Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That comment is really nasty. I’m no fan of Kate and Rio (clearly, since I’m on this thread!) but that person is projecting majorly.

Reactions: 25
Aww that is a, crappy thing to say. I tell you what I couldn't do what she does. And she's so young too. Good response xx

Reactions: 16
As painful as it is to even think about, I would be very grateful if another woman stepped up to looking after my children if I passed. I think its hard to think about because its a jealousy and unfairness beyond comprehension. Every mum should live long enough to take care of their babies and every mum would be so jealous and heartbroken (from beyond the grave) that another woman got the privilege to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As painful as it is to even think about, I would be very grateful if another woman stepped up to looking after my children if I passed. I think its hard to think about because its a jealousy and unfairness beyond comprehension. Every mum should live long enough to take care of their babies and every mum would be so jealous and heartbroken (from beyond the grave) that another woman got the privilege to do so.
I agree. When my children were babies, I had “that” conversation with my husband. I told him that if I died and he remarried, then if our children wanted to call his new wife “mum” then let them do so without guilt. I’d want whatever made my children happy.

Reactions: 15
I agree, all the negative things that could be said about her, i don’t think her love for the children, and quite clearly their love for her should ever be questioned! It’s been mentioned before that Tia doesn’t really remember Rebecca so it’s likely that Kate is so predominantly a mother figure for her, as well as the boys. I don’t think they would be able to film the pregnancy announcement and their reaction if the kids weren’t happy. I would love someone like Kate to step in if anything awful happened to me

Reactions: 17
Is he still cheating - I really hope for the sake of his children he doesn’t mess up this marriage. They clearly love and are close to Kate.

Reactions: 9
Is he still cheating - I really hope for the sake of his children he doesn’t mess up this marriage. They clearly love and are close to Kate.
I get the sense that Kate is one of those women that will stick around no matter how many times their Husband cheats on them.

Reactions: 25
If it’s true about how Kate and Rio met then I would say a lot of her days are spent wondering if he is being faithful... people like that don’t change overnight, her gut will tell her that

Reactions: 15
feels like this lady has been pregnant forever, god knows how she must feel! surely she’s due soon!!

Reactions: 17
Those poor kids are lucky to have her, considering their mother is dead and their father doesnt seem to have even a minimal amount of interest in them, apart from as tools to improve his image.

Reactions: 11
Rio is no angel but lets not forget she used to go on regular trips to dubai with her single dolly bird mates. I doubt they were there just for the sun and shopping.

Reactions: 8
I think she’s a week or so behind me, and my due date isn’t for another two weeks.

Fed up is not the word - either for my pregnancy or just her in general!

Reactions: 9
Rio is no angel but lets not forget she used to go on regular trips to dubai with her single dolly bird mates. I doubt they were there just for the sun and shopping.
I think Rio is a cheating pig and always has been. Kate was single so could do what she wished. Rio was married and cheated endlessly. He still cheats - he's been seen but don't forget who owns some the of the hotels... Marry your mistress and you create a vacancy... forget at your peril!

Reactions: 20
So they went out to celebrate Rio’s late wife’s 40th birthday with her family, and the paps got called? Was that really necessary?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So they went out to celebrate Rio’s late wife’s 40th birthday with her family, and the paps got called? Was that really necessary?
This is the thing that makes me so uneasy. These milestones should be celebrated with the children but they are so private and should not be used as a way to improve your image or keep yourself relevant. It beggars belief that neither of them have thought how utterly disgraceful their actions have been ‘in memory’ of Rebecca.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but why the hell would you do that. I appreciate his ex wife but if I was his current wife I wouldn’t be happy about this. I get Kate is respectful of her but that is too far for me

I get the sense that Kate is one of those women that will stick around no matter how many times their Husband cheats on them.
Bad but so would I if he was a multi millionaire

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but why the hell would you do that. I appreciate his ex wife but if I was his current wife I wouldn’t be happy about this. I get Kate is respectful of her but that is too far for me

Bad but so would I if he was a multi millionaire
the dinner, well fair enough, its good for the kids, but why call the paps? Its disgraceful exploitation yet again of a dead woman and her children.

Reactions: 14
I’ve been thinking about why that DM article made me feel uncomfortable... for context I recently had a baby, so know that any time you turn up anywhere as a pregnant woman conversation is naturally centred on you, the pregnancy, the baby, your plans. I can’t imagine how uncomfortable & inappropriate that would be at my husband’s dead wife’s birthday celebration with her family? And how sad it must have made them?

Personally I would have respectfully bowed out explaining the above, and only attended if there was massive resistance from her family insisting I attend. They didn’t only lose out on a 40th with their daughter but had to make polite small talk about the mistress’ baby? So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm almost sure rebecca's family had nothing to do with the celebration.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.