Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me on the documentary she seemed distressed to be crying like that all the time, like she wanted to please him. As for the kids I understand that she wants to be there for them but it’s as if she is infact doing it to please Rio. They did not seem like a newly married couple in the honeymoon period.

Reactions: 13
I watched the documentary and she said at one point about forgetting to cut the kids nails and she felt awful. Why isn’t he cutting his own kids nails?! And everyone saying to her ‘that’s not how their mum did it ‘ sounds like people haven’t accepted her into the family .

Reactions: 29
I watched the documentary and she said at one point about forgetting to cut the kids nails and she felt awful. Why isn’t he cutting his own kids nails?! And everyone saying to her ‘that’s not how their mum did it ‘ sounds like people haven’t accepted her into the family .
I haven't watched the documentary but it's obvious he had to get married in order to get someone to raise his kids while he's out doing whatever it is he does with multiple women. She's a mug. She's got the big house and fancy holidays but she's nothing but a glorified nanny.

Reactions: 33
What pisses me off most about him is how he has managed to get a saintly grieving husband, bravely moving on, fantastic father of the year type.

How the hell did he manage to suppress so much? Why do people not just see through this fakery and bullshit? It does seem that bereaved celebrity dads are given far more kudos than bereaved mothers.

Just like men get praised for looking after their own kids. Mine (before I got rid of him) even called it babysitting. Which was quite accurate because all he did was sit and watch tv with them.

Reactions: 40
How the hell did he manage to suppress so much? Why do people not just see through this fakery and bullshit? It does seem that bereaved celebrity dads are given far more kudos than bereaved mothers.
One word: money.

Paying for injunctions. And for Google to remove certain search results. People have short memories so will have forgotten a lot of his past, and he can sanitise a lot of the rest of it. Or he can pay for lawyers to cover up the rest

We’ve got a two tier legal system where those that afford top lawyers and barristers can hush things up / find loopholes

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
To me on the documentary she seemed distressed to be crying like that all the time, like she wanted to please him. As for the kids I understand that she wants to be there for them but it’s as if she is infact doing it to please Rio. They did not seem like a newly married couple in the honeymoon period.
Agreed, I do believe she cares for the kids though, remember when Rios little girl had said (Kate said it on the documentary) to her that if her mum was alive then she would’ve been best mates with Kate? God that was sad and I find it strange that Kate is crying for her, maybe guilt that she was seeing him when Rebecca was still alive? If this is true of course.

I haven't watched the documentary but it's obvious he had to get married in order to get someone to raise his kids while he's out doing whatever it is he does with multiple women. She's a mug. She's got the big house and fancy holidays but she's nothing but a glorified nanny.
She will end up being there for the kids more than he is, bleep.

Reactions: 29
The truth will always come out. Tears of guilt perhaps

Agreed, I do believe she cares for the kids though, remember when Rios little girl had said (Kate said it on the documentary) to her that if her mum was alive then she would’ve been best mates with Kate? God that was sad and I find it strange that Kate is crying for her, maybe guilt that she was seeing him when Rebecca was still alive? If this is true of course.

She will end up being there for the kids more than he is, bleep.
No child says that - she surely has been told to say that... u don’t cry for a woman you don’t know who is long passed. I agree with u as to why she’s crying

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
The truth will always come out. Tears of guilt perhaps

No child says that - she surely has been told to say that... u don’t cry for a woman you don’t know who is long passed. I agree with u as to why she’s crying
I do believe that the wee girl said that, kids say the funniest things and I don’t think Kate would tell a lie like that in all honesty, the little girls mum is dead and I just can’t see it.

Reactions: 21
I do believe that the wee girl said that, kids say the funniest things and I don’t think Kate would tell a lie like that in all honesty, the little girls mum is dead and I just can’t see it.
Kate filmed the little girl crying for her dead mummy, at her grave, pushing her towards the mic and asking her to repeat what she said - all so people could hear it. Can you imagine doing that to a child?????? That wasn’t accidental: the whole thing was an intrusive desperate bid to be liked and get paid. All the daily mail commenters hated it and there were so many complaints. I wonder how much of their fee went to charity? Or to the salary’s of the the people who cared for her?!! Don’t be so naive. They filmed the kids being told pictures of their mother would be taken down!!! Talk about PRIVATE AND NOT FOR SHARING. It was all utterly unnecessary and quite disgusting - complete violation of trust and care for kids who DO NOT KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM... they still believe in Santa for goodness sake!!!!. LET THE KIDS GRIVE ALONE. Their mum was never in the public eye - respect that! they could have done 100 things privately but chose to film it and sell it. The kids are clearly pawns in a sick game.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I don't like how much the children are publicised now. I couldn't have told you anything about them when their mum was still alive but now I feel line I read about them everywhere.

