Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I love that!
I like it except for the weird balcony that looks randomly tacked on, also houses like that in the middle of nowhere full of glass always remind me of crime movies/films :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like it except for the weird balcony that looks randomly tacked on, also houses like that in the middle of nowhere full of glass always remind me of crime movies/films :ROFLMAO:
Ooh you’d hate mine then … pretty much entirely glass on one side and lots of floor to ceiling windows throughout. I’d have no idea if anyone was out there and its completely isolated 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Ooh you’d hate mine then … pretty much entirely glass on one side and lots of floor to ceiling windows throughout. I’d have no idea if anyone was out there and its completely isolated 😆
This is my idea of hell , I would never be able to sleep :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that really a £5 million house? I obviously live in the wrong part of the country, it doesn't look all that spectacular.
and the decor is awful, I know you need to avoid things like decor when you are looking as you can change it, you wouldn't want to spend £5million and then have to change everything immediately

I love some of the colour schemes but I don't know how they've managed to make it look so tit!
it looks like a really tacky bar that is trying to look more elegant/expensive than it is (and failing)

Reactions: 6

Something a bit different
I liked the spiral staircases, but just kept picturing all the ways someone could break into it.

Is that really a £5 million house? I obviously live in the wrong part of the country, it doesn't look all that spectacular.
Underwhelming lol.

Reactions: 3
It wouldn't surprise me if that was Amanda Holden's house, it's horribly tasteless much like her. £5m seems well overpriced though, I know someone who used to live very near there, in a bigger house with a pool, which would now be worth about £3.5m.

As a comparison, this currently for sale is in the same road as what may or may not be Amanda Holden's house. Smaller plot and would need a refurb, but there's no way that adds £2.5m to the price!!

6 bedroom detached house for sale in Ham Farm Road, Ham, Surrey, TW10 (rightmove.co.uk)

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

I don't dislike it but I have to say I find the proportions totally out of whack. The ceilings are way to low for that type of wallpaper or colour scheme.
And that living room / kitchen is just way too big to be one room.

Love the silver tile tbh haha.

Also looks like the agent oversaturated the pics a bit which makes it worse.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.