Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts and feelings don't generate tangible symptoms? Can you tell my anxiety that please?

Also, forcing children of any age to wear clothes they find uncomfortable for whatever reason is not okay. You should be teaching them bodily autonomy.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Logged in to twitter to see her getting her arse handed to her.

It was glorious.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thoughts and feelings don't generate tangible symptoms? Can you tell my anxiety that please?
Quite. So grief, depression, anxiety, post natal depression for eg don't generate 'real and tangible symptoms'?
Thanks Louisa. I'll try telling my guts that when anxiety triggers awful irritable bowel syndrome (y)

Reactions: 12
Ask Bex to weigh in on this issue. She has all the answers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's sulking after her ridiculous comment and people turning on her 😂
I'm just waiting for her to say she was only saying it to be provocative and how silly people were to fall for it.

• Haha
I think she's sulking after her ridiculous comment and people turning on her 😂
I'm just waiting for her to say she was only saying it to be provocative and how silly people were to fall for it.
I'm waiting for the inevitable "crash" which has nothing whatsoever to do with being torn a new one online. She won't admit she can't take it but is more than happy to dish it out!

Reactions: 11
IMG_20240416_230455.jpg

Roadsidemum gets to leave a space, but her victims don't.

What a megaphone. What a void. What a bathtub full of cat tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder how many actual friends she has offline? We know she's met up with Bex and has 'ML', but surely to goodness noone else tolerates her.

The more she posts, the more convinced I am that she's crossed the border to evade Social Care.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder how many actual friends she has offline? We know she's met up with Bex and has 'ML', but surely to goodness noone else tolerates her.

The more she posts, the more convinced I am that she's crossed the border to evade Social Care.
It's odd that the LO is no longer a genius historian scholarship private school candidate.

It's not really odd.

Served her purpose, now just another autistic child.

No friends, just a trail of surprised victims

Reactions: 15
Why is she SUCH a [redacted]?

Today's incident. 🙄

1000002376.jpg
1000002377.jpg
1000002378.jpg

1000002379.jpg

If the "rather large" woman had cut in front of her at the crossing, she'd 100% be ranting about that too.

Everyone encounters annoying people in public from time to time. And I absolutely know that disabled people face ignorance and microaggressions those of us who are able-bodied can't begin to understand.

But if you literally cannot leave the house without becoming involved in some kind of dispute or confrontation, you're the problem.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I do not (doughnut) have enough pies to rub in this woman's face and hair.

Please may we make a note that THIS is her new persona. It started in early March. Let's do screenies. I'll start tomorrow as it's late here.

But please may we mark/note the change of character, even while we seek Unbound's updates on the brilliant and incisive #OneInFive

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is she SUCH a [redacted]?

Today's incident. 🙄

View attachment 2879039View attachment 2879040View attachment 2879041

View attachment 2879042

If the "rather large" woman had cut in front of her at the crossing, she'd 100% be ranting about that too.

Everyone encounters annoying people in public from time to time. And I absolutely know that disabled people face ignorance and microaggressions those of us who are able-bodied can't begin to understand.

But if you literally cannot leave the house without becoming involved in some kind of dispute or confrontation, you're the problem.
I feel like I'm losing intelligence reading those tweets. How this idiot thinks she is a writer is beyond me.

How was the lady's size relevant to the story?

I'll wait.

Raised by wolves? She phoned her boyfriend, looked at a woman, and then fired off a couple of incomprehensible, hysterical tweets about a non event. Not exactly the aggy fighty in your face persona she likes to cosplay as online.

Maybe those people she's ranting and raving about had needs she wasn't aware of? You know like how she likes to wear a sunflower lanyard and cosplay as having a learning disability? Did she take that into consideration while fuming and huffing or is she the only disabled person in existence?
---
PS still trying to work away on the wiki but welcome any and all assistance. I type on a phone as my only laptop is a work one, so intricate coding is beyond me. If someone could go in and make the links live that'd be awesome. Thank you ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel like I'm losing intelligence reading those tweets. How this idiot thinks she is a writer is beyond me.

I'll wait.

Raised by wolves? She phoned her boyfriend, looked at a woman, and then fired off a couple of incomprehensible, hysterical tweets about a non event. Not exactly the aggy fighty in your face persona she likes to cosplay as online.

Maybe those people she's ranting and raving about had needs she wasn't aware of? You know like how she likes to wear a sunflower lanyard and cosplay as having a learning disability? Did she take that into consideration while fuming and huffing or is she the only disabled person in existence?
Thank you. I thought I was going mad! What a word salad; a phrasepuddle of purposeful nothing. A Muppet on the Roadside of Self Righteous BS!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her, Jack Monroe and Sarah Vajayjay all just sound permanently hammered.

Which tbqhwy I probably would if I had to be one of them.

• Haha
😬 oof, I meant to comment on the "dollykins" shite last night

sounds exactly like my mother when I was a kid. she always tried to dress me up like a dolly (frilly dresses and lace ribbons in my hair for a normal day at primary school?? thanks mam!) and I started to push back at about 9 years old

her kids will (hopefully) end up rejecting her and finding their own way in life like I did

• Heart

I'll wait.

---
PS still trying to work away on the wiki but welcome any and all assistance. I type on a phone as my only laptop is a work one, so intricate coding is beyond me. If someone could go in and make the links live that'd be awesome. Thank you ❤
That's exactly it. Everyone has be tolerant of her yet she feels it acceptable to be a right c*nt to everyone. Who knows why people act 'oddly'. Who knows what is going on in their lives.
She's such a bleeping judgemental Tory it is unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you. I thought I was going mad! What a word salad; a phrasepuddle of purposeful nothing. A Muppet on the Roadside of Self Righteous BS!
RoadSnarkMuppet amirite 🥁
---
She has a whiff of Alice Evans “Want More??” but without a specific person in mind, it’s basically anyone and everyone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.