Rita Ora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her clothes range while walking past a primark today. Can confirm it's as cheap and nasty as her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw her clothes range while walking past a primark today. Can confirm it's as cheap and nasty as her
Just about to post about it. Godawful cheap, tacky, ugly clothes. Primark isn't high class, but they do have some very on trend pieces every week. This is not on trend. It's eastenders market stall trash.

Reactions: 8
Just Googled it myself. Really grim - especially that lace monstrosity.
Sou out of touch, as if she would wear any of that crap. And pretty tacky with the “concrete estate” backdrop when she’s living in a bleeping mansion.

Reactions: 9
She was on US tv last night and when asked to describe her husband in just one word she said:

‘sex god’

Brains aren’t a strong point

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just been in Primark and seen her clothes range. Absolute biggest pile of tat ever. Awful.

Reactions: 7
I like the grey coat and the scarf but surely that’s just stuff Primark put out every winter. I don’t see how it’s particularly special 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
One of the items was a t shirt with a photo of Rita Ora topless and covering her boobs. Just why would you wear that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just been in Primark and seen her clothes range. Absolute biggest pile of tat ever. Awful.
Same with the jewellery. I know it's Primark and it's not gonna be A+ stuff but dear god. I hope she never got a lot of money for it as they were done. The designs are basic as hell to the point a child could do better. The rings I saw look like the kind you get in the machines where you put £1 in and get a huge plastic ball with some tat in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same with the jewellery. I know it's Primark and it's not gonna be A+ stuff but dear god. I hope she never got a lot of money for it as they were done. The designs are basic as hell to the point a child could do better. The rings I saw look like the kind you get in the machines where you put £1 in and get a huge plastic ball with some tat in it.
Yep absolutely awful.
The labels I saw said 'made in Cambodia'. Wonder what the factory is like.
The sweaters looked like they'd give you a static shock

• Sad
Reactions: 5
They were probably made by a child.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Keep getting that annoying Rita Ora x primark ad on tiktok and the comments are so funny

942BEBC2-3900-4801-9080-170C69D73331.jpeg

2D53E14A-B326-415F-9C1A-BD58B6048E39.jpeg

ACD1E4CA-7FB2-4592-B8A1-795C41ABF0E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's kind of like a scammer. I don't know how the duck Primark thought it was good business sense for them to have a deal with a failing pop star who's never connected with people - such a misguided move for them. I'm sure Rita's done very well out of it financially.

Sorry if this has been posted as not read the whole thread. I'm sure I read something a while ago saying she had slept with David Beckham and brooklyn. Separately

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.