Rio and Kate Ferdinand #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bloody obsessed with Rebecca. She seems incapable of doing an interview/podcast without mentioning his first wife and continually banging on about how hard it is being a step mum. Me me me! Rinse and repeat. She needs to stop banging that drum now.

Reactions: 10
I will never,never understand couples who poo in front of each other.I would be heaving and tbh it would put me off them for life.
The only acceptable time is during childbirth, and even then, neither party must speak of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's bloody obsessed with Rebecca. She seems incapable of doing an interview/podcast without mentioning his first wife and continually banging on about how hard it is being a step mum. Me me me! Rinse and repeat. She needs to stop banging that drum now.
She seems completely self absorbed from the little I've seen from her. I remember reading a whinging interview she did a while ago about how hard mothers day was for her because her step kids didn't get her anything. It was one of their first mothers days without their mum, and she was completely oblivious as to how difficult it must be for them, not only losing their mum but then very quickly getting a step mum. Instead of having a bit of empathy and trying to make the day easier for young kids who were struggling, she went on a public whinge fest because they'd had the audacity not to get her presents.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
They must hate being around her. She's got no compassion and does appear to be horribly self absorbed (her Instasham would back this up). It's all about her appearance and little else. But then she's got to keep Rio from wandering, so little wonder she has to starve herself and spend 8 hours a day exercising off the calories that she has dared to eat....

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Kate comes across as self-conscious and always trying to impress. She also seems very needy and more into him then him into her. I guess she is worried about Rio looking elsewhere. All in good time Kate. When the big kids are much older he will be at it again.

Reactions: 13
That's awful. Very disrespectful to Rio's late wife, her family and kids. She should keep her mouth shut on Rebecca.
---
Do we know if Rio is faithful these days?

Reactions: 5
Kate looked nice for all 3 wedding dresses, but I dunno she just didn't look classy. All of her outfits could have come from PLT. It's all very predictable, boring and safe. Either it's a crop top or a dress with a plunge neck line! She has no style if you know what I mean. Her hair is either down or in a bun. Her makeup us always the same. It's just so boring!

Cant work out of she got implants.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kate looked nice for all 3 wedding dresses, but I dunno she just didn't look classy. All of her outfits could have come from PLT. It's all very predictable, boring and safe. Either it's a crop top or a dress with a plunge neck line! She has no style if you know what I mean. Her hair is either down or in a bun. Her makeup us always the same. It's just so boring!

Cant work out of she got implants.
She just looks so gormless all the time, staring off into space with her mouth hanging open in every pic/video. As you say so predictable - her waist and her gigantic shiny forehead will always be on show.

Reactions: 7