Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s pregnant. Would be about right if they conceived beginning of lockdown, only time he’d be home and not putting it about!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think Kate should have known what she was going into. But she genuinely created a friendship with the children and I think it all sort of snowballed from there. She craved the idea of not having to work etc, no money worries. But unfortunately as she is now finding out - the way Rio behaves will have a major impact on her mental health. I really don’t think it will be worth it it in the end. She’ll have kids with him but this will only paper over the cracks for so long. He has always cheated and is still cheating. She knows he’s cheating, he knows she knows he’s cheating. But nothing will change. And she was very, very naive to think it would.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Absolutely disgusted that they have both posted about taking the kids to the BLM protest in London today. So irresponsible. Totally agree with the cause but watching the news now, it’s awful.

Took some screenshots before she deleted the post/disables the comments
He’s continued to see his women and she has continued to see her friends - nothing but disrespect for those of us working on the front line.

she also is not the most race friendly, or wasn’t in towie - she was very open in her social groups and the Albert pub about that!

Another (disgusted) crew who overheard her 'bragging'!?! about being his long term booty call.
I saw someone post under her picture with Rio that they had contacted her manager Gemma with proof of Rio currently cheating. That got deleted too.

Absolutely disgusted that they have both posted about taking the kids to the BLM protest in London today. So irresponsible. Totally agree with the cause but watching the news now, it’s awful.

Im disgusted but not surprised. The stories I’ve heard of how they both behaveand demonstrate very littlecare for those kids. They are just pawns in a sick game. You can educate children without risking their safety at what could be a dangerous event. But why would they care - as long as they get a social media post out of it. Maybe they will film the kids crying - like they did that poor little girl at their mummy’sgrave - and sell it for public consumption. Sick of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I bleeping hope not.
Kate’s eyes and forehead though

Didn’t take long for Kate to remove the comments 😂
She’ll spend all night crying whilst Rio ‘pops out to get petrol for two hours’ lol

No words needed loooool. She does look proper manly, ruined her face with nobody knows what

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t agree that they shouldn’t have taken the kids, today was a peaceful protest. I know it did turn nasty at one point but I live in central London and there’s not been any trouble on my doorstep and I’ve seen plenty of children around. No one was outraged at children being at VE Day street parties.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t agree that they shouldn’t have taken the kids, today was a peaceful protest. I know it did turn nasty at one point but I live in central London and there’s not been any trouble on my doorstep and I’ve seen plenty of children around. No one was outraged at children being at VE Day street parties.
Ive seen the videos of police officers, police animals and civilians getting their heads kicked in. I would never risk that with my children, not ever. I would be too frightened for them. :(

• Heart
"Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United)
Ferdinand’s five year affair with air hostess Lauren Alcorn began in December 2000, and continued as Ferdinand began dating his now wife, Rebecca Ellison. Alcorn said she was pregnant with the Manchester United stars baby, but had a termination, something which she told Ellison over a phone message about Rio’s “double life”. After receiving the message, both Ellison and Ferdinand changed their numbers, apparently ignoring Lauren’s claims. The air hostess was devastated when her affair with Ferdinand concluded but Alcorn is alleged to have continued to pursue the romance with a barrage of texts and calls. This promiscuous debacle came to a head in 2006 the pair met up at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester. Friends of Rio contend that it was purely for him to “sort out his tangled love life once and for all.

Another slur made against Ferdinand involved his Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson’s daughter-in-law, Nadine. The rumours that occurred in 2005 stated that Ferdinand had been having a fling with Nadine Ferguson, wife of Fergie’s son Darren. Nadine admitted that Rio was a friend but strongly denied having an affair with him. She said, “It’s absolute rubbish. I have never been unfaithful to my husband.”

The rumours didn’t stop there though; Rio has allegedly cheated with page 3 girl Holly McGuire and Australian model Coralie Robinson. The latest scandal to rock Camp Ferdinand was an allegation made by 22-year-old Tslil Sela, an Israeli model. She claimed that she too had bedded Ferdinand, whilst the centre back was on his stag weekend in Tel Aviv last June. Sela told friends that she was with Ferdinand whilst Rebecca Ellison was at home in Britain with their baby son and two-year-old boy just two weeks before their wedding."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ferdinand’s five year affair with air hostess Lauren Alcorn began in December 2000, and continued as Ferdinand began dating his now wife, Rebecca Ellison. Alcorn said she was pregnant with the Manchester United stars baby, but had a termination, something which she told Ellison over a phone message about Rio’s “double life”. After receiving the message, both Ellison and Ferdinand changed their numbers, apparently ignoring Lauren’s claims. The air hostess was devastated when her affair with Ferdinand concluded but Alcorn is alleged to have continued to pursue the romance with a barrage of texts and calls. This promiscuous debacle came to a head in 2006 the pair met up at the Lowry Hotel in Manchester. Friends of Rio contend that it was purely for him to “sort out his tangled love life once and for all.

Another slur made against Ferdinand involved his Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson’s daughter-in-law, Nadine. The rumours that occurred in 2005 stated that Ferdinand had been having a fling with Nadine Ferguson, wife of Fergie’s son Darren. Nadine admitted that Rio was a friend but strongly denied having an affair with him. She said, “It’s absolute rubbish. I have never been unfaithful to my husband.”

The rumours didn’t stop there though; Rio has allegedly cheated with page 3 girl Holly McGuire and Australian model Coralie Robinson. The latest scandal to rock Camp Ferdinand was an allegation made by 22-year-old Tslil Sela, an Israeli model. She claimed that she too had bedded Ferdinand, whilst the centre back was on his stag weekend in Tel Aviv last June. Sela told friends that she was with Ferdinand whilst Rebecca Ellison was at home in Britain with their baby son and two-year-old boy just two weeks before their wedding."

There really are no words to describe this man, he is an absolute ass hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Ive seen the videos of police officers, police animals and civilians getting their heads kicked in. I would never risk that with my children, not ever. I would be too frightened for them. :(
That’s absolutely fair enough, I’m sure every one would do what they feel is right or safe for their kids, just like some people have sent their kids back to school and others haven't?

I’ve also seen those videos, it’s horrible and I do not condone that AT ALL. But I’m just saying that for the most part 1000’s of people came out to protest, peacefully. There were a few idiots who whether antagonised or not, ruined it for those who were there for a purpose. Whatever you have seen on the news isn’t the full picture. I’m sure Rio’s children got home unharmed without seeing any violence today along with many other children.

And the VE Day thing was reference to the covid comments.

*also just to say not mocking you @tickletockle reading back what I said I see it might seem that way but I understand how seeing those images can be scary. Just saying from what I’ve seen the past few days with my own eyes.

Last edited:
  • Heart

rio has met many of his affairs to ‘sort things out’ and justcontinues it on. He is a vile man -

Reactions: 10
Don't have any gossip but randomly saw Rio in Hanoi, Vietnam ( from the crowd) last year at a football event

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Rio Ferdinand today denied in court that he got a man to "fix" girls for him at a nightclub or that he had threatened to slap a woman during a night out.The alleged victim has told the court she was abducted after leaving the Hi Fi Club in Leeds city centre and driven to a lane in the city where she claims to have been assaulted at gunpoint.
She said Ferdinand then threatened her, saying: "If I don't slap you up I'll get someone else to."
Today the England defender said he had never met the woman.

The same Ferdinand who denied thirty affairs in court and was then forced to admit he lied??

read the court documents online. Hear how he speaks about women.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
👏 say it louder!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.