Roadside Mum #4 Let me tell you in excessive detail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, what a load of (fox) shite. If you're going to make stuff up at least TRY to make it believable.

PS how's the poverty book coming along?

Reactions: 9
But I thought her car was the car-iest car that had ever car-ed. Or something.

I swear a while back she was saying she could only drive the particular model of car she drove because reasons.

She's another beggy bullshitter travelling in the wake of the super grifters.

But I thought her car was the car-iest car that had ever car-ed. Or something.

I swear a while back she was saying she could only drive the particular model of car she drove because reasons.

She's another beggy bullshitter travelling in the wake of the super grifters.
You would be correct. It is the car-iest car in the whole history of cars.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20220906-214000_Twitter.jpg

If she's looking at taking on new writing commissions, dare we assume that the zine is almost finished?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This sort of Twitter personae thing drives me nuts.

Anna from Readers' Digest says she will share rates via DM or email. Anna doesn't say, tweet a reply and I'll rush to my DMs to respond to you, oh special one. Roadsidemum, you're not in charge of the process here.

I sound grumpy, but I assure you all a fox did not defecate in the toaster I really wanted to replace anyway. #cashfortoaster

Reactions: 6
Hahaha I am so wrong. Roadsidemum is in the power seat

Screenshot_20220907-140805_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 2
DON'T DO IT ANNA LOU :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

273 tweet thread about how Anna Lou deserves to die incoming in a few days when she leaves RSM on read! Get the fortifying brandy in and your screen capping fingers flexed @Wooh @FlashBoof :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
God does she use her PIP for anything it's meant for? Wheelchair? Car? Ramps or whatever she claims she needs.

At this point I think she's a character. Scummy beggy scab

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if I have missed a tweet, but have we had an update on whether RN has in fact joined the new secondary school this term (the one that is a ‘prison’ as it expects you to send your kids there every day during term time)? Or is RN 3 days into the new term being homeschooled

Reactions: 7
Oooh, yes, home ed, and we want it now

Oooh, yes, home ed, and we want it now

Reactions: 2
I have been faaaaar too busy to keep up with our usual grifters and scroungers - I have been dipping my toe softly and gently into Queen Grifter but, frankly, I would have to be working a 100 hour week at Tattle reading to keep up lately.

I quite admired her unabashed “give me money so I can have a holiday” approach. Obviously is cheeky but at least it’s honest cheek - unlike Jacks Patreon or the minor grifter pretending she is a recipe writer and compiling a book!

I have raised eyebrows around this though - after all, she crowdfunded an expensive wheelchair on the strength of paying it forward (which hasn’t happened) and in the context of crowdfunding holidays and extra outings from strangers on the internet, along with the cheeky comment from one of her kids (@dhoty) it seems we might well be looking at another desperate plea in 5,4,3, 2…….

(PS - No toaster you say? Who woudda thunk it!)
Don't fully believe the kid said this (or that the kid exists!), but isn't is funny/telling that she thinks this is a hilarious anecdote? Entitled brat.

Reactions: 4
FULLY semi-seriously back on the RSM is JM conspiracy bandwagon when you compare their queen tweets over the past day! You would totally have assumed she'd have gone full edgelord, instead she's dressing LO in funeral weeds :censored:

Reactions: 3
Well, when you stay up all night and then debate wether to stay up or have a nap, I suppose your sleeping will end up a mess - aka “ill all morning”.

The kid is absolutely doomed - their mum can even be bothered to read a few submissions for the zine without pleading being at deaths door - so she hasn’t got a hope of schooling a comprehensive aged child over multiple topics at age appropriate levels. I hope social services are involved.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Things RSM has time for…
Engaging conversations with the minor grifter about shagging (are we sure she isn’t Jack?)
Arguing repeatedly over whether the state pension is a benefit - and getting owned about it so pretending she is amused by the opponent.
Discussing the merits of various vegetables.
Arguing about Charles 3.

Things RSM doesn’t have time for…
The Zine
Home Schooling her kid

What a shamozzle

I'm wittier at more sensible AEST hours. Tonight RN seems like a pathetic little soul whose roadsidemum is letting her down

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.