Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
“Police are waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test before scheduling a post-mortem examination.”

He had Covid-19 last year and was briefly put on a ventilator.
I knew he had covid ,maybe they routinely test every sudden death for covid in that country ?

Reactions: 1

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Hugo talks, has done 14 videos on young-er people having problems since the vaccines came out 14 videos! .. of course not all will be the vaccine but I'm not buying that none were or its always been a thing. Yes sadly sometimes a young person dies but if it's as common as people are saying then it should be easy for those people to put together as many as Hugo has over say a year and a half period before the vaccines came out.

Hugo is on part 16

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
Was Shane Warne even vaccinated? I thought he was on the TV in Aus a lot as being against the vax.

Highly likely his lifestyle has caused his heart attack which is v sad. Abusing cocaine for years isnt good for the heart.

He may also have had Covid previously which I do think can cause myocarditis.
He did have Covid recently and was also vaccinated, he posted both on Twitter.

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member

Notworthy

VIP Member
Interesting that those claiming to keep an open mind have blatantly ignored the link I posted from 2009. Thank God I don't have such an 'open' mind!!!!

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
There is solid research out there now - this from a QMU study:

Coronavirus can cause long-term heart damage and lead to deaths from cardiovascular disease months after infection, research suggests. Even mild cases of the virus were linked to a jump in the risk of developing blood clots and a tenfold increased risk of early death from any cause. The study also found that people who were admitted to hospital with Covid-19 were 17.5 times more likely to suffer a stroke within a year than people who avoided it.

• Sad

monga

VIP Member
To be fair, there’s only been a few of you saying that on here- that was the whole reason this thread got started!
There been plenty trying to discuss other elements to no avail and have been arguing that covid/a jab has only brought out conditions people already had. But both sides of the covid debate seem to think no one got ill before……. Likewise people have also been saying that it is a ghoulish to be trying to even assume why someone has died.
I didn’t say Shane’s death was (possibly )linked to anything only his lifestyle ?

To be fair, there’s only been a few of you saying that on here- that was the whole reason this thread got started!
There been plenty trying to discuss other elements to no avail and have been arguing that covid/a jab has only brought out conditions people already had. But both sides of the covid debate seem to think no one got ill before……. Likewise people have also been saying that it is a ghoulish to be trying to even assume why someone has died.

the one thing I willl say is though is that there is more to debate about with health conditions and people who have had covid, they can study the effects on the body of people who have been hospitalised etc. there’s not exactly a rounded health body looking at the jab as yet……it’s more twitter and google worm holes
Not everyone has had covid so it’s just as irrelevant as anything else.imo

Last edited:

Melian

VIP Member
Did you bother to read the link I put up from 2009, yes you read that right, 2009. It has always been a known issue, you j6st weren't interested until you could push your agenda.
I don't remember the year (maybe 15 years ago or thereabouts) but I do remember a lot of seemingly health young footballers collapsing on the pitch. They did survive thankfully.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Didn’t 2 die over the last few days? Apologies to the one I’ve forgotten the name of 🙈
Although he’s dead he probably doesn’t care…

Notworthy

VIP Member
I know those of you pushing your own agenda won't bother to read it but here's the study proving that this isn't a new issue and is actually relatively common
I've been connected to 3 young men that died of undiagnosed heart conditions, all well before covid was a thing

monga

VIP Member
what other young athletes are we referring to though? how many have passed away recently for the vaccine to be in any way a consideration? i’m feeling like i’ve missed something!
There's been quite a few young foreign players have passed you won't hear of second or third division clubs like you do premier stars .

monga

VIP Member
You've seen more than usual? Is it because your son plays football that you're now watching more football or more alive to it? The fact that you've seen more doesn't mean there are more.
I'm a football widow my husband has watched it for years so I tended to watch along , it also doesn't mean every young death is being reported on.

I agree it is harder to shift colds since covid but when you think of how long it takes children to build their immune system, I suppose it'll take ours time to get back to what it was.

The amount of sudden deaths I don't believe is covid related. I this sports have become far more strenuous on the body. Compare a professional athlete today to one 10 or 20 years ago.... And that has trickled down to amateur sports too! All these stats and monitors telling them they need to be pushing themselves harder, lifting heavier, running faster.... It can't be good for the body!

I didn’t say Shane’s death was (possibly )linked to anything only his lifestyle ?
No, but you have been trying to suggest the vaccine might behind deaths of young athletes. My statement was about the fact that this whole thread has turned into an analysis of covid/vaccine and seems to be forgetting that biology has a sneaky way of harming humans. And people have used it to push agendas either way.

as for not everyone had covid, fair enough, but again, I was making the point that we can assess the effects of it on the body better because we study it when people are hospitalised/clinics etc. so it’s not about us all having it but we can learn from long covid patients as to what effects it has and discuss this. So it is relevant compared to discussion possible jab effects that are only relayed on facebook

monga

VIP Member
I wonder if all the stuff that myself and others who knew Shane will come out, he was a horrible man who was a pedalo and drugged girls so good riddance!
It may now that he's not around to intimidate people ,he has said himself he was a nasty .