Reactions: 24
To the person who wrote about Rio and drug use - he has been a user for many years - you can tell that by his social circle and his irratic behaviour

I’d also like to share some stuff on his home life with the kids but see that I’m notallowed to under rules

Kate has removed the pictures on her on the same hotels as him - she’s removed a lot of them, including the onesof her top lesss working in nightclubs which are still searchable of if you go back far enough

Many people know what they ddI behind his wife’s back. A friend from work saw him and a beautiful woman in Bromley in a car park a few months after he came out with Kate, in his black range. She got out and went into the hotel and then he followed her in. He was all in black, including a black cap. Also a friend of my parents owns a boutique hotel near Banstead and saws he and a ‘posh’ girl were regular there for about a year before his relationship came out. Seems like he’s got plenty of girls and. This ‘mourning’ is a bit of an act.

o read the court papers and the guardian saying he assaulted three women?!?! That’s shocking!
He’s famous and very distinctive looking, he Must know people are going to recognise him. He obviously just doesn’t care!

Reactions: 17
Rio makes me sick. I have cancer of bowel, so have a stoma bag. I'm also incontinent, so wear pads.
When my boyfriend came with me to all my hospital appointments, admissions and chemotherapy sessions, I asked him did he still want to be with me because my sex life with him is over.
I've had leaks and accidents. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm 49 and in a care home with months to live. I haven't seen him since March as care home is on lockdown, so no visitors allowed, not even my daughter.
And yet he still wants us to get married. He surprises me by buying me gifts delivered to me (massive smart TV, a huge Teddy bear, clothes and underwear-coz I go through a lot.) He says he never wants to loose me. We've been together 7 years this month. He calls me, he calls my daughter, he calls care home.
He sees what I went through before going into care home and has helped me so much.
When I had operation for stoma bag, he wanted to see it. I broke down and didn't want to for fear of putting him off me. But he wasn't disgusted. He knew operation saved me.
I almost died last summer (daughter saved my life) and he refused to leave my hospital room. I was there a week.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady. I've a boyfriend who just worries about me, which I hate because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with each other.
Before going into care home, he used to love running round hospital grounds with me in wheelchair, frightening the crap out of me (handy, with a stoma bag LOL!)
To think Rio played around while his wife, the mother of his children, was dieing shows he's just got no heart, no compassion, no feelings whatsoever.
I keep fighting though. I will see boyfriend hopefully soon, and spend proper quality time together. I had lost weight, but put more on. Cancer has spread, I'm on so much medication. But I will see him, and daughter, again soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 243
Rio makes me sick. I have cancer of bowel, so have a stoma bag. I'm also incontinent, so wear pads.
When my boyfriend came with me to all my hospital appointments, admissions and chemotherapy sessions, I asked him did he still want to be with me because my sex life with him is over.
I've had leaks and accidents. I'm embarrassed and ashamed. I'm 49 and in a care home with months to live. I haven't seen him since March as care home is on lockdown, so no visitors allowed, not even my daughter.
And yet he still wants us to get married. He surprises me by buying me gifts delivered to me (massive smart TV, a huge Teddy bear, clothes and underwear-coz I go through a lot.) He says he never wants to loose me. We've been together 7 years this month. He calls me, he calls my daughter, he calls care home.
He sees what I went through before going into care home and has helped me so much.
When I had operation for stoma bag, he wanted to see it. I broke down and didn't want to for fear of putting him off me. But he wasn't disgusted. He knew operation saved me.
I almost died last summer (daughter saved my life) and he refused to leave my hospital room. I was there a week.
I'm a lucky, lucky lady. I've a boyfriend who just worries about me, which I hate because I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and grow old with each other.
Before going into care home, he used to love running round hospital grounds with me in wheelchair, frightening the crap out of me (handy, with a stoma bag LOL!)
To think Rio played around while his wife, the mother of his children, was dieing shows he's just got no heart, no compassion, no feelings whatsoever.
I keep fighting though. I will see boyfriend hopefully soon, and spend proper quality time together. I had lost weight, but put more on. Cancer has spread, I'm on so much medication. But I will see him, and daughter, again soon.

