Rio & Kate Ferdinand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I completely agree with that I just feel it’s abit like if you want to remember your room you need to be in that particular room.
I’m sure it’s like open plan anyway so not shut away and it’s where the kids play their video games and do their homework, I don’t think it’s as bad as everyone’s making it out to be

Reactions: 9
I’m sure it’s like open plan anyway so not shut away and it’s where the kids play their video games and do their homework, I don’t think it’s as bad as everyone’s making it out to be
They’re lucky to have the space to do it, I kind of thought it sounded odd (I didn’t watch the documentary so just going on what people say here) a bit morbid even but if it’s a room they actually use then that’s nice and I would personally prefer that than having my husbands ex wife all around the house. It’s not erasing her it’s actually kept her memory alive and I think it’s quite considerate.

Reactions: 8
If my step daughters mother died and she had to live with us full time I honestly don’t think I would like the photos all over my house but it wouldn’t be a house her mum had ever lived in and of course photos in her own bedroom would be encouraged. So it’s a bit of an odd one really it being a house they had all lived in. A fresh start would maybe have been a better option but then again that’s those kids home.
Yeah I wouldn’t have a problem with them being in my stepchildrens room but they definitely wouldn’t be dotted all over my house 🙈

Yeah I wouldn’t have a problem with them being in my stepchildrens room but they definitely wouldn’t be dotted all over my house 🙈
To add though, it’s my house and my partner moved in with me so i just don’t think I’d want to be plastering pictures up of my partners ex. Maybe it’s different that she moved into the marital home.. I would definitely encourage my step child to grieve and I would keep the memory of his mum alive though

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sometimes women just settle. Not saying its right, but they can't be bothered to date again so just stick. Cardi b is one of those and everyone knows about it, Beyonce.... Alll these females that look up too.

Reactions: 4
i think a lot of women are actually scarred by men these days, they’ve been cheated on a lot themselves or they see others getting cheated on (eg the celebs mentioned as well as the rest) so they just think well they all cheat and I’ve got a comfortable life with this one so i’ll stay.

I h. Issu
I wondered what happened, the post where I’d quoted her where she said she’d reported me disappeared, one minute I was getting lots of notifications of likes on it, next minute it’s gone as the post I’d quoted was deleted!

I hope she’s ok anyway, she did seem really upset with this whole thread. I’d have loved to know the tea there too! 🙈
I had issues with the poster who was intense the very first day she joined, and funnily enough it was about Kate and Rio! I said something nice about Kate and she aggressively tore into me, I don’t think new posters have a ‘right’ to be like that until they’ve been here at least a week or 2, bleeping nutter that she is.

Reactions: 5
i think a lot of women are actually scarred by men these days, they’ve been cheated on a lot themselves or they see others getting cheated on (eg the celebs mentioned as well as the rest) so they just think well they all cheat and I’ve got a comfortable life with this one so i’ll stay.
And the other way round! I have so many female friends who have gone for younger men and dumped their partners after realising they can keep the house and kids and take a good cut of the wages - my brother didn’t see his children for six months at one point, her reason for ending the marriage? “You’re always at work so of course I ended up cheating” which makes sense until you know that she demanded more expensive cars every other year, wanted surgery, spent hundreds a month in the salon, even more on clothes and shoes etc.
I don’t think he will ever be able to trust a partner again knowing that “I just need a few nights away from you and the kids” actually meant I’m hooking up with some dan osbourne type and catching an STD from him!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I h. Issu

I had issues with the poster who was intense the very first day she joined, and funnily enough it was about Kate and Rio! I said something nice about Kate and she aggressively tore into me, I don’t think new posters have a ‘right’ to be like that until they’ve been here at least a week or 2, bleeping nutter that she is.
Lol, can I ask why? This site is for all.. whilst I definitely don’t agree with how she was, and how obsessive she was. I dont think there should be a ‘probation period’ of sorts. Everyone comes on this site to declare things they’ve found annoying or enjoyed about these people in the limelight. No ones opinion is above anyone else’s because they are a ‘chatty member’ or ‘VIP’ A lot of people are silent readers and might have been on the site longer than you or whoever.

Back to the ferdinands, i agree with another post I saw. She probably thinks everyone cheats so may as well be cheated on whilst living a life of luxury

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Lol, can I ask why? This site is for all.. whilst I definitely don’t agree with how she was, and how obsessive she was. I dont think there should be a ‘probation period’ of sorts. Everyone comes on this site to declare things they’ve found annoying or enjoyed about these people in the limelight. No ones opinion is above anyone else’s because they are a ‘chatty member’ or ‘VIP’ A lot of people are silent readers and might have been on the site longer than you or whoever.

Back to the ferdinands, i agree with another post I saw. She probably thinks everyone cheats so may as well be cheated on whilst living a life of luxury
Agree. I’d be weary of someone who literally just joined and giving out to other users unnecessarily because some people do join just cause trouble and tear down ‘Tattle Trolls’ But new user or seasoned, everyone has the right to opinion. And as far as the girl here was concerned she was just very heated over the subject and took what the other user said in the wrong context. Had she calmed down and re-evaluated it she might have been apologetic.

