Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Slopslinger

Doubt she declare it hence accusing cashapp of stealing her money because she is keeping in there rather than putting it in bank account where DWP could see it.
If she's on PIP it's not means tested. Which is how her and other bloggers get away with the grift.

Reactions: 3

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
But they have the special shallow trolleys, which mean your hands are free…you clip in on to the wheelchair I think.

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
apparently, the baby's mother's "oversized hoodie" that she was "lost in" was also magenta 🤷

still don't know what's wrong with a magenta baby vest (what is that btw? baby grow?) though
Says Taylor who is rocking a dress just a shade less pinky than the fabled magenta!

• Heart

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen this obviously I can’t speak for all Scottish schools but round here while blazers are in the list, many kids don’t wear them or it’s just any blazer from any shop if they do
IMG_1865.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I’ve just seen this obviously I can’t speak for all Scottish schools but round here while blazers are in the list, many kids don’t wear them or it’s just any blazer from any shop if they do View attachment 2146935
Wait… a blazer for primary school is £85? RN is probably on the cusp of primary or secondary depending when her birthday is, but LO is firmly primary, especially in the Scottish system.

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
Here’s a heads up, they’re massive. You’re obliged to tell people it would have fed two of you/you’ve saved half for later etc
I’ve had a grilled chicken kebab but never one of these gross kebab meat things. The smell and appearance make me feel queasy far less eating one.

alphaspagbol

Chatty Member
Wait… a blazer for primary school? RN is probably on the cusp of primary or secondary depending when her birthday is, but LO is firmly primary, especially in the Scottish system.
If she turned 11 before Feb 28 this year she’ll start secondary this August. The summer term here ends at the end of June so depending on when the move is they may just skip the end of the summer term

Wooh

VIP Member
I wish I'd had a massive kebab, I love them.

They're not as huge as they should be!

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
She might slip under the radar, it’s harder because you need council permission to withdraw your children from school there but she won’t have to withdraw the krays if she never sends them to school…
She can’t fly under the radar, social services and child services will be wise to this sort of thing. She needs a doctor so she’ll be registering herself, accompanied by one or both krays, surely.