Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard that from the horses mouth about the air cabin girl.... amazing how word gets around. How did you find out, if you don’t mind me asking?
Another (disgusted) crew who overheard her 'bragging'!?! about being his long term booty call.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Rio makes me sick. I have cancer of bowel, so have a stoma bag. I'm also incontinent, so wear pads.
When my boyfriend came with me to all my hospital appointments, admissions and chemotherapy sessions, I asked him did he still want to be with me because my sex life with him is over.
I've had leaks and accidents. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm 49 and in a care home with months to live. I haven't seen him since March as care home is on lockdown, so no visitors allowed, not even my daughter.
And yet he still wants us to get married. He surprises me by buying me gifts delivered to me (massive smart TV, a huge Teddy bear, clothes and underwear-coz I go through a lot.) He says he never wants to loose me. We've been together 7 years this month. He calls me, he calls my daughter, he calls care home.
He sees what I went through before going into care home and has helped me so much.
When I had operation for stoma bag, he wanted to see it. I broke down and didn't want to for fear of putting him off me. But he wasn't disgusted. He knew operation saved me.
I almost died last summer (daughter saved my life) and he refused to leave my hospital room. I was there a week.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady. I've a boyfriend who just worries about me, which I hate because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with each other.
Before going into care home, he used to love running round hospital grounds with me in wheelchair, frightening the crap out of me (handy, with a stoma bag LOL!)
To think Rio played around while his wife, the mother of his children, was dieing shows he's just got no heart, no compassion, no feelings whatsoever.
I keep fighting though. I will see boyfriend hopefully soon, and spend proper quality time together. I had lost weight, but put more on. Cancer has spread, I'm on so much medication. But I will see him, and daughter, again soon.

TeaLover, that is a real man.
Sending you love and strength. I hope your daughter and your boyfriend are able to be with you soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Rio makes me sick. I have cancer of bowel, so have a stoma bag. I'm also incontinent, so wear pads.
When my boyfriend came with me to all my hospital appointments, admissions and chemotherapy sessions, I asked him did he still want to be with me because my sex life with him is over.
I've had leaks and accidents. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm 49 and in a care home with months to live. I haven't seen him since March as care home is on lockdown, so no visitors allowed, not even my daughter.
And yet he still wants us to get married. He surprises me by buying me gifts delivered to me (massive smart TV, a huge Teddy bear, clothes and underwear-coz I go through a lot.) He says he never wants to loose me. We've been together 7 years this month. He calls me, he calls my daughter, he calls care home.
He sees what I went through before going into care home and has helped me so much.
When I had operation for stoma bag, he wanted to see it. I broke down and didn't want to for fear of putting him off me. But he wasn't disgusted. He knew operation saved me.
I almost died last summer (daughter saved my life) and he refused to leave my hospital room. I was there a week.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady. I've a boyfriend who just worries about me, which I hate because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with each other.
Before going into care home, he used to love running round hospital grounds with me in wheelchair, frightening the crap out of me (handy, with a stoma bag LOL!)
To think Rio played around while his wife, the mother of his children, was dieing shows he's just got no heart, no compassion, no feelings whatsoever.
I keep fighting though. I will see boyfriend hopefully soon, and spend proper quality time together. I had lost weight, but put more on. Cancer has spread, I'm on so much medication. But I will see him, and daughter, again soon.
I just wanted to send you loads of love ❤You reap what you sow, hence why you've clearly got an abundance of love around you. My dad had cancer and it's one of those things that strips everything back and all you're left with is love, just loads of love. It makes you see things differently for sure because ultimately nothing else matters. The thing to always remember is that whatever happens from this moment onwards, all the love that you have given out and all the love that people have for you will remain for eternity. Keep posting because I want to hear about your wedding! X

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope so as does he. Not a big wedding, something small like we always wanted. But the way things are, we have no idea. Which is why I'm trying so hard to fight this, to eat properly (though I have lost a lot of weight) and to walk around as much as possible (as cancer started from bowel to lungs then pelvis now down my left leg) with my zimmer frame.
Everytime he calls me, he says he can't wait to be with me, as we've never been apart this long. But, as they say, absence makes the heart grow stronger.
It's the thought of being able to cuddle my daughter and boyfriend is what keeps me going.
What Rio has put his children through makes me sick to my stomach. And one day, they will find out what a sleaze bag their father is.
I'm so sorry you're going through this and at such a rubbish time. I hope you get your wedding xxx

You would have thought that he would change, loosing his wife at such a young age, having 3 children to care for and help them get through the grief, put them first, but he doesn’t, he carries on as he wants, putting on the act of a grief stricken husband, then gets himself a full time child minder/cook/cleaner.

