Rita Ora #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m listening to the new Alan Partridge audiobook and guess who was just bloody mentioned? Alan wondering whether Jonathan Ross is sitting with the Masked Singer team at the NTAs because he’ll be sat near Rita Ora. You can’t escape her! Partridge was a safe space!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
As a Scottish person, I find her “Scottish” accent deeply offensive

Reactions: 9
There are loads of blinds at the moment about how Taika promised her a leading role in one of his films, but it hasn’t happened.
Looking at that absolute abortion of an advert, I can see why.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There are loads of blinds at the moment about how Taika promised her a leading role in one of his films, but it hasn’t happened.
I can see now why it hasn't happened. duck me does her accent go on a world tour there.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What did she do in 50 Shades? Even a lampshade would overshadow her acting wise on the basis of this video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rita on the struggles she went through in the name of acting for a minor part.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Taika said in an interview that he lets actors improv while they're directing but only if they're good at it. I hope that dialogue in the ad was written by airbnb because if that was improv from her it was wildly dismal.
IMG_20231109_125917.jpg

That answer doesn't sound enthusiastic to me 😂 if he directs her in a movie it's over for him. It's like when Citizen Kane put his terrible actress wife on the stage and all the mockery he got for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There's only one kind of movie he'll put her in and that'll be for private viewing only.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes, I believe she was scouted and highly praised by Harvey Weinstein himself. Maybe he'll cast her in his next movie when he's out of the clink 😃

Rita probably sought out Harvey. She seems a more than willing casting couch participant.

Reactions: 10