Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not right move but it's got to be seen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Is Michael Myers an optional extra?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Just … why? “Move here, get murdered.” 😕

Also, how cheap is that? £136K for a sizeable, 4-bed detached house? Maybe someone did actually get murdered there?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What. The. duck. Who would buy that? Why would you do that 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Oh my god. This can’t be real?! I love how there’s absolutely no mention/explanation/acknowledgement of it in the description either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is amazing!!! 😂 But also really interesting to not only see the difference in house prices in the USA, but also how the homes have such a different "look" to them compared to here. You can just tell it's American!

Reactions: 5
I’m not a fan of bedrooms attached to the garden.

Price wise it was good though lol.

Reactions: 2
Strange it doesn’t show a pic of the living room when in theory this has to be the best room! Although the converted shop front is weird.

No idea how many tens of thousands it would cost but it needs a full renovation and extension 🙃 kitchen diner to the rear with no fold door, master bedroom to the front with kitchen turned into bathroom, potentially keeping a small bedroom to rear for max value

Reactions: 4
Soinds like the garden isn't part of the property, it just says "having use of". So questionable if you could extend in the first place. Probably explains the cheapish price.

The description though 😂 Mentions absolutely nothing peculiar!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.