Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she will show baby’s face too... if the posts on here are true about her knowing about Rio cheating she will want to secure some money for herself!
Agreed. I think she will have at least two kids close together.

Reactions: 6
I bet he won’t want another kid. He gets her to look after the ones he already has. I should think he agreed to having one together as a compromise or to make sure she doesn’t leave.
He won’t want more. Don’t need more family commitments interfering with social activities!

Reactions: 10
I bet he won’t want another kid. He gets her to look after the ones he already has. I should think he agreed to having one together as a compromise or to make sure she doesn’t leave.
He won’t want more. Don’t need more family commitments interfering with social activities!
The busier she is, the better for him. So then he can keep slinking off.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She does nothing but whinge and complain. So much negativity from her.
All attention seeking. She must be lamenting wasting all that time getting fit and then getting pregnant, because she seems obsessed with her body. She is not the first person to become pregnant. At least they have the resources to pay for help. Most pregnant women have to cope with little help. She does my head in!

Reactions: 2
It’s gone quiet on here.......does anybody know how long until baby is due? She must be close now?

Reactions: 1
It’s gone quiet on here.......does anybody know how long until baby is due? She must be close now?
She is in Daily Mirror moaning about feeling like a zombie because she can’t sleep at night, yet she has the energy to dress to the nines for the pics.

Reactions: 7
She is in Daily Mirror moaning about feeling like a zombie because she can’t sleep at night, yet she has the energy to dress to the nines for the pics.
Oh heck, how’s she going to feel those first few weeks being up every couple of hours (at least) to feed?

Reactions: 3
I’ll never respect her after she said she was stopping doing TOWIE and stepping away from the public eye completely out of respect for Rios family and the kids’ mother. She lasted about a fortnight before she was using those very kids for publicity.

The documentary they filmed where they showed shrines to his poor wife, the same wife they were both shagging behind the back of while she battled a terminal illness was just sick, actually vile.

He is the lowest of the low, and she is not much better.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve just seen them both shopping at Bicester outlets - she looks like she must be due very soon

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.