Rio and Kate Ferdinand #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will NEVER understand how this man garners praise considering he was cheating on his wife who was dying of breast cancer. Didn't he also win an award for a documentary about breast cancer or something? The man is cheating scum. I just don't get why there is so little push-back in the media. Oh and he also 'missed' a drug test while as a player for Man Utd. A really nasty piece of work. Surely I can't be alone in thinking this.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I will NEVER understand how this man garners praise considering he was cheating on his wife who was dying of breast cancer. Didn't he also win an award for a documentary about breast cancer or something? The man is cheating scum. I just don't get why there is so little push-back in the media. Oh and he also 'missed' a drug test while as a player for Man Utd. A really nasty piece of work. Surely I can't be alone in thinking this.
100 agree
Plus, the racist comments made towards Ashley Cole.
Vile, vile man.

Reactions: 6
Referred to Andy Cole as a “choc ice” was fined by the FA, i think it was £45k
Rio is vile no charm or charisma no idea how he gets all the media work . I went to a works do where one of the men was saying how great he was :oops:
regarding his comments on ashely cole they are also disgusting.

Ashely had much worse press and didn't do half of the awful stuff Rio has.

Reactions: 15
Kate is basically making a career out of her step childrens Mum dying. Her and Rio are truly disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Kate is basically making a career out of her step childrens Mum dying. Her and Rio are truly disgusting.
Totally agree it’s actually awful. I would think more of them if they invested their time in promoting early detection of breast cancer, supporting families through diagnosis and treatment and raising money for cancer charities. She is making this step mum thing her whole personality

Reactions: 18
They could have done so much good in that documentary regarding breast cancer and grief but she made it all about her.

Reactions: 13
Didn't Rio cheat with Kate while Rebecca was dying ? Rumour I heard I'm just wondering if it's true.

This whole “blended family” is now her way to make money… families have been like this for years why is she trying to make it something new!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Totally agree it’s actually awful. I would think more of them if they invested their time in promoting early detection of breast cancer, supporting families through diagnosis and treatment and raising money for cancer charities. She is making this step mum thing her whole personality
It seems everything she does is 'look at meee' - I do wonder if she is suffering from some long standing mental health issues because it seems ever since she has publicly been with RF, everything seems so hard and difficult for her. Where's the (sincerre non IG related) fun ?

Reactions: 7
She has no other personality so she has to cash in on one I suppose 🙄 she’s vile.

Reactions: 8
I've heard this rumour about the cheating while wife had cancer before, has it been confirmed anywhere? If true, what an absolute tit.

I find it crass especially as their biological mum was so private.

Prob has 24/7 help too. I doubt she’s cooking and cleaning for 4 kids and working out and poncing about dressing up and posing

Just saw a clip she shared on Insta, looks like she’s had a lot of work done.

I've heard this rumour about the cheating while wife had cancer before, has it been confirmed anywhere? If true, what an absolute tit.
I know this is old but just found this thread, it wasn’t confirmed but I know someone who works in PR and it was well known that he paid a lot of people off to keep the stories out the press. Always got a tip before the story would hit and pay numerous people off to cover it up.

• Sad