Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes been noted for being a serial cheat for years, loads of women have been to the papers and its been printed. I remember one woman saying that she had been seeing him for ages and had an abortion to him. When she met up with him all her could say to her was do you want to see my penis?. Its not right that the BBC do all these sickening programmes about him and his life. duck right off. Its disgraceful, hes such a bleep. I don't get the attraction hes a dog but hes rich and famous.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Yep! He regularly uses hotel rooms to meet up for sex.

Kate used to brazenly post bathroom mirror selfies of herself at the hotel when she was with him/had been with him and the papers kept catching wind of this quite soon after the wife died and hey ho all of a sudden he’s officially claiming her and doing fake stories about “finding love again” because it fitted in with his new grieving widower arena tour.

He doesn’t love any of these women, only person he loves is he, himself & him.

The amount of hotel orgies and gagging orders going down during those peak wag years were insane!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I really don’t get the attraction to him. The absolute state of him he was lucky enough to get one wife, how the duck did he have the cheek to cheat on her? Let alone all the other tit he got up to. He treated his late wife like tit even on her deathbed, now him and Kate have the cheek to use her death to cash in and play the roll of doting parent/stepparent to her children. The pair of them have no shame, I just hope the children are genuinely happy, feel secure and well loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I really don’t get the attraction to him. The absolute state of him he was lucky enough to get one wife, how the duck did he have the cheek to cheat on her? Let alone all the other tit he got up to. He treated his late wife like tit even on her deathbed, now him and Kate have the cheek to use her death to cash in and play the roll of doting parent/stepparent to her children. The pair of them have no shame, I just hope the children are genuinely happy, feel secure and well loved.
Money money money. They can sit on their arse all day, or what kate does is work out with a personal trainer everyday, buy loads of nice tit and live in a nice house. Not for me.

Reactions: 17
Money money money. They can sit on their arse all day, or what kate does is work out with a personal trainer everyday, buy loads of nice tit and live in a nice house. Not for me.
Would rather sleep rough then lay down with that every night. Definitely not for me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I worked with someone who used to shag Rio when his wife was still alive. It was all a bit seedy as to where they met up and she also shagged a few other footballers so not sure if he was passing her around. She’s got a child now...no father on the scene but seems to have a fair bit of money to splash about.....

• Wow
Reactions: 65
Follow him for ten minutes - particularly after his BT sports punditry on tue or thur and you’ll quickly see where he’s off to....!!!! Kate is one of a few and a free baby sitter me thinks!

Reactions: 24
Remember he was filming girls and passing around the “home videos” to his mates and inviting them over to have a go on the girls without their permission.

Behaviour like that gets you up in court i am
afraid Rio, no use moaning about invasion of privacy when you’ve invaded someone else’s privacy by filming them during sexual acts.

Also Frank Lampard was one of the blokes involved in these orgies while he was with his daughters mother at the time so he ain’t tit either.

Lets hope Frank grew up unlike Rio did, for Christines sake at least 🥴

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Imagine lying next to someone knowing they are sneaking around behind your back - potentially even with your friends ... remember when she posted that her friends were fake and she lost some of them... wonder if rio got caught short or if they threatened to share about her creeping?? She must be so so insecure! She’s bang average at best - his past affairs were better looking. She has no talent or brains or much going on for her - all she has done is expose him to more Essex women and wanna be z list who would happily join him in a late night drive - she’s made her own bed that’s for sure!! How u win em is how u lose em

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Sorry total lurker here but loving this thread! Just had a good nosy through her insta for back in the day photos at hotels like the comment above says. I didn’t find much but only went back to 2016. Anyways, she used to be really pretty but she’s changed a lot and I can’t seem to pin point why-Botox/fillers? I know she got a brace at some point too

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh god just remembering how Kate actually put out a public statement that she was “drawing back from public life” to focus on her private life with Rio, like she was someone super important or an A lister. She was literally just quitting TOWIE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Whats wrong with Rios mouth? did he have a cleft palate or something like Bells Palsy?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He really is vile. And Kate's little better. Can you imagine her having one ounce of compassion for those kids? They're just Instagram props to her. I hope Rebecca's family are still involved to give the kids some grounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry total lurker here but loving this thread! Just had a good nosy through her insta for back in the day photos at hotels like the comment above says. I didn’t find much but only went back to 2016. Anyways, she used to be really pretty but she’s changed a lot and I can’t seem to pin point why-Botox/fillers? I know she got a brace at some point too
I agree . She definitely messed with her face filler. Started before the wedding her hen pic when I noticed. She has some clothes collection at very and all pics are bad. Grimacing like she smells tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god just remembering how Kate actually put out a public statement that she was “drawing back from public life” to focus on her private life with Rio, like she was someone super important or an A lister. She was literally just quitting TOWIE.
And then she put out a 'fitness' book! I mean, who the hell would buy that???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And then she put out a 'fitness' book! I mean, who the hell would buy that???
I don’t think it’s sales or money; many of these fitness DVDs and books sell well under 5000 copies now which barely covers the costs of making it and distribution
They just do it for bragging rights and I wouldn’t be amazed if some publishers are asking the z listers for a cash payment up front in order to release these days - basically vanity publishing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s sales or money; many of these fitness DVDs and books sell well under 5000 copies now which barely covers the costs of making it and distribution
They just do it for bragging rights and I wouldn’t be amazed if some publishers are asking the z listers for a cash payment up front in order to release these days - basically vanity publishing
You seem to know a lot about this industry so I was wondering if you know what the deal is with Backgrid. It seems to me every zlister has them on speed dial. Who pays who?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.