is :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
P.S. Zero negative comments on this thread made my heart smile and that just shows how awesome he is :)
I literally can't think of anything bad to say about him. I just find him very honest and I like that he's not constantly trying to sell me crap I don't need. It's refreshing to watch someone not following trends for clickbait!

Reactions: 10
I just love him! Love how he and James take the piss out of some YouTube clichés too. The house tour they did had me in stitches!

Oh my gosh ive just randomly found him on my explore page these last few weeks. I love love love him. His voice is so nice and he comes across so lovely. People critiquing others methods could be a touchy area but he manages it so as not to bring any shame or negativity to the people he doesn't agree with, even telling people to be kind when they tag him in posts! I've told my teenage daughter to watch him. I never watch make up videos yet I just love his! His little wry smile when he thinks something is a bit 'way out there' is just so funny. I could watch him for hours haha. Ive watched 3 of his Yt videos so far and loved every bit of them, follow him on fb and Instagram now and so far not seen one add. So happy to see a rave thread for him, he could do with a slot on TV

Reactions: 7
I love these boys! I had seen a bit of Robert as Sophdoeslife mentions him a lot but it wasn't until their April fools videos popped up on my home page that I realised there was 2 of them and I think I have binged watched every video since! Genuinely can't think of any other youtubers that make me laugh out loud but I cry laughing watching these 2 😂 I watched an old life hacks one the other day where Roberts blows James' eyelashes with a hairdryer, omg I was dying!!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
love both their separate channels, especially Robert’s, but their twin channel to me is amazing and there’s nothing else like it. They have me in stitches, Marcus’ editing too is fantastic and just adds to the humour. I really do think they’re both brilliant, and it’s lovely tht they can poke fun at themselves. I also really like and enjoy their podcast. I think they seem very level headed and I think they both realise and appreciate how lucky they are to be in the position they’re in. I think if YouTube were to disappear overnight they wouldn’t struggle to go onto something else, whereas I think there are quite a few influencers out there who probably would.

Reactions: 12
So funny how they are so serious and giving nothing but facts on their own channels. But put them together and it’s giggling chaos and sass 😂
I’m sad Roberts ghost stories doesn’t do well. So he’s had to besides half the video time, do it fortnightly or it affects his algorithm. Although he did get a sponsor this week!

• Heart
So funny how they are so serious and giving nothing but facts on their own channels. But put them together and it’s giggling chaos and sass 😂
I’m sad Roberts ghost stories doesn’t do well. So he’s had to besides half the video time, do it fortnightly or it affects his algorithm. Although he did get a sponsor this week!
I’d love to watch them… but I’m too frightened by ghosts!

I am so happy to see a rave thread for Robert. I absolutely love him and he is the only 'influencer' i trust when it comes to makeup. I really loved his 'brands i wont be reviewing' video because even then he was respectful (although i love Charlotte Tilbury makeup). On the joint chanel with his twin, every video has me crying with laughter, they are so funny and with just the right amount of playful bitchiness. And marcus is such a hunk, i am in love with his hair! :)

Reactions: 7
I love Robert, he reminds me so much of some of my friends. I like how he's firm but never horrible when he's calling techniques/mean commenters/whatever out, it's really refreshing. He seems really authentic and I feel like I always get a proper honest review of makeup from every end of the price spectrum from him.

I can take or leave James's channel - somehow I find him less engaging than Robert. Together though they're hilarious. That April Fool video had me in tears. Touch Me Up and Skin Up, hilarious. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
If you hasn't watched the video from this evening, make sure you do. Its hilarious!!! I've just spent 20 minutes laughing my head off at thier triplet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If you hasn't watched the video from this evening, make sure you do. Its hilarious!!! I've just spent 20 minutes laughing my head off at thier triplet 🤣🤣🤣
It’s their funniest one yet! And marcus’ editing is on point.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The triplet video is both hilarious and horrific. I love Robert and James so much and Marcus's sarcastic editing.