Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If doesn’t sit right with me making fun of a Native American name but it also doesn’t sit right with me two English people giving their child a NA name and fetishing parts of a culture that isn’t theirs.

Reactions: 12
I doubt they have any idea its native american, it seems more like they just picked a few scrabble tiles to see what came up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aw Kate's post on Insta has just made me tear up a little. I know she's very privileged but it makes me sad the though of someone feeling like that. It's very honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aw Kate's post on Insta has just made me tear up a little. I know she's very privileged but it makes me sad the though of someone feeling like that. It's very honest.
She’s in the thick of it. A few weeks in. On her knees with sleep deprivation. Hormones all over the shop. Thinking you’ll never sleep again. Remember it well.

Reactions: 21
She’s in the thick of it. A few weeks in. On her knees with sleep deprivation. Hormones all over the shop. Thinking you’ll never sleep again. Remember it well.
Yes , add in a lockdown and any new mum is bound to be feeling it. I doubt her husband is particularly supportive either

Reactions: 17
Yes , add in a lockdown and any new mum is bound to be feeling it. I doubt her husband is particularly supportive either
Yeah agreed. I’d imagine he would be out with work a lot. It’s isolating. Really isolating. I remember being so envious of my husband leaving the house to see people and have a poo in peace. The small things seem massive when your world suddenly is turned on its head.

Reactions: 13
I felt exactly the same when I read it. I had my second baby in October and did exactly the same. Baby hormones plus no sleep and then throw in a lockdown is tough. Was fine once the hormones had settled, they hit you like a tonne of bricks 😱

Reactions: 4
Baby blues is 100% a real thing and C sections are NOT the easy option (I know she didn't have a choice) but I do have to wonder if there's more going on in the background as we do know what her husband's like. I have a suspicion he is expecting her to still be nanny to the other kids.

Reactions: 21
Rio would be as much use as a chocolate tea spoon!!! Always got the vibe he liked Kate so much cos she was so good with the kids.

Reactions: 15
I really feel for her, makes me sad she feels like that, you would think Rio would take a couple of games off and help her out, she’s a first time mum in a lockdown and home schooling 3 older children and still recovering from giving birth ...also makes Rio look a bit of a twit I think personally, but actually refreshing to see someone being open and honest

I feel for her as much as I dont agree with how they got together rumoured anyway,the fact he is a cheat and I believe she knows or how she uses the children for engagement.she is a new mum,an actual mum in one of the most terrifying times this world is going through.she can't have the face to face support she needs.i remember for the months after my girl was born id be smiling to people telling them ots okay she's a dream when inside id never felt more alone.envious my partner was going to work,doing the shopping just doing anything.id take her out but then worry were people looking at me as she was crying she had colic so I felt I failed.i hope she is getting the support she needs truly do.whether its from her husband which I think he is expecting her tk be that perfect mum so isn't helping.or from family.its OK to not be OK and its OK to ask for help

I feel for her as much as I dont agree with how they got together rumoured anyway,the fact he is a cheat and I believe she knows or how she uses the children for engagement.she is a new mum,an actual mum in one of the most terrifying times this world is going through.she can't have the face to face support she needs.i remember for the months after my girl was born id be smiling to people telling them ots okay she's a dream when inside id never felt more alone.envious my partner was going to work,doing the shopping just doing anything.id take her out but then worry were people looking at me as she was crying she had colic so I felt I failed.i hope she is getting the support she needs truly do.whether its from her husband which I think he is expecting her tk be that perfect mum so isn't helping.or from family.its OK to not be OK and its OK to ask for help
I hope history isn’t repeating

Reactions: 1
I’ve heard that she has a live in nanny helping her out that she is conveniently not mentioning.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Does a nanny stop you being sad and hormonal after having a baby when you can’t see family or friends?
I don't think beverley macker was suggesting that. A nanny lifts the burden in other areas which means mum can get more me time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.