Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today on the DM, Kate apparently feels terrible guilt she’s not around the kids and Rio is doing everything. She says that she’s been quiet on Instagram. It’s ok Kate - we can manage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Today on the DM, Kate apparently feels terrible guilt she’s not around the kids and Rio is doing everything. She says that she’s been quiet on Instagram. It’s ok Kate - we can manage.
Really worried she's going to start doling out advice about working out whilst pregnant. She is in no way qualified to do that.

Reactions: 8
Rio is doing everything? Doing everyone more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I saw this. What a stupid statement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's shilling Ariel detergent on her instagram stories but the funny bit is the first story when she says 'Guys, since you've been in lockdown have you noticed that all you're doing is laundry?'. Oooooh the hard life of a live in nanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t remember her being with Dan Osborne? I thought she was already with Dan Edgar when she came into Towie?
Just watched her story, she‘s sat on the floor sorting washing, I just thought oh yeah she’s doing normal stuff, of course not it’s a bloody ad! As if she needs the money from ads 🙄

Reactions: 2
She needs the money because she won’t get a penny from him. Trying to cover herself for the inevitable when he gets caught would be my guess 😂

her jaw is very thick and rugged now... odd to look at...

Reactions: 4
She needs the money because she won’t get a penny from him. Trying to cover herself for the inevitable when he gets caught would be my guess 😂

her jaw is very thick and rugged now... odd to look at...
I have heard he’s very tight and was with Rebecca but these were just rumours. Does anyone know this for sure?

Reactions: 3
God she just popped up doing an insta thingy talking about how anxious she feels about all the washing she's been doing during lockdown..oh and how much white washing in particular gives her anxiety ..all whilst wearing a convenient low cut sports top !! 🤨

Oh to be only bothered in life about having to sort Rio's pants out...oh, on the other hand!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God she just popped up doing an insta thingy talking about how anxious she feels about all the washing she's been doing during lockdown..oh and how much white washing in particular gives her anxiety ..all whilst wearing a convenient low cut sports top !! 🤨

Oh to be only bothered in life about having to sort Rio's pants out...oh, on the other hand!!!
and i've got a horrible feeling she's gonna morph into another one of those loons like Hinch and Solomon who prattle on about things like the wonders of aerial wash pods, or how to use a peg to hang something up ...as if the rest of womankind has spent the last 50 years living under a bloody rock and still dont know how to wipe our own backsides :rolleyes:😒

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and i've got a horrible feeling she's gonna morph into another one of those loons like Hinch and Solomon who prattle on about things like the wonders of aerial wash pods, or how to use a peg to hang something up ...as if the rest of womankind has spent the last 50 years living under a bloody rock and still dont know how to wipe our own backsides :rolleyes:😒
My washing load has reduced to hardly anything during lockdown! No uniform, kids wearing the same clothes day after day. Me wearing the same clothes day after day (might just change my elastcated waistband up) why are the kids wearing so much white stuff and why is it getting dirty all the time? They arent babies! Or is she going to ge the new face of Vanish!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.