Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder do the parents help fund his lifestyle?
Surely they'd have to?
Like the lifestyle he's living, the amount of holidays, nights out etc. I can't see him making enough from his PR job to find all that plus rent and car payments.

Reactions: 1
I wonder did the parents buy him that house in full hence he has no rent/mortgage and all his money can go on his lifestyle?

So “team” RKPR is running an event tonight…has anyone ever actually seen of of the other “team” members?

Reactions: 2
So “team” RKPR is running an event tonight…has anyone ever actually seen of of the other “team” members?
He often advertises for unpaid internship for like 3 months at a time or something like that

Reactions: 3
Rob has cancelled all his weekend plans so he can have a quiet weekend in Wexford instead - what a rubbish friend he is 😏

Oooor maybe our Rob didn’t have any plans for the weekend and feels the need to justify it in case we are wondering why he hasn’t posted any parties and think he is some kind of weirdo .. GASP.

Reactions: 4
Honestly like Rob Kenny could be a satire of D4 knobs. When I first saw him I thought this guy cannot be real, he has to be taking the piss with the accent. Ross O Carroll Kelly type thing. But alas, no! The voice is real and so are the knobby sounding friends 🫣 i feel like Irish people were never meant to talk like that 🫣🫣 me with my Culchie, poverty accent has second hand embarrassment for that lot 🤭🤭 scarleh for em

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Made worse by the fact that he's actually from 'De Northside. He's desperate to be one of the Alex girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly like Rob Kenny could be a satire of D4 knobs. When I first saw him I thought this guy cannot be real, he has to be taking the piss with the accent. Ross O Carroll Kelly type thing. But alas, no! The voice is real and so are the knobby sounding friends 🫣 i feel like Irish people were never meant to talk like that 🫣🫣 me with my Culchie, poverty accent has second hand embarrassment for that lot 🤭🤭 scarleh for em
This!!!🙌 I can only dip in and out cause I just can't cope with the accent. Had a look tonight and yeah that's me done for another 6 months. I'm not from Dublin but have loads of Dublin friends that I've worked with, lived with over the years and NONE of them ever spoke like that. I've worked with doctors who come from very wealthy backrounds from Dublin who don't have that accent. Like when did that accent come about???
I hate it so much that I can't listen to 2fm anymore over Lottie Ryan and Co. Is this the new D4 era or what.....because is absolutely cringe worthy on a grand scale!

Reactions: 5
Jesus if my partner acted the way he does on stories after a few margs.... get in the bin you sloppy drunk it's not cute I'm embarrassed for you hun x

Reactions: 3