Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s set for life now. Even if she divorced him in a couple of years she’d get a lot of money out of it, especially now she’s having his baby. I’m not sure all the money in the world would entice me to sleep with Rio.
I would be very surprised if he hasn’t made sure to protect himself financially.

Reactions: 14
She’s set for life now. Even if she divorced him in a couple of years she’d get a lot of money out of it, especially now she’s having his baby. I’m not sure all the money in the world would entice me to sleep with Rio.
Women like her are just glorified prostitutes.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Even if he has secured himself money wise if they had a breakup he would still have to fork out a fortune in child maintenance payments, that along side Kate’s own clothing ranges she now brought out I’m sure she will have a good bank balance to live comfortable.

Reactions: 10
I’ve said it before but she looks like the Easter Island heads
Hahahahahaha so true

her pictures ‘Kate Wright and Christmas market’ is her true filter free pics. And if you google her name there are IG accounts showing her leaving the gym and not edited. Also saw her top less pics - not a good look on any front, a very very very plain girl.. I think she trapped him😅

Reactions: 3
Hahahahahaha so true

her pictures ‘Kate Wright and Christmas market’ is her true filter free pics. And if you google her name there are IG accounts showing her leaving the gym and not edited. Also saw her top less pics - not a good look on any front, a very very very plain girl.. I think she trapped him😅
She may think she trapped him, but hes not trapped in the slightest. He can go out shsggingvas much as he likes and gets to show off his family man image. Shes the one who's trapped as his skivvy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just did a quick google image search of them and ugh, so many unnatural over posed pictures of them looking like they love themselves more than each other! And of course the over milking of the pregnancy, bore off, having a baby does not make you interesting or special. So cringey.

Reactions: 6
I would be very surprised if he hasn’t made sure to protect himself financially.
Judging by all the ads she pumping out he must of. At least with towie you’re relevant enough to get clothing endorsements now all you’re good for is a odd box of veg, Persia and a bathroom freshener. How cringe was that wet towel video. Imagine having to chuck dry towels about a spotless bathroom and pretend they had been left there then re hang them.

Reactions: 3
Her IG stories are just a cringey attempt at selling Febreeze (so upmarket!!) but she was complaining of constantly picking up wet towels. Just admit you're glorified hired help hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just did a quick google image search of them and ugh, so many unnatural over posed pictures of them looking like they love themselves more than each other! And of course the over milking of the pregnancy, bore off, having a baby does not make you interesting or special. So cringey.
Her and Rochelle Humes could be a double act. Both dull as ditchwater, both pregnant, both banging on about it. 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.