Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a random comment: When a cheater marries his mistress, he creates a vacancy.....not sure if it applies here.....
Also, what they do with you, they will do to you.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Just a random comment: When a cheater marries his mistress, he creates a vacancy.....not sure if it applies here.....
Also, what they do with you, they will do to you.....
Always. But the mistress always deludes herself that she is his one true love.

Reactions: 6
Couldn’t believe he tried to use his wife’s death to get out of this!!
Literally just read this myself. Yes, he’s claiming ‘hardship,’ so he can use that excuse to keep his licence. He’s had many speeding offences over time and not learnt his lesson. There needs to be a proper consequence eventually! I’m very sure he can employ a driver to work Mon-Fri for the school runs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Couldn’t believe he tried to use his wife’s death to get out of this!!
That is so bleeping tacky. How could you have the nerve to even mention any of that!

Literally just read this myself. Yes, he’s claiming ‘hardship,’ so he can use that excuse to keep his licence. He’s had many speeding offences over time and not learnt his lesson. There needs to be a proper consequence eventually! I’m very sure he can employ a driver to work Mon-Fri for the school runs.
He employed Kate.

Reactions: 22
kate's so cringe. that dog is from her previous relationship which is all over the tv. bet his sons love it when she wears those gym clothes...

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t Kate pick the kids up and take them to school it was in their BBC show?!

Reactions: 14
Using his poor deceased wife AGAIN. Used her to pay the documentary out, used her to miss the drugs test (?) - didn’t seem so worried about her or the kids when he was away on weekly trips for ‘work’ since she died, or at a rave two weeks after she was buried??? (all online) or when he cheated endlessly on her with multiple women????. Amazes me how rio is the compass of goodness when it suits him - the guy has serious mental issues!!???? He’s a nasty bit of work. I read about his aledhed assaults in the paper too..... not for good reading. Horrible nasty man.

ALSO he has a driver... I bet he’s panicking as he can’t get to his affairs now -he will have to jump on the floozy bus lol 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
It’s one thing using your wifes death like this to get out of things time and time again, but another when you’re doing it WHEN YOU ARE REMARRIED. If your wife’s death was still affecting you that badly that it impairs your judgment, you probably shouldn’t have moved on with someone else yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Like others on here I was pretty disgusted to read about him using his kids and poor late wife to try and get out of his driving ban. I bet he hardly even looks after the kids anyway and just wheels them out when he wants to make a few quid playing the model father. So wrong, just own up to your mistakes and accept the ban with grace. Pretty sure you've got plenty of mates with multiple cars who could drop them to their activities. Shame on him!

Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh that they moderate their comments so people can’t talk about them, talk back about EVERY COMMENT except that they cheated on his wife...? Some people have ZERO MORALS. Both v irritating and despo. She’s a bit basic, even he could do better
Sorry, I'm probably missing a trick because I'm sleep addled with newborn twins, but is this about Daily Mail comments? Can the celebrities the articles are about moderate them? Or am I being a total doughnut? (I'm assuming the latter!)

Sorry, I'm probably missing a trick because I'm sleep addled with newborn twins, but is this about Daily Mail comments? Can the celebrities the articles are about moderate them? Or am I being a total doughnut? (I'm assuming the latter!)
A lot of the DM is full of paid for puff pieces. I presume that as they are not advertising products they dont have to declare it. Celebs can pay for comments to be moderated.
Congratulations on the newborn twins by the way. My cousin had twins a couple of years ago. They were so cute when they were newborn 🥰. ( they're still cute now!)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A lot of the DM is full of paid for puff pieces. I presume that as they are not advertising products they dont have to declare it. Celebs can pay for comments to be moderated.
Congratulations on the newborn twins by the way. My cousin had twins a couple of years ago. They were so cute when they were newborn 🥰. ( they're still cute now!)
Oh wow, I didn't know that!
And thank you! They really are! They're hard word but worth it!

Reactions: 3
I wonder if they will respect there baby’s privacy and not show pics of it when it’s born or will they do a paid shoot for ok/ hello magazine

• Haha
Reactions: 8
DM appear to have been busy this morning. Being paid to publish only what rio and kate want people to read?!. LOAD of rubbish. That top comment changed quick when it went from unmoderated to moderated...!!! At least I got my likes in!!! It’s crazy how you can just pay to change the facts?! I wonder how many people know the truth?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Also felt weird seeing that pic of them all cradling her tummy, but thought it said more about me being uncomfortable than them doing anything wrong - but I don’t know? It just reads as odd to me to publish something so personal, like what are they trying to prove? :/

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.