Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
I thought I'd start a thread for him. He is honestly such a lovely guy, always responds to his fans.

Even on his MUA react videos he only ever critiques the makeup and not the person. He is incredibly humbling, and has such a relaxing voice. But his little laugh is what I love the most about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

bmore87

1. Robert saved my undereye concealer routine and he explained colour correction properly - my old routine aged me until I followed his instructions and stopped following the youtuber rage of slapping 5 x more product on than they need, just because it looks good under high light. I've learnt lots of other great things from him too.
2. His personality is spectacular and respectful, along with both of his brothers too - their joint videos leave me crying with laughter.
3. I trust everything he says and the same goes with James.
4. I also love his ghost stories and make up Mondays.
5. He is the best make up youtuber. I'm a bit of a fan if you've noticed? ;-)

P.S. Zero negative comments on this thread made my heart smile and that just shows how awesome he is :)

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Bilbo16

VIP Member
love both their separate channels, especially Robert’s, but their twin channel to me is amazing and there’s nothing else like it. They have me in stitches, Marcus’ editing too is fantastic and just adds to the humour. I really do think they’re both brilliant, and it’s lovely tht they can poke fun at themselves. I also really like and enjoy their podcast. I think they seem very level headed and I think they both realise and appreciate how lucky they are to be in the position they’re in. I think if YouTube were to disappear overnight they wouldn’t struggle to go onto something else, whereas I think there are quite a few influencers out there who probably would.

Reactions: 12

Popfra

I found this thread because I was going to mention him in the Katie Hayes thread but wanted to check first that people didn't hate him too! I love him, like others have said I love the way he is so constructive in his advice and when he does reaction videos he's never mean, he just explains why it's wrong. I also like Brad Mondo for the same reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Smiffy1990

Just here because my belly hurts from laughing at the lie detector video...
'fucking bitch.... Ignorant bitch.... Disgusting bitch..... BITCH!'
They have truly become my favourite youtubers/influencers.
I love how they are so chilled and informative and kinda soothing on there own channels but there twin channel is so hectic and chaotic in the best way!
Also big up Marcus and his editing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Has anyone watched their recent video? Tattle was mentioned but they haven’t read on here so assumed people were gossiping about them ☹ If only they knew this is a rave thread 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Missy21

P.S. Zero negative comments on this thread made my heart smile and that just shows how awesome he is :)
I literally can't think of anything bad to say about him. I just find him very honest and I like that he's not constantly trying to sell me crap I don't need. It's refreshing to watch someone not following trends for clickbait!

Reactions: 10

HotTea

I think I just love everything about them. Them. Their laugh. Their sense of humour. Their brother. Their dogs. They are absolutely wicked and their Sunday video genuinely is the highlight of my day lol.

Reactions: 9

Spoke

VIP Member
So relaxing to watch, and they both actually know what they’re on about and not just pushing ads!

• Heart

Missy21

I love Robert! One of the few makeup youtubers/influencers I actually like. At least he gives good tips instead of following ridiculous instagram click bait nonsense.

• Heart

37BBL

VIP Member
I just love the Sunday joint videos, I always end up absolutely crying with laughter.

Also live Robert's make up advice, I've learnt so much from him!

• Heart

Spoke

VIP Member
how funny was their April fools day video though? I was creasing during the unedited version

• Haha

Bilbo16

VIP Member
I love that both Robert and James can do serious and informative videos but are also happy to poke fun at themselves and the influencer industry. There are too many influencers who just seem to really believe their own hype so it’s so refreshing to see.

Reactions: 8

Bilbo16

VIP Member
Robert is one of the few makeup influencers that I really do trust. If something is crap, he says it. It’s refreshing to have someone like that, quite a few others I think will be. But wishy washy with their opinions, but he’s very good and actually seems to care about his viewers and wants them to spend their money wisely.

hydeist

Chatty Member
I just did a search to see if either of the Welsh twins had a thread on here and I am SO GLAD it's a rave thread! I love them both so much and I've been bingeing the podcast this week. I feel like you can actually really trust them to be honest about products (especially Robert who will just say something is shit 😂). I've actually bought a few skincare and makeup bits they've recommended and I've had no duds!

• Heart

Gigi88

Did any of you see his recent Disney Princess Tiana video? Where he talks about meeting his fiancèe? He is so lovely. Great tips also and seems so down to earth. Also, love his twin James Welsh, his videos are so informative. They both really know their stuff. So refreshing for Insta and YT peeps to be actually good and not all about selling!!

• Heart