Rio and Kate Ferdinand #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the first time I have created a thread so please be kind !

I didn't think I saw thread titles hence me winging it.

In our last thread, there were multiple examples of Rio beng a twonk and Kate is ramping up her SM / Daily Mail presence by flaunting her perky assets in a number of co-ords whilst sucking her tum in.

She also complains. A lot.

The general consensus is that Rio does what he likes while Kate minds the shop whilst pretending she is super happy and blessed.

Oh yes, and don't bother approaching Rio at an airport - he won't be nice about it.

Lets do this !

Reactions: 13
Oh I’m here for this!! He is SUCH an arse I get mega creep vibes from him.

Reactions: 18
Oh I’m here for this!! He is SUCH an arse I get mega creep vibes from him.
So arrogant too. Really rates himself far too much. I’m almost jealous of that level of self belief. I know he was an England footballer etc, but I bet he’d still have it if he was a car salesman.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So arrogant too. Really rates himself far too much. I’m almost jealous of that level of self belief. I know he was an England footballer etc, but I bet he’d still have it if he was a car salesman.
Got it in one! Nothing against bin men; god knows if the revolution comes, I'd still want them around...but if Our Rio was one, he'd still be an arrogant twit.
Also, big up to the poster in part one who said that he has a mouth like a worn out tire. Me and my Peckham girlfriends of a certain vintage always use that phrase to refer to his "looks". The beard and moustache just make him look really sinister and do not disguise the mouth in any way.
My ex mate, out of the blue and before his drugs scandal with Man U told me that Rio Ferdinand is a shithouse and that he is shagging one of her friends and probably one of everybody's. I couldn't believe it as I can't get past his mug to think of any money that he might had to tempt any sane woman into a fuckage with him. I just thought that an ugly bastard like him was ungrateful to have a woman at home and still be tearing out on the side, so flagrantly.
I was younger, used to good treatment from fellas and far less cynical in those days. My then friend was a class A drugs seller and they know a lot of gossip as people high and low like the stuff. Silly , naive moi!

Then again, it was a sub contractor working on behalf of Southwark Council who took a smooth week to fit in a bath ( charming lazy git) who was from Dagenham and had moved out to Southend ...he told me that John Terry's family are rough from top to bottom and that Mr Terry was brought up on an estate that nobody had any reason to be within half a mile of unless they lived there or was the postman. John Terry's whole family , including the mother had been done for thieving, allegedly.
Sorry for the tangent.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Got it in one! Nothing against bin men; god knows if the revolution comes, I'd still want them around...but if Our Rio was one, he'd still be an arrogant twit.
Also, big up to the poster in part one who said that he has a mouth like a worn out tire. Me and my Peckham girlfriends of a certain vintage always use that phrase to refer to his "looks". The beard and moustache just make him look really sinister and do not disguise the mouth in any way.
My ex mate, out of the blue and before his drugs scandal with Man U told me that Rio Ferdinand is a shithouse and that he is shagging one of her friends and probably one of everybody's. I couldn't believe it as I can't get past his mug to think of any money that he might had to tempt any sane woman into a fuckage with him. I just thought that an ugly bastard like him was ungrateful to have a woman at home and still be tearing out on the side, so flagrantly.
I was younger, used to good treatment from fellas and far less cynical in those days. My then friend was a class A drugs seller and they know a lot of gossip as people high and low like the stuff. Silly , naive moi!

Then again, it was a sub contractor working on behalf of Southwark Council who took a smooth week to fit in a bath ( charming lazy git) who was from Dagenham and had moved out to Southend ...he told me that John Terry's family are rough from top to bottom and that Mr Terry was brought up on an estate that nobody had any reason to be within half a mile of unless they lived there or was the postman. John Terry's whole family , including the mother had been done for thieving, allegedly.
Sorry for the tangent.
hence the fottball chant "John terry is a racist, he wears a racist hat, his dad will sell you Charlie, and his mum will rob your flat! Family as rough as a badgers arse

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her happy birthday message to him 'happy birthday we love you so much' I wonder if she has actually said that to him or if the post is just for show.
Lets face it - other than skywriting it over his house, she couldnt be trying any harder.

Am guessing there are still some 'uncomfortable' tensions there.

Perhaps he could have a word with his son about his behavior instead ?

Reactions: 7
Lets face it - other than skywriting it over his house, she couldnt be trying any harder.

Am guessing there are still some 'uncomfortable' tensions there.

Perhaps he could have a word with his son about his behavior instead ?
Exactly! I had to laugh when it came up on the show they done about his dad giving her a hard time and not being sure of her. He is obviously just worried incase Kate gets some of Rios money that he feels he would be missing out on, because let’s face it, Rio is hardly an angel when it comes to women

Reactions: 9
Exactly! I had to laugh when it came up on the show they done about his dad giving her a hard time and not being sure of her. He is obviously just worried incase Kate gets some of Rios money that he feels he would be missing out on, because let’s face it, Rio is hardly an angel when it comes to women
Or it could be as a grandparent he’s worried his grandkids are gonna suffer more. If Kate is as selfish as Rio imagine those poor children.

Reactions: 8
I bet she’s glad she has got her body back to pre-baby more chance of keeping Rio happy so he doesn’t stray ....

Reactions: 9
I bet she’s glad she has got her body back to pre-baby more chance of keeping Rio happy so he doesn’t stray ....
Whether she was 6 or 26 stone, that won't stop scummy Rio, it's who he is, a dirtbag. Not that I'd ever have an ounce of sympathy for her either. How you get them and all that...

Reactions: 26
Have they gone on holiday and left Cree? I mean I get a few nights but they seem to be on holiday for a bit longer than that

Reactions: 2
Wahhh some us time
Yeah must be so so difficult being a self centred vacuous moron you must need a break. Oh no even on holiday it’s business as usual pictures of you desperately draped over mr tumnus with your tits hanging out

• Haha
She must be so obsessed with the lifestyle he gives her to put up with the constant cheating etc that’s always been rumoured! Although did I see somewhere that she was his bit on the side whilst he was still married to his wife?

• Wow
  • Heart
She must be so obsessed with the lifestyle he gives her to put up with the constant cheating etc that’s always been rumoured! Although did I see somewhere that she was his bit on the side whilst he was still married to his wife?
[/QUOTE
Yes she married him & created a vacancy
yes she married him & created a vacancy

Reactions: 1