Reactions: 1
Thank you for sharing your story. You both sound like a remarkable couple. Will you have the chance to marry, do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you for sharing your story. You both sound like a remarkable couple. Will you have the chance to marry, do you think?
I hope so as does he. Not a big wedding, something small like we always wanted. But the way things are, we have no idea. Which is why I'm trying so hard to fight this, to eat properly (though I have lost a lot of weight) and to walk around as much as possible (as cancer started from bowel to lungs then pelvis now down my left leg) with my zimmer frame.
Everytime he calls me, he says he can't wait to be with me, as we've never been apart this long. But, as they say, absence makes the heart grow stronger.
It's the thought of being able to cuddle my daughter and boyfriend is what keeps me going.
What Rio has put his children through makes me sick to my stomach. And one day, they will find out what a sleaze bag their father is.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I hope so as does he. Not a big wedding, something small like we always wanted. But the way things are, we have no idea. Which is why I'm trying so hard to fight this, to eat properly (though I have lost a lot of weight) and to walk around as much as possible (as cancer started from bowel to lungs then pelvis now down my left leg) with my zimmer frame.
Everytime he calls me, he says he can't wait to be with me, as we've never been apart this long. But, as they say, absence makes the heart grow stronger.
It's the thought of being able to cuddle my daughter and boyfriend is what keeps me going.
What Rio has put his children through makes me sick to my stomach. And one day, they will find out what a sleaze bag their father is.
You would have thought that he would change, loosing his wife at such a young age, having 3 children to care for and help them get through the grief, put them first, but he doesn’t, he carries on as he wants, putting on the act of a grief stricken husband, then gets himself a full time child minder/cook/cleaner.

Thank you for sharing your sharing you story, your soon to be husband sounds a very top bloke, who is there for you. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
My friend was seeing rio for a long time before she found out he was cheating on her, with Kate and two others - with Kate a long time before my friend met him. I can tell you I’ve heard him on the phone to her, I’ve seen the messages and things he said about her and cheating on her, and some horrible things he said about other people. Don’t believe the image they portray - he is a nasty individual and a narcissist- he blamed all of his appalling behaviour on his wife passing, but you’ll see (as she did after leaving him) that he was at a music festival only a week or so after his wife died... he’s stone cold. He cheated just before their wedding...but works very hard to improve his saintly persona. I know my friend cared for him, and was with him, Even though most sensible people wouldn’t go near him, but he promised her the world (obviously) she met his sons and family - all very privately - even when he suggested they go public - the way he treated her throughout and when the affair broke, was nothing short of disgusting. I read news about the affairs, the violent attacks on women (guardian)... he’s a bit of work and a serial cheat - which was proven in the high court. The stories I could tell you!
Is she cabin crew?
I've heard of the girl (FOAF) crew who was his booty call before during and after his first wife.
she had the gall to contact him when the poor woman died to "offer her condolences" they ended up hooking up 🤢
I incredulously watched his documentary on his loss. Poor, poor children.
I have no sympathy for the current wife.
You lose them how you win them.

Thank you for sharing here and at the very, very least adding context and comparison to the Ferdinand Story.
I say the very least as you have stopped many of us in our tracks.
There are few words of comfort from strangers behind a screen. I just want you to know FWIW that I truly believe that in this life, the love we make is the love we take.
Energy cannot be destroyed, just transformed.
That immeasurable unconditional love you share will go on.
Best wishes tea lover. Thanks again for sharing your story. Don't give that Ferdinand another thought now, he doesn't deserve another second of your head space.
Concentrate on all that love you have from your adoring partner and daughter x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Is she cabin crew?
I've heard of the girl (FOAF) crew who was his booty call before during and after his first wife.
she had the gall to contact him when the poor woman died to "offer her condolences" they ended up hooking up 🤢
I incredulously watched his documentary on his loss. Poor, poor children.
I have no sympathy for the current wife.
You lose them how you win them.

I heard that from the horses mouth about the air cabin girl.... amazing how word gets around. How did you find out, if you don’t mind me asking?

Reactions: 9
Sending you much love and hope that your situation improves. Your partner sounds so wonderful.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.