Roadside Mum #2 Delete your account!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s bleeping relentless. First she’s kicking off about a Sky Black Friday tablet offer, from a leaflet that had the audacity to be posted through her door. Didn’t they know she was a famous poor and that the leaflet would be literal violence to her? 😂

Apparently one of her kids really wants a new tablet and she can’t afford the offers shown because she’s so poor, has bills (don’t we all luv) etc etc. She’s also taken umbrage at the final cost of the tablet, which is sold on a two year contract.

Some male squiggle tried politely explaining the offers clearly for her and what a good deal they actually are and now she’s threatening to write a bloody thread about mansplaining. 😂

She’s currently on the beg for someone to pay for her other kid’s upcoming school trip that the child really really wants to go on and of course she’s exhausted all the usual avenues and financial help that the school and local authority can offer. I don’t understand why people can’t see her for the shameless grifter that she is. I can’t help but be reminded of our Jackie every time I see RM behaving like this. They’re so very alike in their interactions online.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It’s not really mansplaining if what you’re saying is wrong though, is it? I thought it was more when they repeat back at you what you’ve already said.

The replies were correct in that she wasn’t comparing like with like. Also, get the bleeping tablet from Argos instead if you want it. If Sky will give her credit, so will Argos.

Although, let’s be honest, she was just swinging for a freebie. Same tit, different day. I also have a feeling she’s nowhere near as combative in real life as she is in front of a screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The universe is at it again! Thinking of ways to target RSM and only RSM! Flyers through the letterbox...very crafty, sold out korma at Iceland has nothing on this...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This is all part of Sailing Club Catherine's revenge plan. She's a wily one. Stage one is no unassisted korma, stage two is taunting her with inessential items that she cannot afford, stage three is discontinuing her favourite brand of crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
One of my BEC comments: Louisa is sooooooo middle class!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lurked on these threads for a bit but don't check in regularly as I've only really got time for one grifter in my life.
So I didn't know that RM now has a pen name and a book coming out until I saw Marian Keyes retweet her today. "Louisa Britain"?! I wonder how she came up with that... :unsure::ROFLMAO:
You mean... That's not her real name?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My daughter asks “can we buy that” after every toy advert she sees on tv. Is there anyone I can sue?

Can’t believe Marian Keyes, *actual real live author* has retweeted grifty mc grift face. THE BOOK DOESN’T EXIST, THE AUTHORS HAVEN’T BEEN CHOSEN YET, THE EDITOR IS ANONYMOUS! Where is the common sense 😭

Cathrine, cruel wife of head of the yacht club, deliverer of leaflets, creator of chaos. I love it.

I bet Catherine goes into Iceland every day and moves the kormas just out of reach.

This is all part of Sailing Club Catherine's revenge plan. She's a wily one. Stage one is no unassisted korma, stage two is taunting her with inessential items that she cannot afford, stage three is discontinuing her favourite brand of crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh, Catherine, stop being so mean

I have a new theory that when RM has an ME crash, the Twitter outbursts skyrocket. My theory is pain = anger and feeling helpless; meds = a loosening, shall we say, of the mind and keyboard

It's only18 months since the grifted ICT equipment from Amazon wishlist

My last little laptop lasted me nine years. Yes, RSM, that's right. Mind you, my people don't usually throw my laptops against the wall

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
A thread 20 Nov '21

#mansplaining
#48 month contract
#cereal
#she said five years for REASONS
#hot male desire to dominate
#victim blaming
#wasn't a passionate debate

Louiiiiisa BRITON said
"What happened here wasn't a passionate debate about the relative merits or demerits of a lower specification used £119 consumer electronic, or a fancier new one at 2 and a half times more, delivered via a debt that lasts longer than a good number of marriages!"
She could have said
Yairs, I grasped wrong end of the stick here. It's just not for me
#meds!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Most people don’t have nice things when they are short of money, they either wait until they have money or just do without the nice thing. It’s very damaging to keep up the narrative that people who regularly run out of food for their kids should be treating themselves all the time.

Reactions: 19
@waffle maker, such a good point. It's that pressure that leads to unmanageable debt.

She’s currently on the beg for someone to pay for her other kid’s upcoming school trip that the child really really wants to go on and of course she’s exhausted all the usual avenues and financial help that the school and local authority can offer. I don’t understand why people can’t see her for the shameless grifter that she is. I can’t help but be reminded of our Jackie every time I see RM behaving like this. They’re so very alike in their interactions online.
Here's the screenies. Previous council tax was paid by someone who is not Roadsidemum

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Catherine can’t go into Iceland! She’s a snob! She probably bribes some youths to do it with shiny pennies.

• Haha
@waffle maker, such a good point. It's that pressure that leads to unmanageable debt.

Here's the screenies. Previous council tax was paid by someone who is not Roadsidemum
I told my son he can’t go on the college trip to New York, if anyone would like to donate to that…I might put a photo of a slice of bread and a carrot on Twitter and see how much I can crowdfund 🙄

Aside from that, how STUPID are people giving her money, when she’s an anonymous account?! It absolutely boggles the mind. She could be anyone. On the one hand, I can’t wait to see her come to a sticky end, but on the other, if idiots are going to keep donating money to someone whose real name they don’t even know, they deserve to be rinsed like she’s rinsing them.

• Haha
She should go on only fans and berate masochists for £££££ could do financial abuse as well

• Haha
Most people don’t have nice things when they are short of money, they either wait until they have money or just do without the nice thing. It’s very damaging to keep up the narrative that people who regularly run out of food for their kids should be treating themselves all the time.
Quite agree. The whole "can't I have nice things?!" (looking at you JM 👀). Well no, if it means you're going to go without life essentials, you shouldn't have those nice things. And that may not be fair, and others might have been dealt a better hand than you, but this is life, you have to be realistic about your means.

Reactions: 18
oh, @HotesTilaire that is HILARIOUS, and it would work!

Her most recent thread has sunk without a ripple, except for
What tripe, if there's a school closure and you are a low income family, the school will help with access to devices if need be. Using her child's "entire future" there as justification for signing up to a contract she allegedly can't afford and doesn't need is just dramatics. Silly twit 🙄

Thinking about how she jumps at the chance to start an argument and have a long rant, it's very telling that she's never referenced this site. The most trivial crap makes her furious, yet here where she's critiqued in detail, she's not once wanted to have a rant about that? One could draw the conclusion that she knows full well she's shady and doesn't want people's eyes to be opened to the fact.

• Haha
She's the very embodiment of the Dunning-Kruger effect but is of course unable to realise this, because of the Dunning-Kreuger effect. 'They'll find you incapable of logical discernment for accepting a variable specification next' WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN. All her threads are a bloody word salad.

• Haha
  • Heart
What tripe, if there's a school closure and you are a low income family, the school will help with access to devices if need be. Using her child's "entire future" there as justification for signing up to a contract she allegedly can't afford and doesn't need is just dramatics. Silly twit 🙄

Thinking about how she jumps at the chance to start an argument and have a long rant, it's very telling that she's never referenced this site. The most trivial crap makes her furious, yet here where she's critiqued in detail, she's not once wanted to have a rant about that? One could draw the conclusion that she knows full well she's shady and doesn't want people's eyes to be opened to the fact.

During lockdown, I'm willing to bet that the school would have provided them with a laptop/Raspberry Pi kit and arranged for free data for use with it or to credit her phone for tethering. What with them being so terribly poor, it's what happened for PPG kids. Sorting this out was the majority of my job for about three months.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.