Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My washing load has reduced to hardly anything during lockdown! No uniform, kids wearing the same clothes day after day. Me wearing the same clothes day after day (might just change my elastcated waistband up) why are the kids wearing so much white stuff and why is it getting dirty all the time? They arent babies! Or is she going to ge the new face of Vanish!
Exactly....part of the wash basket was her own white sports top! Me....I just wear clothes that match the colour of my 🐕

Reactions: 1
I am amazed that hardly any of the press mention what Rio gets up to. He’s not even secretive about it.

Reactions: 17
There were a few comments stating Rio had other children in the Evra article. Another commented that Rio should be followed after work on a Tuesday evening to see what he gets up to.
Apparently a club he visits has him visiting with Kate on one day and with another woman the next and it’s on tape. The thing is it’s Rio. He seems incapable of being faithful.
I agree - I don’t understand why the press are not pursuing it.

Reactions: 14
Apparently the reason the press don't pursue it is because it would likely be judged unfair on the (vulnerable?) kids by a court if he was to go for an injunction.

Reactions: 8
Apparently the reason the press don't pursue it is because it would likely be judged unfair on the (vulnerable?) kids by a court if he was to go for an injunction.
How so!! He is a public figure. He put him self in this situation. This has nothing to do with the kids!! Also the information could be published outside of the uk, injunctions are now pointless.

Reactions: 10
How so!! He is a public figure. He put him self in this situation. This has nothing to do with the kids!! Also the information could be published outside of the uk, injunctions are now pointless.
Would anyone outside the uk know or care about him? Maybe because he already has an injunction out they cant print anything else. Hes given the papers warning that he will use his right to privacy to block publication, so why bother? Papers are skint these days.

Reactions: 7
Would anyone outside the uk know or care about him? Maybe because he already has an injunction out they cant print anything else. Hes given the papers warning that he will use his right to privacy to block publication, so why bother? Papers are skint these days.
Yes!! I think Scotland ( yes I know they are apart of the uk )and Ireland would be interested! I think the law is different in respect to injunctions in Scotland! If memory serves me right, I think details of an injunction were published in Scotland!! They could publish details in Ireland!!

Reactions: 2
It’s so odd though, I don’t think they usually care about reporting cheating when there are children involved. He must have some kind of reciprocal agreement with them and they must just enjoy the revenue they make from creating stories out Kate’s Instagram feed/not want to change the status quo.

Reactions: 4
Yes!! I think Scotland ( yes I know they are apart of the uk )and Ireland would be interested! I think the law is different in respect to injunctions in Scotland! If memory serves me right, I think details of an injunction were published in Scotland!! They could publish details in Ireland!!
Oh yeah I didnt think about Ireland. Probably because he has an injunction then. Same as Beckhams cheating

Reactions: 2
Kate knows about his cheating. She thought she’d be the one to change him! He’s a wolf in wolf’s clothing. She should have known better.

Reactions: 8
Kate knows about his cheating. She thought she’d be the one to change him! He’s a wolf in wolf’s clothing. She should have known better.
I don’t think Kate does know about the cheating, she has probably heard all the rumours and like most people that are in love then she won’t believe it until she sees it with her own eyes, we’ve all been there and they are still in the early days really as they haven’t even been together for 3 years yet and it’s her first child so I doubt she knows for sure, anyway let her eventually find out and the longer she is married then the more cash she can get! It’s a bit like Annie and Kyle Walker, hopefully she is being smart and just wants to get married so she can take him to the cleaners, serves these fuckers right!

Reactions: 9
Kate must be incredibly naive if she doesn’t know about Rio’s cheating. It’s common knowledge what he did to Rebecca when she was alive.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Rio F slagging around is the worst kept secret in Manchester. He cheated on his wife until the day she died, that’s how he found Kate..she got boosted up after his wife passed. He hadn’t changed his dog ways at all, the guff on TV is only to fool people into thinking he’s a good person.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel so sick writing this. I guess whilst his poor wife was dying he was looking for a new woman to help him bring up his children. So he hunted for a woman who would be a doormat in a way.
It’s sickening.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Kate must be incredibly naive if she doesn’t know about Rio’s cheating. It’s common knowledge what he did to Rebecca when she was alive.
Maybe she thinks “I’ll change him”, she wouldn’t be the first woman to think it and nor will she be the last, she may also think that as there are plenty out there who are thirsty for footballers then they are just saying that they went with him, you know what they say “the person getting cheated on is always the last to know”, and I think this applies here!

It’s a shame and whilst it’s out of order if she cheated when Rebecca was dying then it’s quite common! Sick and wrong as it is then it happens.

Reactions: 3
Maybe she thinks “I’ll change him”, she wouldn’t be the first woman to think it and nor will she be the last, she may also think that as there are plenty out there who are thirsty for footballers then they are just saying that they went with him, you know what they say “the person getting cheated on is always the last to know”, and I think this applies here!

It’s a shame and whilst it’s out of order if she cheated when Rebecca was dying then it’s quite common! Sick and wrong as it is then it happens.
There’s also the saying ‘when you marry the mistress you create a vacancy’

• Heart
Reactions: 13
There’s also the saying ‘when you marry the mistress you create a vacancy’
Here here.

i remember watching Eastenders when Max and Tanya first came on the Square and Tanya was very paranoid about Max cheating, then it came out that she was his mistress. If he’s done it before, he will do it again. He must have so many injunctions about that stop people from talking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.