Rita Ora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now both their careers are in the gutter.

I'm honestly shocked. This is D-List influencer trash. Jeeeez.
So weird that a couple of years ago he was winning an Oscar, he was critically acclaimed, very private. Now he's doing #ads with Rita Ora. It's his own fault of course, nobody forced him to marry her. They both reek of desperation and needing attention.

Reactions: 16
So weird that a couple of years ago he was winning an Oscar, he was critically acclaimed, very private. Now he's doing #ads with Rita Ora. It's his own fault of course, nobody forced him to marry her. They both reek of desperation and needing attention.
Absolutely TRAGIC

Reactions: 6
I was thinking reets mustn't know anyone Scottish. But then that's not the case:
calvin-harris-rita-ora-arrive-66123256 (1).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her grammar and spelling is absolutely shocking. I get English isn’t her first language but I know plenty of non English speakers who know the difference between your and you’re

Reactions: 5
According to my Facebook feed, the majority of people really don’t know the difference between your and you’re! Don’t even get me started on the teaching assistant I know who doesn’t know the difference between no and know!

Reactions: 6
New thread here,

@Topaz can you post the cringefest Shrek ad again over there, I don't know how to and it's worth sharing again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.