Rob Kenny

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He isn’t exactly a great advertisement for them if he keeps losing them. 😄 if he gets freebies out of this its a joke!
He's definitely had at least 4 pairs of airpods/google earphones gifted plus the ones he's bought himself. It's outrageously disgusting

Reactions: 3
What an absolute gobshite, the way he goes on i have serious second hand embarrassment. As for "Dr" Shane, how many times does he say Dr...... At first I thought he was a medical doctor before I realised he's a PhD in music therapy😆 I have several family members with Phd's in their chosen field but not one of them would go on with that pretentious crap as they are not medical Dr's. Yes they have a doctorate and worked hard for it but no way would any of them go on the way that flute of a Rob does. It wouldn't surprise me if he's signs his name Dr Shane and on his credit card, CRINGE!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What an absolute gobshite, the way he goes on i have serious second hand embarrassment. As for "Dr" Shane, how many times does he say Dr...... At first I thought he was a medical doctor before I realised he's a PhD in music therapy😆 I have several family members with Phd's in their chosen field but not one of them would go on with that pretentious crap as they are not medical Dr's. Yes they have a doctorate and worked hard for it but no way would any of them go on the way that flute of a Rob does. It wouldn't surprise me if he's signs his name Dr Shane and on his credit card, CRINGE!!!!!
What 😂😂 I genuinely thought he was a doctor in a a hospital!

Reactions: 8
I'm laughing at all your comments above. Yep he's not in any way shape or form a medical doctor. Listen the majority of medical doctors don't carry on with the big I'm a "DR" crap the way our Rob and Shane do!
Look at his Web page and you'll see his qualifications. Yes he has obviously studied hard and got a PhD in music therapy which technically Phd's carry a "Dr" title but I don't know anyone ( and BTW I've family and friends with PhD's) who calls themselves a blooming Dr that's not medical. It's disgusting really the pretentiousness of them. Just so vulgar, it's like the saying " money talks but wealth whispers".

Reactions: 7
I'm laughing at all your comments above. Yep he's not in any way shape or form a medical doctor. Listen the majority of medical doctors don't carry on with the big I'm a "DR" crap the way our Rob and Shane do!
Look at his Web page and you'll see his qualifications. Yes he has obviously studied hard and got a PhD in music therapy which technically Phd's carry a "Dr" title but I don't know anyone ( and BTW I've family and friends with PhD's) who calls themselves a blooming Dr that's not medical. It's disgusting really the pretentiousness of them. Just so vulgar, it's like the saying " money talks but wealth whispers".
Lots of PhD holders use the doctor title…especially in academia. Some even have it in their sender name in emails which is far more crass!!

Reactions: 5
I have to strongly disagree with you there. If I spent 8 years earning it, I'd 100% be using it.

Also anyone I know does use it in a work/formal setting.

I have to strongly disagree with you there. If I spent 8 years earning it, I'd 100% be using it.

Also anyone I know does use it in a work/formal setting.
The thing was Rob was making it out as if your man was a GP.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He is so entitled and clueless. Saying his Portuguese air b n b host had "shocking" English, that's because you're in a foreign country Rob, and not in the Quinta resort anymore
---
Also, his idea of "solo travel" is going on the plane on his own over to his parents in Quinta, he is a knob

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll never understand why insta huns feel the need to edit every photo.

Here you can see his acne scaring, and he definitely doesn’t have the chiselled jawline he posts on the grid. I just don’t get why they don’t embrace their flaws and imperfections and feel the need to edit them. He literally doesn’t look like his photos in real life.

and as for the boyfriend, I know from a very close source to them they’ve an open relationship or at least they turn the Other way when either of them stray.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Is it just me or does anyone else find his relationship with Shane a bit one sided? He always seems to behave like a 12yr old with their first boyfriend, squealing and the high pitched giggling? Shane seems far more down to earth and seems to the adult in the relationship.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does anyone else find his relationship with Shane a bit one sided? He always seems to behave like a 12yr old with their first boyfriend, squealing and the high pitched giggling? Shane seems far more down to earth and seems to the adult in the relationship.
Stopped following rob over 6 mths ago and haven't looked at his page since. I just know when I do, it'll be same, same.
Carrying on like a spoilt brat, holidays with Mammy and Daddy and all about my Dr. Shane.
Hard to believe he's a grown man.

Reactions: 13
He and Shane are engaged....

If the wedding is even 1/10 as extra as his 30th birthday party was then we're in for a time of it.

He and Shane are engaged....

If the wedding is even 1/10 as extra as his 30th birthday party was then we're in for a time of it.
Poor Shane, listening to Rob shrieking and overreacting to everything for the rest of his life.

Despite what Rob said, I’m not one bit surprised he did the proposing. It’ll be the most insufferable wedding planning operation ever

Why are they both wearing wedding bands already?
I'd understand if one of them got an engagement ring but why both? Is that the normal for same sex couples?

Why are they both wearing wedding bands already?
I'd understand if one of them got an engagement ring but why both? Is that the normal for same sex couples?
This confused me for a bit as well, each to their own I guess. Rob either bought 2 rings, or one ring to propose with and bought another for himself/had Shane buy one for him while out there.