Roadside Mum #3 How dare you call me a Tory?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's say the dress was labelled a 14 and RSM is a 12. But the dress is actually US sized which means it's really an 18. I mean, it should have been obvious looking at the dress that it was going to be too big?

You made a mistake, happens to us all. Don't throw good money after bad, donate it to a charity shop and forget about it.

The big threads that really should only be 2 tweets max are really tedious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's honestly so pompous.

It can't just be that she bought a dress that didn't fit, it has to be this huge symbolic moment that perfectly encapsulates the struggle of poverty and is a teaching moment for her followers :rolleyes: :sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Isn't a box grater called a box grater cos it's box-shaped? Why is she so aggressively stupid? Like if it was being sold as a cheese grater, people would only be able to use it for grating cheese and nothing else?

1650130219008.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The big threads that really should only be 2 not be tweets max are really tedious.
FTFY!

What a load of self indulgent old bollocks! And also where was she planning to wear this bridesmaid’s dress? Being thoroughly middle class I regularly attended events pre-Covid, which called for cocktail or black dress,but never wedding party wear. Perhaps this indicates that RSM is indeed of higher standing than the vast majority of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well - our favourite Traveller with a capital T has had time to digest Magic Pasta (TM) as well as the news that Jacks new book is pretty much her book but with more support from a publishers that give advances and arrange publicity etc. As well as Jack actually stealing her words (like they weren’t despicable enough when RSM trotted them out) and I was hoping for a react but it seems she truly is Jacks twin. All Billy Big Bollocks until it involves calling someone out that isn’t Mary with 8 followers and a cat avatar. Then she crumbles like she is stood next to a kebab shop staffed by dark skinned men waving scimitars around.

still - she is back to demonstrating how shite her parenting is so at least there is that. Can buy a “cheap” dress but can’t chuck a tenner at a hairdressers for her kid to have a trim.

Incidentally- where on earth was she thinking of wearing a wedding dress? Cheap or not? Around the house? When she pops to the garage to Pretty Woman the guys there who don’t help her when she needs it?

her life is bizarre in the extreme.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's honestly so pompous.

It can't just be that she bought a dress that didn't fit, it has to be this huge symbolic moment that perfectly encapsulates the struggle of poverty and is a teaching moment for her followers :rolleyes: :sleep:
Yes, EXACTLY this! And not only that, what she’ll actually do is stick it on Vinted and sell it for about 100 quid if what she’s says about it being worth £225 is true. When you’re actually poor, you don’t hand wring over dry cleaning, you just think ‘what a bargain’ and stick it on eBay.

If she can stay in a Premier Inn in York for a week in the Easter holidays, she can afford to let this ten pound go.

Reactions: 14
98% of what I wear and buy is second hand, and never have I ever seen a sample garment with such a comprehensive label! £225 off the rack with a further pricing rubric included? Funny how the pricing is all in pounds but the sizing is US? 😂

As bleeping if eBay or anywhere gives a tit- clearly it’s so beautiful and rare she thinks they will hunt her down and make her return it to the manufacturer🙄

Such fashion, much victim!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her daughter is too scared to go to sleep in case RM takes the opportunity to shave her head?? Yikes 🚩
I think it's her daughter arguing that if she'd done what the other daughter did and cut her own hair, RM would have shaved her head to teach her a lesson instead of fretting about a salon and fixing it, rather than worrying that RM will randomly shave her head in her sleep... which is slightly less disturbing but still yikes.

Reactions: 8
Has RM sent a meta message in another mega bore (thread appears to be in progress)?

Screenshot_20220417-230821_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220417-230836_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220417-231621_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she trying to claim her long-winded boreathons are satire?
I feel like that's what she's saying... surely not!

OH GOD. Up to tweet 8 of the boreathon; changing tack. Might make a point, something about always DHOTY bullying woman, or is it woman bullying? I'll find out tomorrow

Is she trying to claim her long-winded boreathons are satire?
Update: monetised bullying, children are so, so, so funny
Screenshot_20220417-235746_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Sounds like it's threatening somebody for supporting a charity who follow the law and professional standards in making safeguarding disclosures/referrals when they see them.

Just makes RM sound more and more like she has stuff to hide, really.

Reactions: 17
What is it with RSM and her messiah complex?

As if anyone gives a tit who she will or won't refer somewhere?

It's literally of no significance whatsoever?

Sounds like it's threatening somebody for supporting a charity who follow the law and professional standards in making safeguarding disclosures/referrals when they see them.

Just makes RM sound more and more like she has stuff to hide, really.
I'm not a lawyer, but would love to understand (hypothetically) how an anonymous account with a fake name (not RSM obviously, who is really authentic and believable) could take legal action to defend their reputation? If they even have a reputation to defend? What with their reputation for being an aggressive twitter bully and all?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.