Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember him never claiming his wife publicly until she was dead.

Constantly cheated on her, orgies, prostitutes, girls on the side, high court injunctions/gagging orders the lot.

Then comes out when she’s dead and starts playing the devoted grieving husband, haha duck off.

Girls talk to their mates, story goes Kate was the lucky (ha!) side piece that got promoted.

He went for the one who was simple enough to keep in her place while fitting in with the household and keeping her weight down and can glam it up enough to fit his trophy wife goal.

Kate is in for a lifetime of mistreatment, cheating, emotional loneliness and heartbreak nothing to envy there.

Kate unfollowed him and was posting subliminal messages at him via social media days before their
wedding.

He’s made her give everything up in return for a ring and nice house basically like i said above, nothing to envy there.

Hope Kate leaves and finds someone decent, but she’ll probably waste her life with him.

I was a lap dancer in my youth (it funded my degree). I used to go home after my shift, but many of the girls used to go and party with footballers. I saw Rio around town a few times in one of the well-known footballer party spots, always with women, and he was partying regularly with a girl from the club. She was a beautiful woman with very low self esteem, and I got the impression that he was not very nice to her (he was with his wife at the time but now yet married).

The thing with Kate is look at the role models of women around her. Most of the Wright women don't work. Elliot Wright and Sadie seems a very vulnerable situation, she has no life of her own. Kate gave up everything to be with Rio and babysit his kids. I hope things work out for her, she seems a nice girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I was a lap dancer in my youth (it funded my degree). I used to go home after my shift, but many of the girls used to go and party with footballers. I saw Rio around town a few times in one of the well-known footballer party spots, always with women, and he was partying regularly with a girl from the club. She was a beautiful woman with very low self esteem, and I got the impression that he was not very nice to her (he was with his wife at the time but now yet married).

The thing with Kate is look at the role models of women around her. Most of the Wright women don't work. Elliot Wright and Sadie seems a very vulnerable situation, she has no life of her own. Kate gave up everything to be with Rio and babysit his kids. I hope things work out for her, she seems a nice girl.
I didn't think she was related to those Wright's
Is her brother Mike Hassini

Reactions: 3
Every young girl who worked in selfridges and Harvey Nichols in Manchester around 2007-2014 could tell you a story about Rio he’s absolutely vile, yet views himself as some big time in the know football man, he has used Rebecca’s death to the best of his benefit trying to clean up his image and name.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Her IG stories are just a cringey attempt at selling Febreeze (so upmarket!!) but she was complaining of constantly picking up wet towels. Just admit you're glorified hired help hun.
She lives with 3 near teens and an adult! If she wasnt their hired help shed tell them to hang their bloody towels up but she is so she doesnt 😄

Reactions: 4
She lives with 3 near teens and an adult! If she wasnt their hired help shed tell them to hang their bloody towels up but she is so she doesnt 😄
I'm not sure if it wasn't just a tacky attempt at shilling Febreeze but the Insta and documentaries really did make her look like a glorified housekeeper. I said it before, but I do wonder if Rio would have married her if his mum hadn't passed away. His dad certainly didn't seem to be keen on the marriage.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know somebody who has known him for years. She would never say a bad word about him so I'm sure she would choose not to believe, or ignore it, even if she had heard the rumours.

He's considered a hero by many where he grew up because it's a very deprived area and people are happy when one of their own does well, which is understandable. That doesn't excuse his behaviour at all, of course. I did think highly of him until I heard about what he did. Constantly cheating on somebody throughout a marriage is bad enough, but continually cheating on a sick woman is going even lower - and to top it off, to use the situation of his wife's death to garner sympathy and to clean up his image is scummy behaviour. It takes a narcissist to have the gall to do that. The children are the only ones who deserve our sympathy.

Reactions: 17

They’re not related

Reactions: 2
She is such a bore. He liked her when she was desperate and ready for action, now she’s pregnant, married and talking kids constantly he will be sniffing around elsewhere.

Reactions: 17
I felt sorry for him ( and his children ) when his wife died, but boy did I go off him big time when he hooked up with this wife before his wife was cold

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I felt sorry for him ( and his children ) when his wife died, but boy did I go off him big time when he hooked up with this wife before his wife was cold
His wife put up with everything that can be thrown at a woman simply for a life style, then when she died probably with a broken heart aswell with his antics he used her death the best to his ability he’s absolute scum.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It makes me uncomfortable for the children that she puts stories out in the media and social media that sounds like she is moaning about having to care for the children. These are vulnerable children who have lost their mother and Kate promised she would step out of the #cough# limelight to care for them, yet she posts daily ramblings that sound like moans and invades their privacy even though she insists on taking pics of their backs all the time. She puts things out in the public domain which people discuss and other children who may be at school with the Ferdinand children could throw this at them. She must be careful they don’t get to resent her when they are older and read and interpret what she has been saying....

Reactions: 13
It makes me uncomfortable for the children that she puts stories out in the media and social media that sounds like she is moaning about having to care for the children. These are vulnerable children who have lost their mother and Kate promised she would step out of the #cough# limelight to care for them, yet she posts daily ramblings that sound like moans and invades their privacy even though she insists on taking pics of their backs all the time. She puts things out in the public domain which people discuss and other children who may be at school with the Ferdinand children could throw this at them. She must be careful they don’t get to resent her when they are older and read and interpret what she has been saying....
This is what I don’t understand, those kids were kept fully out of the limelight before and no one knew anything about them. The only thing that Rio and Kate don’t show of them now are their faces, we know so much about them and they were disgustingly publically displayed (albeit without faces) in their last documentary. What’s the difference in not showing their faces now? Yes, Joe Public wouldn’t necessary know who they were if they were walking down the street, but now so many people in their area who DO know what they look like know everything about them. It’s surely those people closest in area to the children, school etc, who are going to have a bigger influence on the children that Rio and Kate should be shielding them from.

Reactions: 9

elliot wright and mark are no relation to kate wright lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It will be interesting to see what route she goes down social media wise once her own baby is born....
She will have obviously seen the Towie stars success on Instagram and the Faiers sisters/Mccan series on ITV Be. I think it will all be private until either a red top paper or magazine reveal, then I think she will be happy showing her baby’s face due to the more lucrative deals and coverage.

Just to edit: I think she will show her baby in the public eye, but continue to keep Rio’s private (their faces anyway!)

Reactions: 11
I think she will show baby’s face too... if the posts on here are true about her knowing about Rio cheating she will want to secure some money for herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.