Rightmove gems

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I flush the poo straight down the loo as well
Please think about binning it instead. Really bad for the sewerage system and ‘ore importantly there’s a dangerous parasite in cat’s poo our treatment plants can’t deal with

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Aside from the issues noted, famous jazz musician Charles Mingus produced a guide for this very thing which blows my mind

Also, famous author and noted terrible person Ayn Rand often wrote to Cat Fancy magazine.

For more famous person cat people facts, just hit like and subscribe 😄
This made me lol 😂

Maybe if I’d had the guide by Charles I could have got the cats trained. 😂

I once had a heated argument with my neighbour who accused one of my mums cats if shitting in his garden. All the other cats are at mums ate house cats but this one makes the odd bid for freedom then realises it’s better at home.

The thing is with house cats they tend not too pop away from their trusted places. Even if they’re in our garden they go inside to use the litter trays.

So he’s shouting away and I notice a random cat from up the street having a dump in his flowerbed. I was like “please stop shouting and if you turn around quick you’ll catch the culprit in action!” 😂

• Haha
The attempt to brighten up the kitchen with the daffodils on the counter made me laugh
Rightly or wrongly, this makes me sad. There’s a child’s bed in the living room but it’s listed as a 3 bed property. The master bedroom is relatively tidy but the other 2 bedrooms seem to be used as storage so the child has no bedroom.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I wonder if this might be a house with a sick child/teenager and they've set them up to be able to "live" in the living room so they're not shut up in a bedroom away from everyone :confused:

• Sad
I'd never thought of it like that tbh. I have a dog!! It just gave me an image of human and cat going to the toilet together and it seemed weird!! :LOL:
In our old house we had it in the downstairs toilet. We didn’t go together though, if the cat was in there you would have to wait outside 😂

I wonder if this might be a house with a sick child/teenager and they've set them up to be able to "live" in the living room so they're not shut up in a bedroom away from everyone :confused:
It looked like some of those rooms had bad damp which also could be why the child isn’t sleeping in them and they’re being used for storage. Agree this is sad, looks to me like a family struggling and trying to make the best of what they have. Lots of toys etc everywhere to try and make it a good environment for a child but the property needs work. I hope whoever buys it pulls it up to standard for them but it will probably be bought by an investor who will kick them out, do a full renovation and then let out for a huge profit on a higher rent
Also the description and brochure only list two bedrooms. They must be counting another room as a bedroom such as the attic? Which is ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's sad that landlords can get away with renting out properties in such a state, and can sell on a property like this for someone else to sort out (or not, as the case may be) rather than invest in it a bit.

I remember seeing a similar thing on Homes under the Hammer where a guy bought a seriously run down property with a sitting tenant who had children. He intended to make it habitable for them, but the tenant moved on and he sold it before doing anything major to it. I wondered if the new buyer ever did anything with it or if the cycle continued.

Ooh a price on asking property! Why do we need to ask? Would entering 100 million blow up rightmove? Like typing Google into Google?
I see a lot of POA but it's pointless because they still sit where they should be when you sort by price so unless there's nothing cheaper or pricier, you can pretty much work it out.

In our old house we had it in the downstairs toilet. We didn’t go together though, if the cat was in there you would have to wait outside 😂

It looked like some of those rooms had bad damp which also could be why the child isn’t sleeping in them and they’re being used for storage. Agree this is sad, looks to me like a family struggling and trying to make the best of what they have. Lots of toys etc everywhere to try and make it a good environment for a child but the property needs work. I hope whoever buys it pulls it up to standard for them but it will probably be bought by an investor who will kick them out, do a full renovation and then let out for a huge profit on a higher rent
Also the description and brochure only list two bedrooms. They must be counting another room as a bedroom such as the attic? Which is ridiculous
OT but apparently cats follow you into the loo to protect you, in tje wild it is when they are most vulnerable, and so technically you should return the favour 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.