Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow fair play to Kate that would be very hard to do 😬 esp when being papped at the same time. Might be a bit different when you call the paps yourself tho lol

Reactions: 5
Another article in the dm- re-using info from last week when she was already 9 days overdue. That baby has been born 100% and they’re attempting to whip up interest for the hello! Reveal. Yawn.

Another article in the dm- re-using info from last week when she was already 9 days overdue. That baby has been born 100% and they’re attempting to whip up interest for the hello! Reveal. Yawn.
I also said the baby has been born. She is waiting for the big reveal of the baby’s hand. She is probably working with her PR team on her birth story. She will be hard pressed to come up with something original as there have been so many complicated birth stories lately.

Reactions: 7
You can be sure its going to be the usual drama laden celeb birth. It'll be all that 'my hellish nightmare labour'.

'

Reactions: 10
I’m *not so* secretly hoping pregnancy relieves her of her tiny waist permanently. That’s the jealousy talking, ignore me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m *not so* secretly hoping pregnancy relieves her of her tiny waist permanently. That’s the jealousy talking, ignore me 🤪
I can do bitchier than that, I don’t think her face is attractive at all. Body is fantastic but face... no.

(My facial bone structure ain’t nothing to write home about either 😉).

• Haha
Oh no she’s deffo not perfect- chonk legs, teeny marsupial eyes, but her décolletage flat tummy and waist are jealousy inducing for me as a nearly 40 mother of 3 with a fupa of epic proportions 😕

• Haha
Oh no she’s deffo not perfect- chonk legs, teeny marsupial eyes, but her décolletage flat tummy and waist are jealousy inducing for me as a nearly 40 mother of 3 with a fupa of epic proportions 😕
Let’s not forget the small eyes if we are going to be bitter witches 🤣

Let’s not forget the small eyes if we are going to be bitter witches 🤣
just re read that and the eyes have already been mentioned. That’s because they are so small I didn’t see them 🙈😂

• Haha
You can be sure its going to be the usual drama laden celeb birth. It'll be all that 'my hellish nightmare labour'.

'
Another zleb mothering expert on the way. She complained all through her pregnancy. Can you imagine the complaints about sleepless nights, cracked nipples, and all the rest. We have heard it all before. 🥱

• Haha
we will all pray for baby Ferdy if she’s breast feeding 😂 poor child be smothered 😂

• Haha
My friend would use the term Butter face.
Great body butter face... 😄

I think looks wise she is fine but nothing special and there’s nothing wrong with that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.