Robert Welsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love the Sunday joint videos, I always end up absolutely crying with laughter.

Also live Robert's make up advice, I've learnt so much from him!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think I just love everything about them. Them. Their laugh. Their sense of humour. Their brother. Their dogs. They are absolutely wicked and their Sunday video genuinely is the highlight of my day lol.

I love Robert! One of the few makeup youtubers/influencers I actually like. At least he gives good tips instead of following ridiculous instagram click bait nonsense.

• Heart
Robert is probably one of the only makeup channels that I trust for reviews now. I feel he’s always pretty honest regardless if it was a sponsorship or not.

Reactions: 8
I found this thread because I was going to mention him in the Katie Hayes thread but wanted to check first that people didn't hate him too! I love him, like others have said I love the way he is so constructive in his advice and when he does reaction videos he's never mean, he just explains why it's wrong. I also like Brad Mondo for the same reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I found this thread because I was going to mention him in the Katie Hayes thread but wanted to check first that people didn't hate him too! I love him, like others have said I love the way he is so constructive in his advice and when he does reaction videos he's never mean, he just explains why it's wrong. I also like Brad Mondo for the same reason.
I also like Brad mondo, although that was a bit crappy with the hair products having the cruelty free symbol when they weren't. I'm not vegan but you would be gutted if you were and you ordered it! I still watch his videos though and enjoy his content, he gives a lot of good tips.

Reactions: 4
I love roberts make up videos but I have to say his speech annoys me a teeenny bit how he doesn’t pronounce his TH properly. Eg free instead of three but the worst has to be that he even does it when saying that, there, the etc so sounds like he’s saying vat, vere. It’s a bit like nails on a blackboard

Reactions: 2
I love roberts make up videos but I have to say his speech annoys me a teeenny bit how he doesn’t pronounce his TH properly. Eg free instead of three but the worst has to be that he even does it when saying that, there, the etc so sounds like he’s saying vat, vere. It’s a bit like nails on a blackboard
I love Robert, I find his voice so soothing 😌 I do have to add though, the way he says puh-fessional instead of professional does annoy me a bit if I binge to many in a row though lol 🙈

how funny was their April fools day video though? I was creasing during the unedited version

• Haha
I want to be best friends with Robert and James. I love them so much and I laugh so much at their videos. I died at the Touch Me Up Forever Finger One Touch Glove.

Reactions: 7
I’m so glad I found this thread! I love Robert and James 😂 Their podcast is my go to when driving

Reactions: 2
They're just so funny. Genuinely look forward to a Sunday eve when I can watch thier video.
I'd love to be friends with them, they seem so genuine.

Reactions: 6
I love that both Robert and James can do serious and informative videos but are also happy to poke fun at themselves and the influencer industry. There are too many influencers who just seem to really believe their own hype so it’s so refreshing to see.

Reactions: 8
God, I truly love robert so much. I love watching his videos even when he's silently just putting on eyeshadow. I'm not as into James bc I don't typically watch skincare youtubers, but the 2 of them together is a hoot. I cackle so much at their videos, they're genuinely hilarious. The April Fools outtakes video is my favourite so far - the way they giggled every 4 seconds.

Reactions: 4
Just here because my belly hurts from laughing at the lie detector video...
'bleeping witch.... Ignorant witch.... Disgusting witch..... witch!'
They have truly become my favourite youtubers/influencers.
I love how they are so chilled and informative and kinda soothing on there own channels but there twin channel is so hectic and chaotic in the best way!
Also big up Marcus and his editing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11