Robert Welsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just did a search to see if either of the Welsh twins had a thread on here and I am SO GLAD it's a rave thread! I love them both so much and I've been bingeing the podcast this week. I feel like you can actually really trust them to be honest about products (especially Robert who will just say something is tit šŸ˜‚). I've actually bought a few skincare and makeup bits they've recommended and I've had no duds!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Robert is one of the few makeup influencers that I really do trust. If something is crap, he says it. Itā€™s refreshing to have someone like that, quite a few others I think will be. But wishy washy with their opinions, but heā€™s very good and actually seems to care about his viewers and wants them to spend their money wisely.

Robert is one of the few makeup influencers that I really do trust. If something is crap, he says it. Itā€™s refreshing to have someone like that, quite a few others I think will be. But wishy washy with their opinions, but heā€™s very good and actually seems to care about his viewers and wants them to spend their money wisely.
I really like him for this, he advises on how to not waste products by using too much or using them wrong, as well as telling you what products and brands are good or bad!

Reactions: 5
Genuinely cannot fault him, even if he is sent something for PR he will say if he thinks its crap. I've learnt loads from him and have bought a few bits based on his recommendations!

Reactions: 3
I really like him for this, he advises on how to not waste products by using too much or using them wrong, as well as telling you what products and brands are good or bad!
Yes 100%. I really like that he always comes up with multiple uses of products too. Like eyeshadows that make nice contour or brow shades. Itā€™s really nice that he has that kind of thing in mind and just really does seem to care about those of us who watch him and support him!

Reactions: 1
Yes 100%. I really like that he always comes up with multiple uses of products too. Like eyeshadows that make nice contour or brow shades. Itā€™s really nice that he has that kind of thing in mind and just really does seem to care about those of us who watch him and support him!
Because he does this you can just so tell he is a professional that is used to working on many different skin tones and types. Lots of other influencers can't do this because realistically they only know how to deal with their own skin type and tone.

One of the best things on their joint videos are the closed captions, that they do themselves. The videos are hilarious, but even funnier with the closed captions on.

I look forward to Sundays when their joint videos are uploaded.

My favourite one so far is when they look back at their first YouTube Video. I've watched it so many times now and I still crease at it.

My favourite one so far is when they look back at their first YouTube Video. I've watched it so many times now and I still crease at it.
Thank you for pointing me in that videos direction, literal tears streaming down my face šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Thanks for pointing me in the direction of that "reacting to old videos" vid. It has made this insomniac laugh like a nut for 40 mins.

I searched for James and Robert with baited breath worrying I'd discover something awful about them because I've adored them for years! So glad there's no neggy comments here - I love them šŸ„°

• Heart
Oh my god they make me laugh SO much. Like, they remind me so much of me and my friends, itā€™s our exact sense of humour, the way we talk etc. Their video making viral food I was crying from laughing so much šŸ˜‚ and every now and then I randomly just get ā€œDOG OWNING witchā€ in my head šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Theyā€™re such feel good arenā€™t they! I love how separately theyā€™re quite sensible and very knowledgeable yet The Welsh Twins is hilariously chaotic and you see the hilarious way they bounce off each other but then the Double Cleanse podcast is them together and itā€™s really informative. They have content for every mood.

Also love even though they do ads itā€™s always really real and theyā€™ll say if they donā€™t like a product. Just fab guys šŸ„°

Still laugh with my boyfriend about the first time he saw them and he said why is that guy pretending to talk to himself šŸ¤£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Love these two! They're funny and I actually find what they are saying useful. Good tips. And if something isn't good they will genuine say it isn't and I LOVE that honesty!

• Heart
Love these two! They're funny and I actually find what they are saying useful. Good tips. And if something isn't good they will genuine say it isn't and I LOVE that honesty!
I would 100% trust them for any recommendations. Especially Robert. I feel like he in particular really does care about where his followers put their money and is really mindful of the fact a lot of his followers may not have the money to buy every new release under the sun. Iā€™ve just watched his REM testing video and it was so apparent that he wasnā€™t swayed either way, regardless of it was gifted or not.

I would 100% trust them for any recommendations.
I've bought a couple of things they've recommended and changed some of my makeup/skincare based on things they've said, they haven't set me wrong yet!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched their recent video? Tattle was mentioned but they havenā€™t read on here so assumed people were gossiping about them ā˜¹ If only they knew this is a rave thread šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'd be amazed if anyone can find a bad word to say about them. They're both a joy to watch and seem so lovely.

Reactions: 6