Thank you for sharing your sharing you story, your soon to be husband sounds a very top bloke, who is there for you. ❤❤
He spent his marriage shagging around even when she was dying. He couldn't care less about her. More that he was dumped with 3 kids he couldn't be bothered to bring up.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Big, big hugs and love to you all. Thank you for your kind words. It's things like this that keeps me going. Yes, I am a very fortunate person to have someone as wonderful as my boyfriend (he used to be my boss in security, so he's finding it difficult seeing me go from being fit and active to needing a zimmer frame and wheelchair).
It's just really heartless what Rio does with so many women. Not giving a damn about how this could affect his children. They lost their mum in such a tragic way at such young ages and yet he just cannot man up and be a dad to them, to support them, to be there for them.
I was married for 19 years and 9 years ago my husband just collapsed and died in front of me and my daughter at home. She was 14. It was so sudden. So cruel. No goodbyes, nothing. And she was utterly heartbroken. And I was there for her every step of the way, because I didn't want her to suffer.
I met boyfriend 16 months after husband died. And that was through work. I wasn't looking for love or a relationship. But me and him just clicked. My husband was a widower and said if anything should happen to him, for me not to be alone as I have a lot of love to give.
She gets on brilliantly with boyfriend. Sometimes they gang up against me. They laugh so heartedly, it cheers my heart. Their birthdays are a day apart too.
But after husband died, I didn't dare think I could feel this way, especially after 19 very happy years. And I couldn't do that to my girl. But she likes him, my dog (who died 2 years ago) liked him. So I knew I had their approval.
I don't know how Rio can look in the mirror, look at his children and not feel anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Big, big hugs and love to you all. Thank you for your kind words. It's things like this that keeps me going. Yes, I am a very fortunate person to have someone as wonderful as my boyfriend (he used to be my boss in security, so he's finding it difficult seeing me go from being fit and active to needing a zimmer frame and wheelchair).
It's just really heartless what Rio does with so many women. Not giving a damn about how this could affect his children. They lost their mum in such a tragic way at such young ages and yet he just cannot man up and be a dad to them, to support them, to be there for them.
I was married for 19 years and 9 years ago my husband just collapsed and died in front of me and my daughter at home. She was 14. It was so sudden. So cruel. No goodbyes, nothing. And she was utterly heartbroken. And I was there for her every step of the way, because I didn't want her to suffer.
I met boyfriend 16 months after husband died. And that was through work. I wasn't looking for love or a relationship. But me and him just clicked. My husband was a widower and said if anything should happen to him, for me not to be alone as I have a lot of love to give.
She gets on brilliantly with boyfriend. Sometimes they gang up against me. They laugh so heartedly, it cheers my heart. Their birthdays are a day apart too.
But after husband died, I didn't dare think I could feel this way, especially after 19 very happy years. And I couldn't do that to my girl. But she likes him, my dog (who died 2 years ago) liked him. So I knew I had their approval.
I don't know how Rio can look in the mirror, look at his children and not feel anything.
This made me feel sad and teary eyed, you have gone through so much, so glad you have found a man that loves you and is there for you no matter what, this is what being in a real relationship means, stay strong and happy, you have the love of a real man.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Your strength and energy is incredible 💖💖 I hope you get all you wish for you beautiful soul

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know where and how they met? It must have been in a club or online??

Reactions: 4
Yep! He regularly uses hotel rooms to meet up for sex.

Kate used to brazenly post bathroom mirror selfies of herself at the hotel when she was with him/had been with him and the papers kept catching wind of this quite soon after the wife died and hey ho all of a sudden he’s officially claiming her and doing fake stories about “finding love again” because it fitted in with his new grieving widower arena tour.

He doesn’t love any of these women, only person he loves is he, himself & him.

The amount of hotel orgies and gagging orders going down during those peak wag years were insane!!!
🤢

Reactions: 4
I read the article Kate out out within a few weeks of going ‘public’ with Rio saying she wanted to call their baby Rebecca. Sorry I think she’s clearly mad and obsessed with the woman - guilt.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Whenever I see people post angles like this, I always think... pregnant? I mean it may be a completely innocent pic, lol.

25AD21D6-FA98-4BB5-B5B0-8FB48ED6BF73.jpeg

Reactions: 8
When I watched the Kate and Rio documentary then I couldn’t believe that Kate kept crying and I did wonder how on earth she can say she is so happy when she cries all the time, she just seemed to me to be the nanny, the chef and the cleaner and I didn’t like his Dad either, his behaviour has to have come from somewhere and I am blaming Dad.
id cry too if I was married to that ugly bastard x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
agree 100% - that photo screams gender reveal/ baby shower to me! What’s the occasion with the balloons etc?
Her birthday, I think. Then posts before that she’s in a video with Rio hiding behind an exercise bike. I find celebs always announce their pregnancy at this time of the year as they seem to like having babies Sept/Oct/Nov...!

Reactions: 7
She’s just an average looking clothes horse .. if she’s pregnant she has the meal ticket she’s been desparate for

Reactions: 18
Whenever I see people post angles like this, I always think... pregnant? I mean it may be a completely innocent pic, lol.

View attachment 144940
I find that a really odd photo to post on your birthday. Her caption was weird too 'sorry I haven't replied to any of you' but weirdly you've had time to post an edited photo of yourself on instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.