Rio and Kate Ferdinand #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she always on television and in the news about talking about being a step mom
It feels like Peter Andre was the first dad in the world to love his kids and she's the first woman in the world to become a step mum. She only got with him for the fame and now she's living off interviews about his kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
why is she always on television and in the news about talking about being a step mom
I find it a bit strange and distasteful to go on about it like she does, and she seems hungry for publicity. I don't want to be too harsh on her in case she's genuinely doing a good job with the kiddies, I don't know much about their family life. I think the 3 older kids faces are hidden which is a good thing, not sure if Cree's is.

Reactions: 6
Oh she's publicity hungry doncha worry 'bout that. She shouldn't worry, once Rio cheats on her she'll be sure to take full advantage. Reminds me a bit of Paddy McGuiness' wife, always banging on about something. What makes people with so little talent so desperate for media attention? It's tragic.

As you say, I suppose if whatever they are promoting/selling helps the life of one person it's worth it. See, I'm being nice. :)

Reactions: 12
She’s so fame hungry.

Trying to make a career off the fact her first husbands wife died. Disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh she's publicity hungry doncha worry 'bout that. She shouldn't worry, once Rio cheats on her she'll be sure to take full advantage. Reminds me a bit of Paddy McGuiness' wife, always banging on about something. What makes people with so little talent so desperate for media attention? It's tragic.

As you say, I suppose if whatever they are promoting/selling helps the life of one person it's worth it. See, I'm being nice. :)
I don’t think she will leave Rio unfortunately. I went to school with her primary and secondary, and know her family. All she’s ever wanted is to have a family, and she’s got that. She’s got it made, she won’t leave unless it’s really bad.

Reactions: 19
I know this isn’t a rave thread and I’m really not, promise - BUT I do think she’s highlighting a really tricky situation. Taking away how Rio treated his late wife, imagine trying to navigate life with 3 young children who have lost their mother at such a young age. And then bringing a biological child in to the mix. I saw something yesterday about how it feels on Mother’s Day, and I really felt for her.
I’m 36 and 4 years on from losing my mum, my partner doesn’t know how to navigate Mother’s Day. It must be an emotionally charged day.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I know this isn’t a rave thread and I’m really not, promise - BUT I do think she’s highlighting a really tricky situation. Taking away how Rio treated his late wife, imagine trying to navigate life with 3 young children who have lost their mother at such a young age. And then bringing a biological child in to the mix. I saw something yesterday about how it feels on Mother’s Day, and I really felt for her.
I’m 36 and 4 years on from losing my mum, my partner doesn’t know how to navigate Mother’s Day. It must be an emotionally charged day.
I agree it must be hard! I just don’t like that sometimes she (IMO) comes across as she’s the only one who has these issues. I just find people more relatable if their honest and understanding others have issues too. I just get self centred vibes from her I think. I don’t think it’s an easy situation and do respect that she must have tough days too!

Reactions: 9
I personally think she’s doing a grand job

Would like to know in separated families. With kids 18.17.14,9 who gets the kids Mother’s Day (my step kids) asking for their mother

Reactions: 3
Thing is, it’s Mother’s Day.

Kate shouldn’t be her trying to navigate this day on her own and keep everyone ok. Surely this is the one day that the feckless twit Rio should be stepping up to ease the difficulties and make Kate feel good and appreciated.

He certainly isn’t still heartbroken even if his kids always will be.

So it’s on him. Not Kate, on her own, then doing interviews about how it was upsetting and she felt alone.

Whether or not you agree with her choices or like her, there’s no denying that she’s made his life so much easier and taken so much responsibility.

I find her deeply annoying but I think this is on Rio. The lazy, arrogant tool.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thing is, it’s Mother’s Day.

Kate shouldn’t be her trying to navigate this day on her own and keep everyone ok. Surely this is the one day that the feckless twit Rio should be stepping up to ease the difficulties and make Kate feel good and appreciated.

He certainly isn’t still heartbroken even if his kids always will be.

So it’s on him. Not Kate, on her own, then doing interviews about how it was upsetting and she felt alone.

Whether or not you agree with her choices or like her, there’s no denying that she’s made his life so much easier and taken so much responsibility.

I find her deeply annoying but I think this is on Rio. The lazy, arrogant tool.
I agree. I think she’s taken on a lot and seems to do a good job and have a good relationship with the kids. I’m just not sure the children need her vocalising how hard it is for her on top of everything they’ve already been through. Rio needs to be stepping up for Mother’s Day imo. I’m sure she feels she’s helping others by speaking out and if it helps someone that’s great but I feel a bit uneasy about her doing so as often. Just get on and quietly live your lives. There’s no need to court publicity constantly.

Reactions: 14
...I jus want to know why, since she got together with him, in every picture you see she has her hair scraped back in a ponytail, cropped top, short jacket and flared trousers combo on...?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
...I jus want to know why, since she got together with him, in every picture you see she has her hair scraped back in a ponytail, cropped top, short jacket and flared trousers combo on...?
Maybe that's how Lord Rio wants his 'woman' to dress. Gotta love Rio, he once explained his infidelities by saying he couldn't help it if women wanted to sleep with him. Lovely fella.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
She’s like some weird stepford wife.

She does everything for the children and is basically the housekeeper, while he swans about as he pleases.

Reactions: 18
I know this isn’t a rave thread and I’m really not, promise - BUT I do think she’s highlighting a really tricky situation. Taking away how Rio treated his late wife, imagine trying to navigate life with 3 young children who have lost their mother at such a young age.
I'm not that clued in on the situation, but how did Rio treat his late wife?

She’s like some weird stepford wife.

She does everything for the children and is basically the housekeeper, while he swans about as he pleases.
...she was never the most stylish on Towie, boobs and legs were always on show, but her look is so boring nowadays...the massive dressing room must be filled with these safe 'mother' outfits!

Reactions: 11