Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rio F slagging around is the worst kept secret in Manchester. He cheated on his wife until the day she died, that’s how he found Kate..she got boosted up after his wife passed. He hadn’t changed his dog ways at all, the guff on TV is only to fool people into thinking he’s a good person.
This is one rumour I don’t believe. She was mad for Dan Edgar. I don’t think she would of cheated on him.

Reactions: 6
This is one rumour I don’t believe. She was mad for Dan Edgar. I don’t think she would of cheated on him.
I don’t mean she cheated on Dan. I mean after Dan, she hooked up with Rio. Rio was the one doing the cheating, she knew he was married.

Reactions: 3
I don’t mean she cheated on Dan. I mean after Dan, she hooked up with Rio. Rio was the one doing the cheating, she knew he was married.
That's the point though, on all the evidence she didn't get with Rio before his wife died. His wife died May 2015 and Kate didn't even start on TOWIE til Sept 2015, and she was on and off and extremely hurt by Dan Edgar for at least a few seasons.

I'm not doubting that Rio is a serial cheat but I reallt don't think he and Kate got together before his wife died 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's the point though, on all the evidence she didn't get with Rio before his wife died. His wife died May 2015 and Kate didn't even start on TOWIE til Sept 2015, and she was on and off and extremely hurt by Dan Edgar for at least a few seasons.

I'm not doubting that Rio is a serial cheat but I reallt don't think he and Kate got together before his wife died 🤷
Oh! I see! For some reason I thought there was a gap. Yeah then I agree with you because she seemed besotted with that life and soul of the party that we call Dan Edgar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh! I see! For some reason I thought there was a gap. Yeah then I agree with you because she seemed besotted with that life and soul of the party that we call Dan Edgar
She was with Dan until 2016, so I’ve just read.

Him and Amber are a right pair!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think that Kate went with Rio either when Rebecca was dying, I know that some think that’s the reason she kept crying on the documentary but I genuinely think she has connected with his kids and she is so sad for them, she has a heart whereas Rio doesn’t, one of them has too and she will be a better stepparent than he is a father.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
There’s also the saying ‘when you marry the mistress you create a vacancy’
Heard this too, so many sayings that all contradict one another in the world of sayings🤣 and same with quotes, though I do love a quote..anyway going off topic now..

If Kate was Rios Mistress during Rebecca’s illness, then this above saying should apply to her, majorl! but even though this may be the case, -and I am NOT saying she is,- then she still could well be in dark about him cheating ON her, these 2 conflicting things are often peoples personal issues, they may enable a person to cheat and betray someone else, yet they won’t accept the same treatment and deception in freturn, they will see themselves as ‘different’ from the cheater that cheated her, and feel hard done by..just a theory but I don’t even think she was a mistress anyway but I love that we can all argue the exact opposite opinion for hours, and pages on end!!🤣🤣

Does anyone know where the initial rumour that she was the mistress, came from?

Reactions: 2
Kate must see the comments on the daily mail or hear about them at least. There are so many rumours about him and his infidelities she must be so insecure.

Reactions: 9
Kate must see the comments on the daily mail or hear about them at least. There are so many rumours about him and his infidelities she must be so insecure.
I cant believe she doesnt google herself. She must know about the rumours but so do a lot of these footballers wags. It seems to be a price worth paying. As long as he still plays along with the happy families narrative and gets them in Mailonline they dont seem to care. They dont need money just publicity.

Reactions: 5
I don’t believe she is as happy as she should be, when your just married then surely that should be on
I cant believe she doesnt google herself. She must know about the rumours but so do a lot of these footballers wags. It seems to be a price worth paying. As long as he still plays along with the happy families narrative and gets them in Mailonline they dont seem to care. They dont need money just publicity.
i do believe that some of the women just love their husbands and maybe accept that cheating is part and parcel of that? Some women maybe think “it’s just sex he has with other women, as long as he doesn’t actually fall for another woman then I’m not bothered”, I think some marriages are like this but they just don’t shout about it..after all it’s nobodies business but theirs..some will be in it for the cash of course but some of them must have integrity and they won’t accept that their man has cheated until they believe it for sure themselves.

Reactions: 11
I just saw a post about Kate cradling her bump on DM. I was about to comment how dull this woman was and then I thought.. After all she has done for those step kids of hers (which in my opinion is way above and beyond) - I don't begrudge her a little attention during her own pregnancy.

Reactions: 22
I think Kate was with Rio before his wife and when she was with dan...?. It’s very easy to play happy families with Dan because she wanted to be with him, but he played her around...Rio was a bit on the side until she called the press... then maybe he had to go public with her coz he didn’t want the saint image damaged and caught playing around again? No one else has so much talking about still seeing women... people talk really personal stuff... I think he’s still having affairs??... (also, look how HAPPY rio was with his wife, but screwing around even on their wedding day... Kate couldn’t pretend too with Dan?)

I think she comes across as insecure- no woman with respect would pick a serial cheater and d r u g abuser, I think?

also, after what they did to his wife - ? she’s guilty, that’s why she’s so despo for publicity likes - but then pushing the microphone so the whole world would hear that little girl crying for her mum graveside - then SOLD it.... makes me feel she isn’t genuine at all. I watched it and felt guilty!!

It’s a no from me. Both of them. Use those kids and his wife’s death for publicity. Now selling an unborn baby for money (I read she told the papers she was going to call the baby Rebecca - two weeks after meeting rio...) that’s a bit cray/ODD.

I don’t wish her badly but using those kids....hmmm I don’t like her much! 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Her stories about Oddbox do not make me want to go out and order a box. She is not doing the company justice.

Reactions: 4
Posts nothing then an ad, so infuriating! Her voice fucks me off an all ‘I have the children here...’

Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh that they moderate their comments so people can’t talk about them, talk back about EVERY COMMENT except that they cheated on his wife...? Some people have ZERO MORALS. Both v irritating and despo. She’s a bit basic, even he could do better

Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh that they moderate their comments so people can’t talk about them, talk back about EVERY COMMENT except that they cheated on his wife...? Some people have ZERO MORALS. Both v irritating and despo. She’s a bit basic, even he could do better
Just because they delete the comments , it still happened! She knows what he’s like, she was the mistress before he married her.

Reactions: 3
Just because they delete the comments , it still happened! She knows what he’s like, she was the mistress before he married her.
I first saw the article on her in the DM last night. I checked it about 230am (I work lates). It had 14 down votes and a few positive. Then as I’m reading them the votes suddenly starting shooting up, in 50’ and 100’ leaps, and stopped at 700. All in about 30 seconds.... it’s so fixed - pathetic??!.

if they didn’t want people talking about it they shouldn’t have done it??!. I feel sorry for the kids always put into some silly posed photo to pretend it’s all happy families. From what I’ve seen and heard of Rio, she will be having a rotten time, and quite rightly so for what she did!?!

Last edited:
She was one of many mistresses. How lucky he chose her to marry! Because he knew she’d be a complete doormat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.