Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GoldSilver

VIP Member
Kate is basically making a career out of her step childrens Mum dying. Her and Rio are truly disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
I will NEVER understand how this man garners praise considering he was cheating on his wife who was dying of breast cancer. Didn't he also win an award for a documentary about breast cancer or something? The man is cheating scum. I just don't get why there is so little push-back in the media. Oh and he also 'missed' a drug test while as a player for Man Utd. A really nasty piece of work. Surely I can't be alone in thinking this.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
OBE? I'm lost for fucking words.
This. I work in publishing and know all about his attempted super injunctions, and the NDAs he has drafted and saved for the people he ‘came into contact with’ shall we say.

I am not prone to dramatics so believe me when I say Rio is scum, the lowest of the low. Him getting an award like this is genuinely disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
She sobbed her eyes out because her step children who had lost their mother at a very young age, didn’t buy HER a card on Mother’s Day? Erm I think they probably had other things on their minds!?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

netflixbritney

You know how in the Inbetweeners, Will says "just because someone's in a wheelchair, it doesn't mean they aren't a twat", well my lived experience is that just because someone is a widower, it doesn't mean they aren't still a cheating scumbag who disrespected their wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Diddikins

VIP Member
What irks me is that she said she was stepping out of the limelight to focus on the family but she’s made a career out of being a step mum. She uses the children’s grief to gain attention and it’s horrible.

I also don’t think there was any need to share that she’d had a miscarriage, it could have been kept private, especially as she hadn’t announced a pregnancy.

Reactions: 33

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Does the book include sleeping with a guy who has a terminal wife (he is also beyond gross for doing so), banging on about how you want to live a private life but in any rag that will print your request for privacy and how hard it is to live in the house of the mother of your new step kids (endless poor me articles…). She actually makes me so cross for those poor children who have to have this nutter as a step mum

• Heart
Reactions: 32

wiseone20

Kate is a narcissistic vile person who is trying to make a career for herself riding on the coattails of a dead mother. I heard she stopped all contact with the kids and Rebecca’s parents once she got her foot in the door.
Also my sisters friend started a business in lockdown which Kate invested in and then she bullied her out and stole the business, the story is shocking!
It makes me sick to think that these people are looked up to for supporting mental health when they are the biggest bullies of all

• Wow
  • Sad

Make It Stop

VIP Member
The living with a host family as a young footballer is fairly common as these children are usually too young to live independently. However I don’t think it’s Kates place to tell the world the whereabouts of Rios children.

Also why does she have to keep going on about how hard it was to move into Rebecca’s home. Nobody fucking forced her, stupud cow.

JEndontgetoutmuch

I’d understand it had she already announced the pregnancy. But I feel putting a post out there for the public to see and read is just to feed your social media score. I’ve had 4 miscarriages in my life. The support of my close family and friends is what I needed. Not from
Strangers and not to secure interviews and magazine deals. It all seems a little tasteless and conceited.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

bignellie

VIP Member
Got it in one! Nothing against bin men; god knows if the revolution comes, I'd still want them around...but if Our Rio was one, he'd still be an arrogant twat.
Also, big up to the poster in part one who said that he has a mouth like a worn out tire. Me and my Peckham girlfriends of a certain vintage always use that phrase to refer to his "looks". The beard and moustache just make him look really sinister and do not disguise the mouth in any way.
My ex mate, out of the blue and before his drugs scandal with Man U told me that Rio Ferdinand is a shithouse and that he is shagging one of her friends and probably one of everybody's. I couldn't believe it as I can't get past his mug to think of any money that he might had to tempt any sane woman into a fuckage with him. I just thought that an ugly bastard like him was ungrateful to have a woman at home and still be tearing out on the side, so flagrantly.
I was younger, used to good treatment from fellas and far less cynical in those days. My then friend was a class A drugs seller and they know a lot of gossip as people high and low like the stuff. Silly , naive moi!

Then again, it was a sub contractor working on behalf of Southwark Council who took a smooth week to fit in a bath ( charming lazy git) who was from Dagenham and had moved out to Southend ...he told me that John Terry's family are rough from top to bottom and that Mr Terry was brought up on an estate that nobody had any reason to be within half a mile of unless they lived there or was the postman. John Terry's whole family , including the mother had been done for thieving, allegedly.
Sorry for the tangent.
hence the fottball chant "John terry is a racist, he wears a racist hat, his dad will sell you Charlie, and his mum will rob your flat! Family as rough as a badgers arse

• Haha
Reactions: 31

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
Who knew you could make a career out of being a step parent?
Quite the achievement for a woman who PROMISED to retire from public life out of respect for his ex wife and the privacy of the kids. Lasted about 5 minutes.

They're both utterly horrible humans.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lexi2017

All Kate seems to talk about is how hard it is for her to be a step mum. She has made a whole career out of it.

They hide the kids faces in photos to protect their privacy, but then she talks about the most personal thing that has happened to those children on a pod cast! Just let it go now. Yes you are a blended family we all know!!!

The fact Rio is going along with this surprises me. But I get the feeling work and football take priority in his life! Think he thought all his Christmases came at once when he met Kate and she was so needy and self conscious. He got a glorified nanny in her, so he could just focus on his career. Her kids I feel were to keep her happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Ohwhatnow

Do we think something happened? As In her instagram she said about the baby being a strong girl. Few comments from Rios family saying the same??
Oh I’m sure something did but as always with Kate she’ll post cryptically about it until one of the papers enquire and she can get paid for sharing her traumatic tale. If she had to do anything more than scrunch her nose to get the baby out I’m sure it would have been traumatic for her.
---
Sorry but I keeled over laughing at this comment on the announcement 🤣😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Seeing him sitting ringside at the Fury fight on his lonesome whilst wearing dark glasses gave me secondhand embarrassment. 🙄 I wonder who he is sharing his hotel room with because it definitely won’t be Saintly Kate.
Now, now. We know from Rio himself that he just attracts women, it's not his fault if they want to sleep with him. The dashing good looks, the razor-sharp intellect, the witty répartie, the softer emotional side where he cared for his terminally ill wife. It all makes for quite an intoxicating combination of modern masculinity that even I as a man would find hard to resist. 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

interestedingossip_

She sobbed her eyes out because her step children who had lost their mother at a very young age, didn’t buy HER a card on Mother’s Day? Erm I think they probably had other things on their minds!?
As someone who lost a parent at a young age this makes me very angry. It was such a big thing for me to buy my step parent a Father’s Day card. It tools 7/8 years before I felt that I wasn’t betraying my dad to buy my stepdad one. Kate it is not about you. You haven’t lost a parent. You are not their mum. Think about how hard it is for them and not how “hard” it is for you to not receive a piece of card. They probably do love you, but today is about their mum and they are grieving the loss still (yes still! No matter how much you try and replace her). The more she begs them to see her as their mum the more they will resent her.

• Heart

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
I know hardly anything about Kate, just what I see in the media but my god does she do anything but whine about how hard she finds being a step parent. Does she never step back and think about however hard she finds it, it must pale in comparison to how hard the children would have found it losing their mum.

Snowjoke

VIP Member
Rio is an even bigger dick for letting her talk so openly about his children with Rebecca the way she does. It’s so disrespectful

Hollie Day

VIP Member
He's her bread and butter. If she wasn't with him she'd doing celebrity dinner date and flogging cheap tat on tik tok.

• Haha