Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s why im not convinced she is related to rebecca, like some people suggested. Cause majority of her anger seemed to be more directed towards kate.
She did claim at one point that a friend of a friend had had an affair with rio, if thats the case wonder if she gave that girl as much hate as she did kate🤷🏻‍♀️
It didn’t all add up but she was incredibly angry. Maybe she was one of the ones he fucked over and she’s hurt he’s settled down with Kate? Who knows

Reactions: 5
It didn’t all add up but she was incredibly angry. Maybe she was one of the ones he fucked over and she’s hurt he’s settled down with Kate? Who knows
It might just be her personality, you see people coming across all kinds of passive aggressive when people don’t see things the way they do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It might just be her personality, you see people coming across all kinds of passive aggressive when people don’t see things the way they do 🤷‍♀️
Yeah that’s very true. Like a dog with a bone. Even if your opinion is fair and valid they won’t let go

Reactions: 2
I loved them. So read up a little on his back story as I watched the doc about his wife passing. Can’t believe he cheated on her 10 times! I’m gutted I hate when you get attached to the idea of a celeb and then just meh they are shits 🤣

Reactions: 8
I loved them. So read up a little on his back story as I watched the doc about his wife passing. Can’t believe he cheated on her 10 times! I’m gutted I hate when you get attached to the idea of a celeb and then just meh they are shits 🤣
And that’s just the ten times that are in the public domain, god knows how many other times there were!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Kate has given her first interview. It’s a DM article so didn’t want to post the link. She’s tired but listening to her body apparently. This is going to be a looooooong pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Kate has given her first interview. It’s a DM article so didn’t want to post the link. She’s tired but listening to her body apparently. This is going to be a looooooong pregnancy.
Tired 🤣

• Haha
Oh God, here comes her next book!!! Did the first one shift more than 12 copies??

• Haha
it surely can’t be as long as Millie mackintoshes pregnancy? That felt like it went on for years!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bless her. She's hasn't got a clue what's coming!!! 🤣🤣 There's a whole new level of exhaustion that exists when you have a baby!
She doesn’t need to worry. I’m sure Rio will be an active and very involved Dad...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone know how far on kate is? I’m sure she was drinking vodka not that long ago? I’m guessing she’s not been doing the workouts due to morning sickness ect...
I personally think Kate looks like she’s been fab with them children they seem to really love her

Reactions: 2
I just watched her arial ad. Shes got about fifteen layers of foundation on and sounds like she finished school way too early. TBH She’s very plain looking and very common - his wife was so beautiful and classy, I don’t get it. I watched a few old towie clips - she was miserable, clingy and quite nasty to most of the women there AND she was seeing Dannosbourne which I didn’t know!! If you had been cheated on so much why then pick a man famous for cheating...?! Surely she doesn’t want that worry or that hurt? It must be so stressful 😢 remember when the dm showed the pic of her topless as a boat girl - she didn’t seem like the settle type of girl.... just an Odd couple really. But then rio isn’t the sharpest tool in the old box.

I wouldn’t risk a man with that history. Maybe she feels trapped... ? Quite Sad ☹

maybe the truth will never come out but they feel off. even early on it felt off. She unfollowed him?

I’ve gone right off them after I read about their history andwatched her using that little girl to make her cry. It’s the poor babies I feel so sad for

💩👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I just watched her arial ad. Shes got about fifteen layers of foundation on and sounds like she finished school way too early. TBH She’s very plain looking and very common - his wife was so beautiful and classy, I don’t get it. I watched a few old towie clips - she was miserable, clingy and quite nasty to most of the women there AND she was seeing Dannosbourne which I didn’t know!! If you had been cheated on so much why then pick a man famous for cheating...?! Surely she doesn’t want that worry or that hurt? It must be so stressful 😢 remember when the dm showed the pic of her topless as a boat girl - she didn’t seem like the settle type of girl.... just an Odd couple really. But then rio isn’t the sharpest tool in the old box.

I wouldn’t risk a man with that history. Maybe she feels trapped... ? Quite Sad ☹

maybe the truth will never come out but they feel off. even early on it felt off. She unfollowed him?

I’ve gone right off them after I read about their history andwatched her using that little girl to make her cry. It’s the poor babies I feel so sad for

💩👀
Bloody hell I didn’t know she was with Dan Osborne! He’s another serial cheat. She’s obviously got a type.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.