Rita Ora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe there is no thread for this lockdown rule-breaking snotbag so have at it.

I've never been a fan because long before she made her feelings for the "little guy" perfectly clear by treating Covid the way she's done, her music is some of the most forgettable load of nothing I've ever heard and she's a crap actress as well.

How on earth does she get so much work? She has been shoved in our faces relentlessly for many years now but she is so blah? I don't even think she's that attractive as I find her very hard faced personally. Yet she's treated like she's some sort of iconic trailblazer. There is something extremely odd about the level of fame that's been bestowed on her.

Finally, how is she continuing to get so much high profile work? Why on earth did Australia need to get her on their panel for the Voice when surely there could have been countless people with less appalling attitude ready to go? I find that especially weird given how strict Aus is with the pandemic.

Shame on ITV also for airing her performance on DOI. Apparently it was pre-recorded but they still should have scrapped it. Yet this channel has the nerve to preach at viewers all the time over everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I believe there is no thread for this lockdown rule-breaking snotbag so have at it.

I've never been a fan because long before she made her feelings for the "little guy" perfectly clear by treating Covid the way she's done, her music is some of the most forgettable load of nothing I've ever heard and she's a crap actress as well.

How on earth does she get so much work? She has been shoved in our faces relentlessly for many years now but she is so blah? I don't even think she's that attractive as I find her very hard faced personally. Yet she's treated like she's some sort of iconic trailblazer. There is something extremely odd about the level of fame that's been bestowed on her.

Finally, how is she continuing to get so much high profile work? Why on earth did Australia need to get her on their panel for the Voice when surely there could have been countless people with less appalling attitude ready to go? I find that especially weird given how strict Aus is with the pandemic.

Shame on ITV also for airing her performance on DOI. Apparently it was pre-recorded but they still should have scrapped it. Yet this channel has the nerve to preach at viewers all the time over everything.
I agree with all you have said. I couldn't remember one of her songs if you threatened me with a bath full of spiders. Unfortunately, she just seems to have tipped into the higher echelon of fame where there appears to be a level of protection against the rocks being hurled at her. I think she is just saying yes to everything to keep her head above the parapet until Covid restrictions ease and she can see how popular she really is. Perhaps she will try and relocate to Aus as her UK swingometer is definitely in the doldrums for the time being. She'll probably sleep with a few more prominent blokes along the way.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes an awful judge on The Masked Singer, she just copies what the others say or says just stupid guesses. Hope she's not back for the next series.

Reactions: 7
Slept her way to the top allegedly
Does anyone remember when she trended on Twitter as ‘Rita Whora’? It was years ago now. It was pretty harsh really I think it was when she broke up with Rob Kardashian but maybe there was a grain of truth to it...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think she should be on tv for breaking the lockdown rules. It's not a choice, she broke the law.

Reactions: 12
Oh I really like her! I love her music. I think she pulls off any look. Even ridiculous eyeliner. She sort of just laughs about her having lots of boyfriends lol. She does copy people in masked singer but I think there's something endearing about her. I'm so disappointed with her that she broke the rules and I've lost my respect for her now 😭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The irony considering how tit her hair has looked on most weeks of The Masked Singer.

Also meant to be no stranger to yachting.

Reactions: 8
Remember when she was with Calvin Harris? They even released a song together! (‘I Will Never Let You Down’).

She was due to release an album around the time they split up, then it was postponed (for a long time). Apparently CH blocked her from performing any of the songs they’d written together and denied her permission to use any of "their" songs on her albums. My guess is he wrote/produced lots of the material that was due to be on that album. In his statement about the split he said he "wished her well" - but would you be that harsh on an ex you separated from amicably? Nope you wouldn't. She wronged him somehow!

Reactions: 19
She had particularly tit hair when I saw her at Glastonbury years ago, her extensions were tucked in to each other and you could see the clips and it was so badly blended at the back, it was a right mess and I remember thinking how weird someone with money and stylists could go on stage like that

Well she looks more like Rita with the tit hair these days. Did you see that horrific cut on the masked singer?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot stand her! I loved the Masked Singer but everytime she opened her mouth I wanted to turn it off. Shes thick as duck, pretends to know/be friends with everyone, tries so desperatly to be liked.

Never forget the time she tweeted 'if this tweet gets 30,000 likes ill drop the new album' it got maybe 3k? She then tweeted her account had been hacked. Hahaha so embarrassing! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't think she should be on tv for breaking the lockdown rules. It's not a choice, she broke the law.
Especially for such selfish reasons. At least Amanda Holden may of been going to Cornwall because her elderly father was ill. On the other hand it was her 50th birthday in a few days so who knows. To the end I can’t stand either woman.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.