Rita Ora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has been posted as not read the whole thread. I'm sure I read something a while ago saying she had slept with David Beckham and brooklyn. Separately
She’s like a turnstile at a football match, cocks in and out all day long.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if this has been posted as not read the whole thread. I'm sure I read something a while ago saying she had slept with David Beckham and brooklyn. Separately
I'm glad you clarified.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well, that's some new fodder for my nightmares. Adventures with Dim and Dimmer. Many thanks 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Rita seems like the type of ho to put on her own greatest hits CD when she takes you to bed :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting that Rita will happily promote anything but has been (as far as I can tell) silent about her husband's TV show that he isn't allowed to promote himself...

In other Rita news, I've met a fan of hers in real life! Unfortunately it's my new fitness instructor and we're subjected to her music every class.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Interesting that Rita will happily promote anything but has been (as far as I can tell) silent about her husband's TV show that he isn't allowed to promote himself...

In other Rita news, I've met a fan of hers in real life! Unfortunately it's my new fitness instructor and we're subjected to her music every class.
Condolences. I don't think I could endure such inhumane torture.

I noticed that too. It's not like spouses are forbidden because I've seen other actors' partners promote things for them. Taika regularly hypes up Rita's crap but she doesn't often return the favour. I remember Elena, ever the PR, sharing a trailer of Taika's new film before Rita got round to it.

Reactions: 5
Probably bonded over their love of covid rule breaking
I always thought this photo was from the covid restaurant party she had but found out recently this was a different party she'd had earlier in the week. The one at the restaurant wasn't even the only birthday bash, she's already had one which makes the whole thing even more egregious. She's a self-centred twit and marrying Taika has made her even worse.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
WTAF..this is too cringe, the second-hand embarrassment is real 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her Scottish accent was P A I N F U L 😭😭😭 it went all over the globe 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.