Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creed, might have been a more acceptable name, although that would still be bloody awful, but CREE... 🙄🙄🤣

Reactions: 5
Or being being said by someone with rhotacism, like jonathan ross, where the R's are pronouned W. Cwee

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“...and how are you spelling that, sir?”
“Creed without the d”
“Oh”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See we’re getting the details of the traumatic birth and emergency c section with bruises to prove the dramatic birth ! Do we really need all the gory details . Typical celebrity birth .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t even feed and change my baby. It was so traumatic , yes of course it was. It was never going to be any other way

Reactions: 15
Oh yay, another celeb who thinks they are the first person ever to give birth.......... and by the way dear, most women bruise on their thighs from the synto they give you to make your uterus contract. But you keep on posing in your granny pants.................. :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
To be fair celebs get slated for sharing their traumatic birth stories but I literally don't know anyone that didn't have a traumatic birth, myself included 😅

Reactions: 18
To be fair celebs get slated for sharing their traumatic birth stories but I literally don't know anyone that didn't have a traumatic birth, myself included 😅
That's 'cos the bad stuff is more memorable.
I've heard some horrific birth tales that would make you cross your legs for good!
But I feel lucky to have had 3 unproblematic births not a notion of drama and all three in total did not total a full day of Labour.
It's simply the luck of the draw.
...Or my fine Irish child bearing hips 🙋🏻‍♀️🤣

But agree, nearly every Z lister manages a most traumatic of birth stories, poor pets🙄 🤭
Comes in handy for the mag deal tho!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.