I read her replies and I don’t think she was aggressive but maybe it got deleted now. She deffo replies LOTS but makes me think she knows something? I don’t think anyone wants to come to a forum and argue, and I liked that it’s so against that. I think it’s a shame he/ she isn’t here now as I think they was clearly personally involved with him/the family and was giving great deets! Shame 😀 I was a silentreader forAGES but saw this thread 😂. I thinkthere’s no smoke without fire and these two have SO MUCH SMOKE!!!! 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I read her replies and I don’t think she was aggressive but maybe it got deleted now. She deffo replies LOTS but makes me think she knows something? I don’t think anyone wants to come to a forum and argue, and I liked that it’s so against that. I think it’s a shame he/ she isn’t here now as I think they was clearly personally involved with him/the family and was giving great deets! Shame 😀 I was a silentreader forAGES but saw this thread 😂. I thinkthere’s no smoke without fire and these two have SO MUCH SMOKE!!!! 😂😂
It was me she was arguing with, she deleted her angrier posts before she left. I also wish she hadn’t gone as she clearly new something, I wish she’d have just said it instead of being so angry about Kate, I was genuinely a bit concerned for her as she didn’t seem on at all

Reactions: 7
It was me she was arguing with, she deleted her angrier posts before she left. I also wish she hadn’t gone as she clearly new something, I wish she’d have just said it instead of being so angry about Kate, I was genuinely a bit concerned for her as she didn’t seem on at all
I was reading the thread as she was posting. She seemed a bit ‘woman scorned’ to me 😬 wish she hadn’t left though. I was loving it 😂

I was reading the thread as she was posting. She seemed a bit ‘woman scorned’ to me 😬 wish she hadn’t left though. I was loving it 😂
Yes that’s why im not convinced she is related to rebecca, like some people suggested. Cause majority of her anger seemed to be more directed towards kate.
She did claim at one point that a friend of a friend had had an affair with rio, if thats the case wonder if she gave that girl as much hate as she did kate🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes that’s why im not convinced she is related to rebecca, like some people suggested. Cause majority of her anger seemed to be more directed towards kate.
She did claim at one point that a friend of a friend had had an affair with rio, if thats the case wonder if she gave that girl as much hate as she did kate🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m not involved with Rio and I can’t stand him and her either. Kate doesn’t come across as a decent person but then neither does rio 😅😅😅 for me she used the kids for publicity AND the affair makes me feel a bit sick 👀

Reactions: 1
I thought it was utterly heartless and in no way putting the children's feelings first. 'There's your grieving room' seemed to be what she was saying. She also made some daft comment about her friends coming round and commenting on the photos of Rebecca so that must have influenced her as well. Can't keep up the pretence of the perfect family with another woman's photos around.

Defo think it's odd. I could maybe understand it if rebecca was still alive so still in all of thier lives but and seen as the dreaded ex but she is dead so should be able to be remembered. Its not like it was a breakup.

If my step daughters mother died and she had to live with us full time I honestly don’t think I would like the photos all over my house but it wouldn’t be a house her mum had ever lived in and of course photos in her own bedroom would be encouraged. So it’s a bit of an odd one really it being a house they had all lived in. A fresh start would maybe have been a better option but then again that’s those kids home.
I know divorced people who have photos of the other parent in the kids bedroom out of respect to the kids. And after divorces chances are you dont like eachother very much. So the fact the poor womans dead to not allow that for your feelings is disrespectful. I dont care whos idea it was. Have some bleeping respect. Inagine her poor family coming over seeing where the photos used to be.

Last edited:
It seems wrong to refer to his first wife as his ‘ex’, they weren’t separated before she died. I don’t know what the correct terminology is but hopefully they don’t refer to Rebecca as that. I can’t see why you would move pictures, she was and is their family but is sadly gone. Unless your partner was sitting crying in front of a picture of them what’s to feel threatened by.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know divorced people who have photos of the other parent in the kids bedroom out of respect to the kids. And after divorces chances are you dont like eachother very much. So the fact the poor womans dead to not allow that for your feelings is disrespectful. I dont care whos idea it was. Have some bleeping respect. Inagine her poor family coming over seeing where the photos used to be.
My step daughter doesn’t have her own room as such at our place currently, it’s a spare room but she will have her own when we move into our new house and 100% I don’t mind her having photos of her mum in her room. But thankfully I haven’t found myself in the situation where her mum is dead and the photos are in the house. So I can’t relate.

My step daughter doesn’t have her own room as such at our place currently, it’s a spare room but she will have her own when we move into our new house and 100% I don’t mind her having photos of her mum in her room. But thankfully I haven’t found myself in the situation where her mum is dead and the photos are in the house. So I can’t relate.
Yes i cant relate but id like to think i wouldnt mind a photo in the kids room!

Reactions: 2
Yes i cant relate but id like to think i wouldnt mind a photo in the kids room!
I said I wouldn’t mind that. What kind of person would? I would actively encourage it.

When I said ‘in the house’ I didn’t mean in the house full stop but just around the living areas as in lounge, hallways, kitchen etc

It seems wrong to refer to his first wife as his ‘ex’, they weren’t separated before she died. I don’t know what the correct terminology is but hopefully they don’t refer to Rebecca as that. I can’t see why you would move pictures, she was and is their family but is sadly gone. Unless your partner was sitting crying in front of a picture of them what’s to feel threatened by.
Yes you’re right, I thought about that after I wrote it a few comments back. I was maybe relating it more to my own situation as being the ex but Rebecca he was still married to when she passed away.

Its just a terrible and very sad situation for those children, they lose their mother and then grandmother who they were close to. I just hope they are being cared for in the way they should be. For all we know they wanted that room to be set up.

Ive thought I would love for the all the truths to come out but those babies don’t deserve anymore heartbreak.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.