Robert Welsh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any of you see his recent Disney Princess Tiana video? Where he talks about meeting his fiancèe? He is so lovely. Great tips also and seems so down to earth. Also, love his twin James Welsh, his videos are so informative. They both really know their stuff. So refreshing for Insta and YT peeps to be actually good and not all about selling!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Did any of you see his recent Disney Princess Tiana video? Where he talks about meeting his fiancèe? He is so lovely. Great tips also and seems so down to earth. Also, love his twin James Welsh, his videos are so informative. They both really know their stuff. So refreshing for Insta and YT peeps to be actually good and not all about selling!!
I love them!! Have just found their podcast and binged all of it over the weekend. X

Reactions: 1
I love them!! Have just found their podcast and binged all of it over the weekend. X
The recent one where they did a Q&A with their brother Marcus was the funniest one yet. It's one of the only podcasts I actually re-listen to episodes of because they make me laugh so much!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have the stupidest crush on him and love watching his videos even though I rarely wear makeup and am terrible at applying it when I do. He seems so genuine and down to earth.

Reactions: 5
I love his videos, he just seems like such a nice genuine guy too. Him and his brother are hilarious on Twitter as well

Reactions: 1
I love them both. Embarrassed to say that I must have watched at least a dozen or so of James and Roberts videos before I realised they weren’t the same person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really enjoy his videos. His voice is so calming and relaxing, he's so different to most beauty people you see on YouTube. Really refreshing to see. Also his make up advice is fantastic, if I was rich I'd pay him to do my make up for me everyday 😂

• Heart
SO glad this thread exists! Discovered them both over lockdown and they’ve quickly become my favourite youtubers. Can also recommend their podcast, it’s absolutely hilarious. They also give a really good, honest insight into the world of being an “influencer” and what the deal is with ads, sponsors etc. Love them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love both Robert and Jame. So honest, informative and really lovely people. I’ve had loads of interactions with both on various platforms and that says a lot in my opinion, they really seem to listen to their following. They’re also so respectful to others. Never critical for no reason. Yeah, I think they’re great! And yes it did take me some time to realise they were not the same person 😂

• Haha
Omg their new video watching their old videos back. I was howling. I love them SO much 😂

• Heart
I love them both so much! They are such a breath of fresh air and they never want to get involved with drama. I get so buzzing for Sundays because that's when they upload their joint video 😂 ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love them both and now particularly enjoy their joint channel. I love that it’s not serious at all and they just have fun with it!

• Heart
I love their joint channel too - genuinely look forward to it every week. They're so hilarious together

I think their other brother has a channel now too - so going to look out for that one I think!

I also love the joint channel! Marcus does such a good job with the editing, he somehow makes their shenanigans even funnier

I love them both. Embarrassed to say that I must have watched at least a dozen or so of James and Roberts videos before I realised they weren’t the same person 😂
Saaaame! I couldn’t work out why his scar in his eyebrow kept disappearing... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Christ their video tonight. My belly genuinely hurts from laughing. Honestly I look forward to their Sunday uploads so much 👏🏻😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
LOVE Robert Welsh ❤ His reaction videos are perfect mix of constructive criticism without being nasty or rude. Ghost stories and make up Mondays are my fave videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 6