Roadside Mum #8 This is a criminal endeavour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think L is the sort of person who if you have £1 more than here you are a middle class Tory wanker, and if you have less, you are an urchin, povvo etc.

Reactions: 11
Another thread slagging the kids off.

They are displaying ingrained habitual behaviour and they get shouted at once a year when she can be bothered and when she is in between saving her energy for burger sessions and days out with the squeeze. How very depressing.

Reactions: 7
Schrodingers parent: she made her name being disgusted at the nutrition provided to her children and how it would impact their healthcare but simultaneously proves daily she hates them for merely existing. Another narc whose kids are only an extension of herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
*shudder*
the way she’s working herself up on twitter is making me feel so sorry for the kids.
My mum was prone to this kind of sudden outrage at me. I was an untidy kid and she hated housework so I never really learned in a positive way how to pick up after myself. Then occasionally she would completely blow her stack at me and it was terrifying. Behaviour that wasn’t challenged for weeks would suddenly be the end of the world. Ugh. Poor kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She has also been on one in replies about “false” safeguarding reports from schools. Frankly - our heroines of the hour on Tattle are prime examples of why we need safeguarding reporting.

Those poor girls in their dirty clothes, living off whatever can be delivered with RSMs alcohol and fags - or Sarah not shipping off her kids to school because one sneezed or stayed up too late - or Bex just cutting out education in its entirety and pretending YouTube and Xbox gaming for regulation is an appropriate replacement….and that Reann with the 24/7 Take That indoctrination diet for her kids….

…they are an argument for investment in Social Services all on their own.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
"Flattering" is not a word I would use to describe clothes for a pre-teen / young teen.

"Dollykins" - I have no words but it sounds like a dog whistle to a certain "type".

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Is she trying to make out her 12 year old is 9? Or fits in 8-9year old clothes?

Anyway I think we need a calendar/cycle analysis, in about the past 8 weeks she’s xittered:-

DUI on codiene to take RN to A&E
Children were “abused” by theiving food delivery guy
Half-Hour wait for disabled parking at A&E as she was nearly dying
Random trip to the Highlands where her ME resolved
Needs a GP but 111 won’t send one (chest infection)
Rich Ppl Plane Ticket tax fiddle for more uncouth advice (in person) to ML about his friend who is a victim of DV

Reactions: 8
I think she means dress your 9 year old up because they will object to being "dollykins" at 10. My daughter would not wear dresses at 9 and I didn't make her.

Reactions: 4
Dr Louisa's in the house.

1000002358.jpg

Thankfully, the stupid twit's been schooled in the comments and now she's licking her wounds.

1000002359.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Thee are psychosomatic conditions, you prize dolt. Like psoriasis or hypertension or loads of things.
what you mean is that ME isn’t a psychosomatic illness, it’s neurological.

Is she attempting a "deploy cat" manoeuvre as a way of deflecting from her idiocy?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.