Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well. At least we’re not going to have anyone thinking we named our baby after theirs.

No fear of us using Cree.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's the name of a first nations tribe in North America - utterly embarrassing to use as a name. And disrespectful.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
First time posting on her but Cree?? 😂😂 That’s more a sound not a name. Absolutely awful.

• Haha
Not my cup of tea but its a common name in America there's a couple of actresses called cree plus one of the mowery sisters (sister sister fame) called their son it.it is an American tribes name

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think two of his kids have spanish and german names so probably keeping an international theme.

Reactions: 1
One of the groundsmen at my old school was from the North East of England and he used to tell us about pigeons he kept in a Cree. A shed covered in feathers and bird tit. Lovely!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cree. Bloody awful, don’t tell me we are going to get another generation of Cree’s on the Baby Names hit list. 🙄🤣

One of the groundsmen at my old school was from the North East of England and he used to tell us about pigeons he kept in a Cree. A shed covered in feathers and bird tit. Lovely!
That is bloody hilarious. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.